It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA to Pakistan: "Give Us Our Helicopter Back...We Don't Want The Chinese To Get It"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

you too ok.....

cheers.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconRiot

Wait a moment! doesn't China makes most of the parts that are used in the Assembly of the helicopter, darn the actually have ways to make them.

It was not a long time ago that a big controversy started because the manufactures of parts for the military were been made in China.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
well if the us didnt want their helo to land in paki hands, they should not have been there in the first place.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wonder if this has anything to do with the two blasts heard in Abbottabad today?

Give us the chopper back... NO.... Boom, boom...

It's not that big of a deal. The Russians and Chinese have effective espionage programs and have certainly obtained information on American Stealth technology, already.

What they know is questionable of course, but I think it is on the probable eend of things that they would have knowledge of the faceting techniques and the paint we use, after all, an F-117 was downed in Serbia in the 90's.

The Chinese haven't put out a world class fighter, ever that I know of, and then bam.. J-20. Super Sonic cruising, stealth... Wonder where that technical know-how came from? lol

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I hope China does get it and studies it good. If we arm all countries alike there will be less chance of one getting over on the other.

Besides, Two of the most innovative products came from China. America is way behind the scale. I speak of the awesome Electric Bike powered by the Chinese Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery and the Electronic Cigarette. I own both and love them. They have helped make my life easier, freer and healthier.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The US does give the Pakistani government 1.8 billion dollars in aide per year, the least they could do is give us our ball back when we kicked it into their yard... even though it technically did kill their dog when it landed. But still, $1.8 billion is enough to purchase a new dog and then some.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
we should threatean them to withdraw our billions of dollers in aid if they dont give us our parts back. If they refuse we should fake a terrorist attack on there main head quarters. After all the US does fund, plan and execute these type of attacks.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by LexiconRiot

Wait a moment! doesn't China makes most of the parts that are used in the Assembly of the helicopter, darn the actually have ways to make them.

It was not a long time ago that a big controversy started because the manufactures of parts for the military were been made in China.

Here are two links to what I think is the situation you where talking about.

Air Force certifies weakness of domestic manufacturing

And I know the next one is Huffington post so take it with a grain of salt.

Air Force can't find a domestic manufacturer to make certain screws.

Apparently the Pentagon doesn't even want to look that hard to find american manufacturers that will provide what they need.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
China got they own!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
China was already developing the WZ-10, which from its appearance is probably a semi stealth attack helo.

I'm not even sure if they need the tail rotor from pakistan.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I hope China does get it and studies it good. If we arm all countries alike there will be less chance of one getting over on the other.

Besides, Two of the most innovative products came from China. America is way behind the scale. I speak of the awesome Electric Bike powered by the Chinese Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery and the Electronic Cigarette. I own both and love them. They have helped make my life easier, freer and healthier.

The Chinese just aren't smart enough. They bought a few jet Fighters from the Russians, reversed engineered them and then told the Russians they didn't need to buy any more of them(That ticked the Russians off slightly).

Fast forward a little bit and they couldn't even get the engines to work properly so they asked Russia to sell them engines for it(Russians said no..lol).

Imagine if Ancient Atlantians came out of cryo-stasis in the 1890's and gave America the blue prints for an F-22, and some educational material from the 1950's. China is atleast 10+ years from even being able to understand some of the weird American technology they stolen.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
The US does give the Pakistani government 1.8 billion dollars in aide per year, the least they could do is give us our ball back when we kicked it into their yard... even though it technically did kill their dog when it landed. But still, $1.8 billion is enough to purchase a new dog and then some.

Is that aide a gift or do they have to pay it back with interest?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
They undertook an operation in Pakistan without the consent of the Pakistani government. That's illegal. They are in no position to demand the return of the helicopter and I hope Pakistan tells them to bog off.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Opinions "should" hinge on whether or not you think that Bin Laden was actually taken in the raid or not. If he was, then the chopper should be given back easily. They were harboring someone that attacked the US and killed a lot of civilians, causing multiple wars. They not only should give the chopper back, but should face some form of retribution. That's only if you believe that Bin Laden had anything to do with anything, I know many of you won't.

If Bin Laden wasn't there the US should just cut it's loses.

I personally believe Bin Laden was there. We did take him. On the other hand I think he only "played" a part in 9/11. I think the US should just cut it's loses and move on to more important issues.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Pakistan "says no" or "gives it to china".

We attack

similar to:

Iran has NUKES

We attack
edit on 31-5-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Lol would this be the helicopter they allegedly threw osama from..? the person they paid 50 million too back at the start of the nineties to deal with the soviets lol.? so much lies and such small minded people these things dont mix..!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join