It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA to Pakistan: "Give Us Our Helicopter Back...We Don't Want The Chinese To Get It"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

USA to Pakistan: "Give Us Our Helicopter Back...We Don't Want The Chinese To Get It

[url=http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/usa-to-pakistan-give-us-our-helicopter-back-we-dont-want-the-chinese-to-get-it]gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com[/ur l]

Griffin:
For urgent US defense official concerned tail of helo could fall into Chinese or enemy hands - expects Pakistan to transfer it back.
Those discussions likely taking place at the highest levels right now, I am told.

Read more: gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5/8/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Title & Link.[

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I didn't see this posted anywhere.

This is a bit much for a headline. Fox News is always good at drumming up the angst. Pretty crazy though. I have heard on here we blew it up but i guess thats not the case.

I wonder what makes this so important. You know besides it was able to enter Pakistani airspace without a blip on the radar. Wouldn't be good if other people could use it against us. Imagine drug cartels with this tech.

[url=http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/usa-to-pakistan-give-us-our-helicopter-back-we-dont-want-the-chinese-to-get-it/]gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com[/u rl]
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-5-2011 by LexiconRiot because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by LexiconRiot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconRiot

Well if we would keep our arms to ourselves, China wouldn't get a chance to steal them.

Better yet, if we just go to war with China next. It won't matter if they stole are tech, hell we can use that as the excuse!

"China is being a meanie to us Americans, it is time to force them to be Democratic!"

Sigh

I hope the Chinise get "to the choppa" first. Our military needs a penis to the ass, well my opinion states the whole country needs this...And for you spooks reading my posts, I still need a job. And I am way smarter than you fools, judging by the state of things...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think the pakistanies should use the free market method and sell it to the highest bidder.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

By drug cartels you mean CIA?

what else to say ...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

What helicopter are the Americans talking about? The one from the Osama hoax? LOL

There was no American helicopter!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
God, they have bungled every aspect of this farce. How to show the world what idiots you are in one easy lesson.

I hope the Pakistanis refuse to give it to them.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
There is no Pakistan .

Therei s no China.

it alllll an illusion.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

the chinese probably got to study it by now...y on earth was the u.s careless..i thot their night vision and other sensors wud be gud enuf...over stealth mode

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why would the Chinese want to buy it? The Clintons sold them the plans back in the '90s

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Good thing Clinton isn't in office. The Chinese would have already have this technology.

www.freerepublic.com...

A nuclear weapons scientist, who has sought anonymity "to keep my position and keep supporting my family," has informed NewsMax.com that the Clinton administration has, in fact, aggressively sought to provide China with some of the nation's most closely guarded nuclear weapons technology.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
There is no Pakistan .

Therei s no China.

it alllll an illusion.....

Unless you actually look at a map.

Deny ignorance.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
China already knows about the tech the helicopter boasts... hell, China is way past them all in that type of tech for war.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Are they talking about the chopper we crashed into the compound that Osama was supposedly in? They expect to get the wreck back from the Pakistani government before they can sell the secrets to China? This is rich.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Pakistan do not have to give this craft back. America invaded thier land and launched an attacked without permission. If I was pakistan Id keep it and use the technolgy myself. Finders keepers.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by No Retreat No Surrender

I 100% agree with you on that. America has to stop acting like the rulers of the world. If they get it back,its only because they paid millions maybe a billion of US tax payers money to Pakistan to get it back. Even more economic collapsing BS.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

You, Sir, are hilarious

Or ridiculous, i dont know...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by No Retreat No Surrender
Pakistan do not have to give this craft back. America invaded thier land and launched an attacked without permission. If I was pakistan Id keep it and use the technolgy myself. Finders keepers.

I guess giving Pakistan 18 BILLION dollars last year doesn't entitle us to a favor or two?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I think 1 Billion a year is more like it.. Anyways how bad would it look if America stopped giving this due to a downed helicopter?

Would the Americans give Russia back its hi tech craft that launched an attack on its land? Dont think so.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

Well if we would keep our arms to ourselves, China wouldn't get a chance to steal them.

Better yet, if we just go to war with China next. It won't matter if they stole are tech, hell we can use that as the excuse!

"China is being a meanie to us Americans, it is time to force them to be Democratic!"

Sigh

I hope the Chinise get "to the choppa" first. Our military needs a penis to the ass, well my opinion states the whole country needs this...And for you spooks reading my posts, I still need a job. And I am way smarter than you fools, judging by the state of things...

Psst...I think a black "choppa" is headed to your house right now.

I think they have a new job for you, as well as a new identity...Ben Dover!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join