It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tooth Fairy, I hope she is not with the Fed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You guys have heard of the tooth fairy I suppose!

Most parents must have told their children about her...when you lose your tooth, you put it under your pillow and money appears in the morning after. The amount depending on the parents would vary, some at school would say they got 2$ some 5$...well you know. And everyone knows how, it is your parents that put the money there.

Well, I have experimented on this, obviously a long time ago...back then I was 12, I was...LOOSING A TOOTH!
(Yes captain obvious please go on)
I did tell my parents that my tooth was loose, but I never told em when I officially loss it because it happened in the middle of the night. The morning after, well a perfumed 5$ was there and my teeth was gone. Bah, I didn't make a big deal about it, although, I did ask my dad about it and he told me I was lying. ( My dad was such a great believer in me )

2 years after, I was 14...I had a loose tooth and then I said to myself : "Don't tell anyone about it" Anyway, I was in my teen years and the coolest thing ever to do is never tell anything interesting to your parents lol.
So then, I loss my tooth in the middle of the night again, after cleaning the mess I was about to trow the tooth in the garbage but then i taught : "Hey, maybe the tooth f...naaaaaah your 14 OMG, grow up!!"
Well, I did put the teeth under my pillow. Has I was falling asleep, I was laughing in my head about me being so childish.

The morning after, I checked under the pillow and...just like the last time, the tooth was gone.
There was a 5$ bill...I pick it up, smelled it and it smelled exactly like the last times this happened.
This perfume...it's not the one you could fall in love but it's smoothing and comforting.

Then I taught about the times I did do this before...
The pattern was, if my tooth was gone by the morning, I would always get a 5$ (yeah she ain't following inflation) and it would always smell the same perfume.
If my tooth was still there by the morning, I would get about 1-2$ and it didn't smell anything special. ( Yeah my dad wasn't very generous either )

What to they do with teeth anyway? I taught about the shamans. Anything I could thing about was out of this world.
Have any of you had similar experiences?

I know, lol, that a lot of people will post funny things and it's ok I don't mind, I find what I said hardly believable too. But it did happen and I was old enough to not blindly believe in much, I was way more skeptic back then I could be now about aliens and paranormal.

My girlfriend talked to me about the movie Darkness Falls after I told her this story, I never saw that movie but she told me the gist of it. Are fairies real and all come from innocent women that we're burned alive in public?

If you have links of other stories about this, it would be interesting too

edit on 8-5-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
obvious troll is obvious... go ask your parents what they did with your teeth

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
5 bucks! You lucky SOB

Wish i had thought to experiment with this kind of thing when i was young.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

Lol, I think you didn't read the story

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I should have wrote Osama in the title for this tread...

Everyone has heard of the tooth fairy, it would be almost impossible that I would be the only one that has had these kinds of deductions. I know most people are not really aware of much when they are young. I guess if I didn't lose my last tooth at 14 and I didn't make the experience, I wouldn't believe in this at all.

I just don't think I'm alone and I rather you making fun of the situation then not read it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think Donald Trump took all our teeth as children. I heard he wants to make a hotel out of children's teeth somewhere in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Not a hotel, he's figured out how to make toupees out of teeth.

new topics

top topics

join