It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really want to achieve enlightenment?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by splitlevel

Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by splitlevel

enlightenment is understanding and accepting how things are. When the simple truth sinks in, when the simple truth of things is not beyond your reach as a humanbeing. When you see yourself from outside perspective. this is understanding or clarity.
this is where I have reached.
for anyone who can walk through a wall or walk on water, i cant say if this is possible or not, but suspect it may be possible. However this is not what I call simple understanding and freeing yourself from your often distructiuve impulses or mind set.
If it is possible for people to walk through walls, this is not down to simple understanding. Yet Jesus and buddha taught simple understanding, to free us from ourselves and thus be at peace. if Jesus and Buddha really did have metaphysical powers they didnt teach it, which makes me a sceptic of their abilities to an extent, infact Both men played these things down as though they were less important than the simple enlightenment.
If it is possible for flesh and bone to go through a wall or walk on water or come back from the dead, then i believe that the mind would have to be pure beyond the zen mind and beyond it all the time. if this is how these feats are achives i dont see how the person in this mind state could for instance, talk or give lessons to people.
Wouldnt a person who can transmute matter never die, as Buddha did...? Would jesus chose to suffer physical pain nailed to a cross if he could simply pull his body down and through the wood and be as nothing has happened??? the story about the ressurection i am a big sceptic of...as if jesus wanted people to believe then he would not dissapear into heaven a day later etc. See I am sceptical of this but I am open to the possibility.
i also want to further add this...
if jesus suffered on the cross, so that suffering would end for us. well suffering hasnt ended.
not even for devout Christians. So that didnt work, we know this for sure.
so there are two possibilities about jesus on the cross and the ressurection.
religion says Jesus dies and suffered at our hands and said "forgive them father for they know not what they do"
to me this is all about ego "they know not what they do" and therefore can be "forgiven".
this is what I believe the message was.
the literal story states that Jesus dies and the comes back to life physcially.
This could be an analagy comparing ego death and enlightenment, as I believe it means or
it could literally mean what it states. that Jesus could literally come back from death.
if this is true then no christian has ever returned from death and if that was Jesus message then following the rules of the Bible should enable a person to literally live for ever as flesh and bone.
this then makes another two possiblities.
1. that no Christian or Buddhist has ever had enough faith to grow back a limb or return from death or
2. that these stories are just stories and are really used to talk to us about the mind and mental suffering.
I dont know for sure 100 percent, either way, but one makes more sense to me. You would also however think that if Jesus taught us what he wanted to teach us that atleast some people would have these abilities in the last 2000 years.
if these miracles are literally historical facts then I would put it to you that there has not been one single true christian or Buddhist except for Jesus and Buddha. So that would mean these two teachers completley wasted their time, wouldnt it.
i dont think so haha.

edit on 10-5-2011 by splitlevel because: additional info

edit on 10-5-2011 by splitlevel because: (no reason given)

"Yet Jesus and buddha taught simple understanding"

Their own inability to propagate reality (without resistance) in this delusion speaks volumes of the limitation of their own association with Truth. That's why Jesus was the son and not the Father. That's why Buddha eventually came up with the middle path. Or rather so says the McDonald's religions that became reflections of the reality of who they are.

To not know that anything is possible in a fantasy you create is to lie to yourself. You allow yourself to fly when you dream but not in the waking delusion? Walking on water, through a wall, rising from the "dead" are card tricks compared to holding a solar system together. But you, as the oneness of Truth are doing just that. But because you are deluded you believe the delusion is more real than Truth. The truth that you are GOD, who literally created everything and exists willfully in parts and in delusion. We might say "I am enlightened, but i am still a human". Then what is enlightenment? It is worthless. I ask what is the benefit of enlightenment?

I am not enlightened. I am not Truth. I am in delusion. But i have faith (knowing in action), that in Reality there are no limitations. That as a fully realized expression of truth absolutely ANYTHING is possible. Is this delusion not proof enough? And if we are all one, all a single god, a single conscious Reality which is truth.. did we not create this? Are we not deluding ourselves as separate, even "enlightened" parts?

In Reality Jesus and Buddha are not dead. That is the Truth. To believe otherwise is delusion. But they as one know there is an instance in this time where denying the truth (that they were/are) will not be an option. You as "god" expressed this through them. You will wake up. When you do the delusion will not exist.

Understand that delusion and drama and time go hand in hand in hand. That is why we as the one Truth/God deluded our self in the first place.

