It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else felt a conscious energy shift of peace and enlightenment in the last 24hrs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hello to all I have been a member on this site for only a brief time, 2010 I joined. Although I rarely posted, I visited this site daily. I have recently started to become more active in the past 24hrs. I live in Exmouth Western Australia, right next to HAARP. Last month we experienced a Lunar Super Moonwww.smh.com.au... in conjunction with a King Tide. I have had a very sombre mood up until last night. I became obsessed with collecting cowrie shells along the beach at night, during the nightime hours often until the sun came up. This was only while the Supermoon was visible. It was like daytime the illumination coming from the moon. I could see, and make out visible objects up to 3 klms if not more, from where I stood. I have always been a stargazer, and, never in my life have I seen it like that. It was incredible. For some reason I had become obsessed with those "DAMM!! Cowrie shells. I felt that they were a precious jewel, as they sparkled and stood out from all the other shells and debris washed up on the shoreline. I felt the urge to collect them as, they were needed and valuabe for what was coming in this world. I felt very positive and alive during the presence of the Super Moon. As soon as it left, My life became chaos, fighting with my partner, general lethargy, anger, sense of doom. That was until last night, I had a huge conscious shift, I have been playing guitar since about the age of 8, Iam left handed but I was taught to play right handed. I never progressed beyond a basic beginner, as I would give up because my fingers and wrist were hurting, by trying to play beyond my capabilites and knowledge. This is where I started to AWAKEN to a higher level. I had picked up the guitar, havent done that since November last year. I sat down and reflected inwards. All my life I have been searching for one thing. Inner Peace. As I approached my guitar, I stopped and pondered, I love playing guitar and NOW is the TIME to approach the issue of why I have never progressed with my abilities. It came to me its my TECHNIQUE!!. Its how I approach the problem. It was then the "Penny Dropped". I realized finally, that it was all with the TECHNIQUE and APPROACH. If I applied this method, to every aspect of my life, obstacles I had perceived, have no power or hold through fear over me. I forgave myself for everything I had perceived to have done to others around me. I realized that everytime I felt threatened, or started putting security walls up around my inner self to protect my subconscious fears. My sanctuary towards true Spiritual Awakening was to adopt my own approach and technique, what works for ME, not what someone else has told or shown me, and this principle, I used for every aspect of my life. I feel a huge weight has been lifted, I know that something is going to happen, maybe May 11, This is what the False Flag OBL is about. My sanctuary to inner peace is the guitar that is my access key to enlightnment. Thanks for reading. Namaste.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Wall of text. CAN NOT READ.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

I didn't read your post OP but totally yes I felt it.

second line, no seriously, I felt it. Wait.. Nah, it was something else.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
wait, i feel as though I have read this before? De Ja Vu?

-was it a different post? or the exact same post?..

I don't know...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
wait, i feel as though I have read this before? De Ja Vu?

-was it a different post? or the exact same post?..

I don't know...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sorry, don't mean to sound rude... but less than 12 hours ago you made a "we are all doomed" style post, and now you're saying the past 24 hours you've felt "peaceful and enlightened"?

Also, might wanna edit your post and break it down into paragraphs to make it a little more readable.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Hello to all I have been a member on this site for only a brief time, 2010 I joined. Although I rarely posted, I visited this site daily. I have recently started to become more active in the past 24hrs. I live in Exmouth Western Australia, right next to HAARP. Last month we experienced a Lunar Super Moonwww.smh.com.au... in conjunction with a King Tide. I have had a very sombre mood up until last night. I became obsessed with collecting cowrie shells along the beach at night, during the nightime hours often until the sun came up. This was only while the Supermoon was visible. It was like daytime the illumination coming from the moon. I could see, and make out visible objects up to 3 klms if not more, from where I stood. I have always been a stargazer, and, never in my life have I seen it like that. It was incredible. For some reason I had become obsessed with those "DAMM!! Cowrie shells. I felt that they were a precious jewel, as they sparkled and stood out from all the other shells and debris washed up on the shoreline. I felt the urge to collect them as, they were needed and valuabe for what was coming in this world. I felt very positive and alive during the presence of the Super Moon. As soon as it left, My life became chaos, fighting with my partner, general lethargy, anger, sense of doom. That was until last night, I had a huge conscious shift, I have been playing guitar since about the age of 8, Iam left handed but I was taught to play right handed. I never progressed beyond a basic beginner, as I would give up because my fingers and wrist were hurting, by trying to play beyond my capabilites and knowledge. This is where I started to AWAKEN to a higher level. I had picked up the guitar, havent done that since November last year. I sat down and reflected inwards. All my life I have been searching for one thing. Inner Peace. As I approached my guitar, I stopped and pondered, I love playing guitar and NOW is the TIME to approach the issue of why I have never progressed with my abilities. It came to me its my TECHNIQUE!!. Its how I approach the problem. It was then the "Penny Dropped". I realized finally, that it was all with the TECHNIQUE and APPROACH. If I applied this method, to every aspect of my life, obstacles I had perceived, have no power or hold through fear over me. I forgave myself for everything I had perceived to have done to others around me. I realized that everytime I felt threatened, or started putting security walls up around my inner self to protect my subconscious fears. My sanctuary towards true Spiritual Awakening was to adopt my own approach and technique, what works for ME, not what someone else has told or shown me, and this principle, I used for every aspect of my life. I feel a huge weight has been lifted, I know that something is going to happen, maybe May 11, This is what the False Flag OBL is about. My sanctuary to inner peace is the guitar that is my access key to enlightnment. Thanks for reading. Namaste.

