It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If our goverments had spaceships and found another earth in egyptian times ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think in order to try to understand why aliens if they do exsist have not made them selfs public to at least the genral public , we need to ask ourselfs what would we do if we had just discovered planet earth in say the egyptian times ??

Would you land and make contact ?
Would it be right to just unload all this new information on them like science , technology etc

Or would you just sit back and monitor Earth untill you feel there ready ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
make contact teach them as much as u can and it wont matter in a few thousand years we would be remembered like gods who came down from the heavens and gave the people gifts and money i.e gold plastic ect
but observe first and understand ther culture and customs not to offend but yea if ther human i hav a right to talk to my brothers and find out the meaning of human life
life itself is a bigger question that needs asking another time

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Depends on your intentions. Every second they don't invade and make us their slaves adds more weight to the argument that if they exist at all, they are peaceful and inquisitive rather than aggressive. Which is unfortunate, because I for one would welcome our new alien overlords. I'd rather be enslaved to a technologically invincible extraterrestrial hive mind, than to my #&@# boss.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Then as always, governments will do what is in their own interest and will try to financially benefit from those people. Nothing more, nothing else. They will just infect and stain that civilisation's history and natural progress.

By the way, shame on anyone who suggests getting involved in these civilisation's affairs and natural evolution. How does it feel to take away their opportunity to discover philosophy, science, medicine, etc... for themselves. Nobody has the right to take away a civilisation's personal quest of evolution and wisdom by giving it to them mouth-fed. They have a right to make their own history.

I know I'd be pissed off at aliens if they had involved themselves in our pre-space age history.

AWESOME POST! I congratulate myself.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would probably wipe out the native civilization and make Earth one big alien holiday resort.

I'm not sure why humans assume alien life would give a rats ass about us, or our concepts and moral philosophy...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well maybe they feel we have to find them ? As a test to see if were ready ? In witch case it's not happening in out lifetime .

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Travel thousands if not millions of light years and not say hello?

new topics

top topics

join