Peace!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

"1. that no Christian or Buddhist has ever had enough faith to grow back a limb or return from death or"

It could quite literally be the case and is most likely true. But as a deluded being you would never see the Truth. Why would this proof of your Godhood be any more obvious than what is on the tip of your nose? Reality is forcefully blocked out of this deluded non-reality we choose to exist in. Coming back from the dead, growing a limb. Those things happen in Reality. As best we may get (unless you really wake up and come back from the dead or grow your own limb) is a little fantasy story about magic/enlightened people. But rest assured that in reality ANYTHING is possible.Coming back from the dead is NOTHING to God/Reality/Truth. Right? Because if it was hard for God to be responsible for resurrection it would be difficult to have faith that the universe came from God. Which seems like a harder task? Is God bound by the rules he made up? Are you bound by the laws of physics in a waking dream? If you believe in Oneness than you know this deluded reality is connected to the only thing that exists. And this deluded reality is a mere reflection of what is true.. so any phenomenon in this deluded reality is NOTHING compared to Oneness. Quite literally nothing. It does not exist in Truth.

2. that these stories are just stories and are really used to talk to us about the mind and mental suffering.

Who decided what these stories are for? You did. They did not come with an instruction manual on how they should be perceived or experienced. So it is you that believes what you believe about them. And if you are deluded then your interpretation and experience of them is deluded at best.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Understand that delusion and drama and time go hand in hand in hand. That is why we as the one Truth/God deluded our self in the first place.

God/Us willfully chose delusion (and fragmentation), because He/We didn't have enough drama?

Probably not understanding it yet, but what would be the point of creating the kind of "drama" we seem to be experiencing, especially considering the idea that "we" used to enjoy "oneness", as well as a serene lack of delusion?

JR

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

enlightenment is understanding and accepting how things are. When the simple truth sinks in, when the simple truth of things is not beyond your reach as a humanbeing. When you see yourself from outside perspective. this is understanding or clarity.
this is where I have reached.
for anyone who can walk through a wall or walk on water, i cant say if this is possible or not, but suspect it may be possible. However this is not what I call simple understanding and freeing yourself from your often distructiuve impulses or mind set.
If it is possible for people to walk through walls, this is not down to simple understanding. Yet Jesus and buddha taught simple understanding, to free us from ourselves and thus be at peace. if Jesus and Buddha really did have metaphysical powers they didnt teach it, which makes me a sceptic of their abilities to an extent, infact Both men played these things down as though they were less important than the simple enlightenment.
If it is possible for flesh and bone to go through a wall or walk on water or come back from the dead, then i believe that the mind would have to be pure beyond the zen mind and beyond it all the time. if this is how these feats are achives i dont see how the person in this mind state could for instance, talk or give lessons to people.
Wouldnt a person who can transmute matter never die, as Buddha did...? Would jesus chose to suffer physical pain nailed to a cross if he could simply pull his body down and through the wood and be as nothing has happened??? the story about the ressurection i am a big sceptic of...as if jesus wanted people to believe then he would not dissapear into heaven a day later etc. See I am sceptical of this but I am open to the possibility.
i also want to further add this...
if jesus suffered on the cross, so that suffering would end for us. well suffering hasnt ended.
not even for devout Christians. So that didnt work, we know this for sure.
so there are two possibilities about jesus on the cross and the ressurection.
religion says Jesus dies and suffered at our hands and said "forgive them father for they know not what they do"
to me this is all about ego "they know not what they do" and therefore can be "forgiven".
this is what I believe the message was.
the literal story states that Jesus dies and the comes back to life physcially.
This could be an analagy comparing ego death and enlightenment, as I believe it means or
it could literally mean what it states. that Jesus could literally come back from death.
if this is true then no christian has ever returned from death and if that was Jesus message then following the rules of the Bible should enable a person to literally live for ever as flesh and bone.
this then makes another two possiblities.
1. that no Christian or Buddhist has ever had enough faith to grow back a limb or return from death or
I dont know for sure 100 percent, either way, but one makes more sense to me. You would also however think that if Jesus taught us what he wanted to teach us that atleast some people would have these abilities in the last 2000 years.
if these miracles are literally historical facts then I would put it to you that there has not been one single true christian or Buddhist except for Jesus and Buddha. So that would mean these two teachers completley wasted their time, wouldnt it.
i dont think so haha.

edit on 10-5-2011 by splitlevel because: additional info

"Yet Jesus and buddha taught simple understanding"

Their own inability to propagate reality (without resistance) in this delusion speaks volumes of the limitation of their own association with Truth. That's why Jesus was the son and not the Father. That's why Buddha eventually came up with the middle path. Or rather so says the McDonald's religions that became reflections of the reality of who they are.

