It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane diverted to Sunport due to security threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Plane diverted to Sunport due to security threat

www.kob.com

Delta flight 1706, scheduled service from Detroit to San Diego, diverted to Albuquerque out of an abundance of caution due to a security concern. The flight landed safely and Delta is cooperating directly with authorities. Delta's first and foremost priority is the safety and security of our customers and crew. The flight was operated on 737 equipment with 137 passengers and six crew members.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I guess there were FBI agents waiting for the plane in NM. More anti Islam plane garbage or something real? It is also been being report on FOX News. I am interested what it will be this time. Things are really starting to ramp up. How much longer is all this going to take to come to a head?

To be fair we don't know why the plane was diverted just making some assumptions at this point. It could be a very real and serious issue.

www.kob.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting!!

I saw this in FOX news a minute ago..

is this a False Flag in the making?

Awaiting more details......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Interesting, I do hope its nothing.
Passengers being questioned - sounds
like something is going

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wow, I used to live in Taos, NM for quite a few years and I've flown out of the Sunport many, many times.

There's an upper level where you can rest, sleep on the sofas, eat, etc. and watch the planes take off and land.

I've never had an experience where this has happened to me, but its nice knowing that no one was hurt and there was a safe landing.

top topics

join