Gibberish to English Translation:

Hello everyone! I have been a member on this site since 2010, which is not very long.

I visit this site everyday and have only recently begun to post within the last 24 hours. I live in Exmouth Wester Australia, right next to a HAARP facility.

Last month we had experienced a Lunar Super Moon (link), in conjunction with a Kind Tide. I have had a very sombre mood up until last night. I became obsessed with collecting cowrie shells along the beach at night, during nightly hours, often until the sun came up. This was while the super moon was visible. It was like daytime the illumination coming from the moon. I could see and make out visible objects up to 3 kms and no more, from where I stood.

I have always been a stargazer, and, never in my life have I seen it like that. It was incredible. For some reason I had become obsessed with those "DAMN!! Cowrie shells. I felt that they were a precious jewel, as they sparkled and stood out from all the other shells and debris washed up on the shoreline. I felt the urge to collect them as, they were needed and valuable for what was coming in this world. I felt very positive and alive during the presence of the Super Moon.

As soon as it left, My life became chaos, fighting with my partner, general lethargy, anger, sense of doom. That was until last night, I had a huge conscious shift, I have been playing guitar since about the age of 8, I am left handed but I was taught to play right handed. I never progressed beyond a basic beginner, as I would give up because my fingers and wrist were hurting, by trying to play beyond my capabilities and knowledge.

This is where I started to AWAKEN to a higher level. I had picked up the guitar, haven't done that since November last year. I sat down and reflected inwards. All my life I have been searching for one thing. Inner Peace. As I approached my guitar, I stopped and pondered, I love playing guitar and NOW is the TIME to approach the issue of why I have never progressed with my abilities. It came to me its my TECHNIQUE!!. Its how I approach the problem. It was then the "Penny Dropped".

I realised finally, that it was all with the TECHNIQUE and APPROACH. If I applied this method, to every aspect of my life, obstacles I had perceived, have no power or hold through fear over me. I forgave myself for everything I had perceived to have done to others around me. I realised that every time I felt threatened, or started putting security walls up around my inner self to protect my subconscious fears.

My sanctuary towards true Spiritual Awakening was to adopt my own approach and technique, what works for ME, not what someone else has told or shown me, and this principle, I used for every aspect of my life. I feel a huge weight has been lifted, I know that something is going to happen, maybe May 11, This is what the False Flag OBL is about. My sanctuary to inner peace is the guitar that is my access key to enlightenment.

Thanks for reading. Namaste.

Everybody feels different everyday.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Conscious because: grammar edits

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If you call peace and enlightenment a feeling of hatred, loss of control, bad thoughts towards greeders, like greeders need to be severely tortured and die. Hate and more hate is constantly building, I cain't wait to release on greeders. Hatred, and the greeders caused this. US of aaaaaaaaa getting worse, noone cares, hatred. I feel fine, everything is NORMAL, ok.
Don't worry, a be happy. Don't worry be happy. A clown figure appears in my head like the one on steven king movie.
Everything floats down here.
I'm ok, really. No reeeeaaalllllllyyy. So, now with that said, what do you think?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
wat is this...computer generated

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Your feedback is noted, and yes the veil of doom has lifted.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by atsmem1980

Obviously your grammar isn't

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Nope.

I had a gay crack-head flip out on me because I tried to rationally understand how saying "mentally retarded" was so much different than saying "mentally challenged".

Guy nearly called the cops on me for trying to state my case in a totally logical way.

I was doing pretty good until all of that nonsense happened.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I like this thread. Yep, embrace it. Train yourself and become strong, the day may come where you have to FIGHT! Lets hope it doesnt but be ready. There are people out there who see you as weak, they are wrong and you will show them.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

u cracking a joke ?....ur sense of humor is nauseating

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by atsmem1980

bring it on kangaroo

top topics

join