To not know that anything is possible in a fantasy you create is to lie to yourself. You allow yourself to fly when you dream but not in the waking delusion? Walking on water, through a wall, rising from the "dead" are card tricks compared to holding a solar system together. But you, as the oneness of Truth are doing just that. But because you are deluded you believe the delusion is more real than Truth. The truth that you are GOD, who literally created everything and exists willfully in parts and in delusion. We might say "I am enlightened, but i am still a human". Then what is enlightenment? It is worthless. I ask what is the benefit of enlightenment?

I am not enlightened. I am not Truth. I am in delusion. But i have faith (knowing in action), that in Reality there are no limitations. That as a fully realized expression of truth absolutely ANYTHING is possible. Is this delusion not proof enough? And if we are all one, all a single god, a single conscious Reality which is truth.. did we not create this? Are we not deluding ourselves as separate, even "enlightened" parts?

In Reality Jesus and Buddha are not dead. That is the Truth. To believe otherwise is delusion. But they as one know there is an instance in this time where denying the truth (that they were/are) will not be an option. You as "god" expressed this through them. You will wake up. When you do the delusion will not exist.

Peace!

Yes.
This is the understanding.
however consider this.
If we are all part of the one God, as i accept and religion teaches.
that the individual mind is generally diluded, which cause all the problems previously mentioned.
then the zen mind is as close to remembering god as we can get,
If it is possible to get beyond zen mind state and perform metaphisical stuff i dont know
this would indicate actually being in God mind,
if jesus and Buddha were in God mind then I doubt they would have either taught anything or stayed in human form past 5 seconds.
but I dont know, who can say for sure.
But if we cannot reach god mind, just come to the conclusion that it exists, then it appears we as humans are locked into a glass ceeling.
in otherwords we individually cannot reach god mind and then the conclusion is this.
We decided as God to live here
We decided as God to forget how to get back to being God
We decided as God to create civilization, good and evil
We dicided as God to create ego and self dillusion
We decided as God to experience life like this in all its forms.
I accept this.
I dont try to fight against this belief, its the belief that all religions subscribe to, yet most people attach some diluded theology to this basic principal.
or you can call it common sense
this is to be enlightened.
But to struggle against this truth is like my big toe trying to break away and have a life of its own.
no one person can exhibit methphysical powers, i doubt, as he would teach others how to do the same..this would definatley shatter everything including the world and universe and every bit of matter would return to emptiness.
We colectivley, as consiousness, are still only a speck of gods mind, in this unending cosmos.
if one of use shattered physics it would shatter reality as we know it...that isnt going to happen because
we as God decided this to be how it is.
As they say "Gods plan", "God works in mysterious ways".
We cant understand it, we can only know we are part of it and accept it at the truth, that it is.
i am alive so I will live the best i can and enjoy it whilst it lasts.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by rwfresh

God/Us willfully chose delusion (and fragmentation), because He/We didn't have enough drama?

Probably not understanding it yet, but what would be the point of creating the kind of "drama" we seem to be experiencing, especially considering the idea that "we" used to enjoy "oneness", as well as a serene lack of delusion?

JR

variety is the spice of life....haha

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Without truth we may be no better than serial killers. We are deniers of Reality. Even haters of truth. If it wasn't the case we would not be deluded.

What is hell? If you block it out of fear you will never be resurrected. Most as so scared of waking up that they will kill to remain deluded. Look at this non-reality. We sit here on our computers chatting about enlightenment while armies kill in our name. We are serial killers. So long a there is a single murderer in this world, this world will remain in delusion and we will all have participated in murder, lies and delusion.

The delusion of the enlightened is that experiencing closeness to Truth is good enough. If you literally are not Truth then you and I are no closer to living in Love/God/Truth than a serial killer. And if you know Jesus/Buddha you will know this is one of their teachings that most will NEVER hear. The deluded evil masters of this non-reality would love for us to believe we are doing just fine.

