It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt in crisis talks after Muslim mobs attack Christian churches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Did you know the koran tells/instructs muslims to ' not ' love Christians and jews ?

the koran does not fight for peace but for ' overtaking ' the world and promotes the ' duty ' of violence. .

the only reason every muslim isn't what you would call an ' extremist ' can simply be put as they are sleeping. picking and choosing according to the lifestyle which best suits them.

in fact, the opposite is with Christians. because while Christ instructs even to ' love your enemies ' and to even ' turn your other cheek ' ..there are those who would rather turn their own way towards violence and defense.

i don't hate the muslim person. i love them silly. i do however hate the book of lies they blindly give their ears to. and i love man so much that i warn them not to follow blindly for tradition.

those muslims who helped the Christians surely were not following the command of the koran. i only pray they have tasted love on that day and take the hand of Christ.. because i know they have been called to.

edit on 10-5-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Absolutely correct. the evidence of hate for the non-muslim as guided by the koran can easily be seen in the media. to forbid loving the non-muslim and ' only ' loving and embracing your own is no different than the teachings and instruction of adolf hitler.

the evidence of hate? burn a koran. draw muhammed in a muslim country. the evidence is there.

the koran was created because a man said the Bible was corrupted. the man mohammad then exalted himself and removed the crown off of Christ and proclaimed himself a prophet. this is the founder of islam.
this man then takes to himself a 9 year old girl and makes her his wife. the muslims then pillage non-believers(as they are instructed) and claim the woman as theirs for the taking. they procreate and there is islam.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just a quick google search of Muslims attack church - but don't worry I'm sure it is just baseless racist feramongering - I'm sure that Christians are just as bad as muslims and that they burn mosques all the time!

Over 40 Killed After Muslims Attack Nigeria Church
19 Jan 2010 ... Over 40 people have been killed in the Nigerian city of Jos in the country's Plateau State, after around 200 Muslim youths attacked ...
www.religionnewsblog.com/24041/muslims-attack-nigeria-church

Christian Persecution Blog: Iraq: Muslims Attack Church
November 5, 2010. Iraq: Muslims Attack Church. On Oct. 31, Islamic extremists attacked worshipers at the Syrian Catholic Church of Baghdad, ...
www.persecutionblog.com/2010/11/iraq-muslims-attack-church.html

Egypt: 4000 Muslims attack Coptic homes, burn church | Fr. Z's ...
5 Mar 2011 ... The Muslim mob attacked the church, exploding 5-6 gas cylinders inside the church, pulled down the cross and the domes and burnt everything ...
wdtprs.com/.../egypt-4000-muslims-attack-coptic-homes-burn-church/

PAKISTAN Pakistani Muslims attack church, torture Christians ...
20 Jan 2009 ... At the origin of the violence is a dispute over land acquired by a Catholic of the village, and the marriage between a Christian young man ...
www.asianews.it/.../Pakistani-Muslims-attack-church,-torture-Christians-14259.html

MUSLIM ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS AND CHURCHES IN PAKISTAN
MUSLIM ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS AND CHURCHES IN PAKISTAN. Islam is exposed in its deepest depravity. Muslims are invited to come to deliverance in Jesus Christ.
blessedquietness.com/alhaj/pakistan.htm

Thousands of Muslims Attack Coptic Church in Cairo - International ...
Thousands of Muslims Attack Coptic Church in Cairo. 11/28/2008; Asia News (www.asianews.it/). Islamic demonstrators have attacked the building, ...
www.catholic.org/international/international_story.php?id..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Related: Christian Church Burnings Are Happening All Over The World And The U.S. Media Is Deadly Silent About

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Religion is the medium of attack.
The screwed up individuals that do the actions should be receive the blunt of it, not the religion. It's just a vessel for some sick people's hatred and evil.

Not that certain books are blameless in the matter though.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Americans start all that wars, is the newest move in the new war prepearing...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Who' surprised? tell me, what person, anywhere in this Universe, even if they had only one still functioning brain cell left, could possibly be surprised by this? The writing was already on the wall, and the people get what they deserve, and war will come. Big surprise? No. Same old story from the same old story book!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join