Like someone with a sliver. Who out of fear chooses not to remove it. BUT tends to it will a lot of attention. Cleaning it, bandaging it. Eventually it will kill him... or he could just remove it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

"1. that no Christian or Buddhist has ever had enough faith to grow back a limb or return from death or"

It could quite literally be the case and is most likely true. But as a deluded being you would never see the Truth. Why would this proof of your Godhood be any more obvious than what is on the tip of your nose? Reality is forcefully blocked out of this deluded non-reality we choose to exist in. Coming back from the dead, growing a limb. Those things happen in Reality. As best we may get (unless you really wake up and come back from the dead or grow your own limb) is a little fantasy story about magic/enlightened people. But rest assured that in reality ANYTHING is possible.Coming back from the dead is NOTHING to God/Reality/Truth. Right? Because if it was hard for God to be responsible for resurrection it would be difficult to have faith that the universe came from God. Which seems like a harder task? Is God bound by the rules he made up? Are you bound by the laws of physics in a waking dream? If you believe in Oneness than you know this deluded reality is connected to the only thing that exists. And this deluded reality is a mere reflection of what is true.. so any phenomenon in this deluded reality is NOTHING compared to Oneness. Quite literally nothing. It does not exist in Truth.

Who decided what these stories are for? You did. They did not come with an instruction manual on how they should be perceived or experienced. So it is you that believes what you believe about them. And if you are deluded then your interpretation and experience of them is deluded at best.

am I supposed to answer this...there are many question marks?
1/ A dog can chase its tail all day long, frustraited but occupied. this is how i answer you

2/The stories u refer to did come in manual form, and manuals are sets of instructions to follow. This means you are supposed to percieve them in the way they are written. otherwise give me a book with blank pages, then I can draw my own conclusions.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Without truth we may be no better than serial killers. We are deniers of Reality. Even haters of truth. If it wasn't the case we would not be deluded.

What is hell? If you block it out of fear you will never be resurrected. Most as so scared of waking up that they will kill to remain deluded. Look at this non-reality. We sit here on our computers chatting about enlightenment while armies kill in our name. We are serial killers. So long a there is a single murderer in this world, this world will remain in delusion and we will all have participated in murder, lies and delusion.

The delusion of the enlightened is that experiencing closeness to Truth is good enough. If you literally are not Truth then you and I are no closer to living in Love/God/Truth than a serial killer. And if you know Jesus/Buddha you will know this is one of their teachings that most will NEVER hear. The deluded evil masters of this non-reality would love for us to believe we are doing just fine.

Like someone with a sliver. Who out of fear chooses not to remove it. BUT tends to it will a lot of attention. Cleaning it, bandaging it. Eventually it will kill him... or he could just remove it.

You still have not caught your tail.
yes I am provoking you, but only to aid you. if you are angered, dont let it get to you.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

"FOR WHATEVER REASON WE ARE HERE AND EXPERIENCE THIS MATERIAL WORLD AS FLESH"

This is delusion.

Zen is frustrated seeking come to fruition. It is not Truth. The void and nothingness you sense as oneness is in fact another dimension of delusion, almost hellish, that many people mistaken for Nirvana. If it was truth you would stay there when you got there. Truth is vibrant, alive, whole.. Truth is LOVE. Most zen Buddhists may be better served contemplating the Reality of Love, rather than escaping human suffering in the void.

If you are tricked into associating in anyway with your brain and nervous system you are nothing more than that brain and nervous system you associate with. If you believe you are bound in delusion through your human body then that will be the case. Until you realize otherwise.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i may return later or tomorrow but dont expect a fast response. You already have the quickest answer, so it will save time when you hear it from yourself instead of waiting on me to explain it again and again.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

This is delusion.

Zen is frustrated seeking come to fruition. It is not Truth. The void and nothingness you sense as oneness is in fact another dimension of delusion, almost hellish, that many people mistaken for Nirvana. If it was truth you would stay there when you got there. Truth is vibrant, alive, whole.. Truth is LOVE. Most zen Buddhists may be better served contemplating the Reality of Love, rather than escaping human suffering in the void.

If you are tricked into associating in anyway with your brain and nervous system you are nothing more than that brain and nervous system you associate with. If you believe you are bound in delusion through your human body then that will be the case. Until you realize otherwise.

before I could leave my seat, another post from you. man you are one fast typer. or is this all copied and pasted.
damn your quick.
get back to u later
peace brother

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by rwfresh

JR

Excellent question. I for one, as a deluded part of the whole vote for oneness sans drama.

But, knowing that time is part of the delusion gives me a clue as to the true state of this delusion. Since oneness is inclusive of time, which in Reality does not exist.. we ARE one right now in eternity without drama.

But my ego wants the drama and delusion to end.. while it seeks to secretly associate with eternity.. Which is not possible.

My ego is asking Truth to destroy the delusion for it(my ego). But we as One have already told ourselves that no ego will survive when time comes to an end.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

But to struggle against this truth is like my big toe trying to break away and have a life of its own.
no one person can exhibit methphysical powers, i doubt, as he would teach others how to do the same..this would definatley shatter everything including the world and universe and every bit of matter would return to emptiness.
We colectivley, as consiousness, are still only a speck of gods mind, in this unending cosmos.
if one of use shattered physics it would shatter reality as we know it...that isnt going to happen because
we as God decided this to be how it is.
As they say "Gods plan", "God works in mysterious ways".
We cant understand it, we can only know we are part of it and accept it at the truth, that it is.
i am alive so I will live the best i can and enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Buddha is not separate from you, any of his followers, haters etc. We collectively give or take away abilities of any individual. (Ego is a delusion. Personality is a delusion. Physical separateness is a delusion) It's pre-ordained. Since time does not exist in eternity. What we see unfolding over time, with individual truth messages, people that walk on water etc. is ourselves waking ourselves up to the end of time which is delusion. Tell yourself over and over than ANYTHING is possible. ANYTHING. Even pre-ordained time can be re-written by God which we are right? Physics is shattered. We made these rules which when investigated are literal smoke and mirrors. Physics starts with an assumption like all proof. Science is the religion you see surrounding Jesus and Buddha. Only it's "real".

How do you teach a deluded person to wake up? What about a person who is deluded who does NOT want to be woken up in ANY way? How do you teach them to walk on water? You can't. We would have to make it so. But we created free will. Which is also smoke and mirrors. But that time will come, when our created Messiah returns there will be no option. Truth is truth and the rest will cease to exist because time, it's wrapping will be going too. You see in Reality i am you. You are me. Your body is mine. My body is yours. This is TRUTH. And so it goes with everything in this non-reality. Every person.. every atom all connected.. All one in a single created by-product of Truth.

You are right. The deluded reasoning engine called the brain (as it exists right now) cannot "understand" truth. Can an eye look at itself? That does not mean that you as Truth are not Truth. You are experiencing reality right now. If you want to experience yourself as walking on water you would have to first understand that for God this is NOTHING.
And i should add i would be lying if i said that God could not make a brain understand. We/He/She would simply change what a brain is.
edit on 10-5-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You still have not caught your tail.
yes I am provoking you, but only to aid you. if you are angered, dont let it get to you.

Well let me thank you in advance for allowing me to exacerbate your conundrum. If it helps at all i certainly hold no anger towards you in any way. Nor, in my deluded reality have i been made upset. I love discussing Truth in Reality. It is invigorating and pleasurable, something my ego cherishes in this delusion.

p.s. Disassociating from your ego will not destroy it despite what you may have been lead to believe.

Peace!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This is delusion.

before I could leave my seat, another post from you. man you are one fast typer. or is this all copied and pasted.
damn your quick.
get back to u later
peace brother

Here's another! A real zinger! It's cut and pasted from the collective conciousness. Pre-written in the pre-ordained non-reality.. So it comes natural and easy. Like your heart pumps blood without your ego's help.
PLUS i am desperately avoiding work. Dude, what else is there to say! I sincerely wish you the best. And know you are solid in your youness! Peace!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
One of the symptoms of enlightenment is the silence.
I was walking in town one day and i was struck by the silence, at first i couldn't work it out. I thought wow it's really quiet, then i thought but i'm in town listen.... noisy! It took me a while to realize that it was the mind that was silent.
It's been peaceful ever since.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
One of the symptoms of enlightenment is the silence.
I was walking in town one day and i was struck by the silence, at first i couldn't work it out. I thought wow it's really quiet, then i thought but i'm in town listen.... noisy! It took me a while to realize that it was the mind that was silent.
It's been peaceful ever since.
edit on 10-5-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Excellent. you have it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Man you are a good Philosophical challange. i think there is agreement on pretty much everything..pretty much, except ...
imagine your a child again walking through a park on a beautiful day.you look at the beauty of the trees, the clouds, the flowers, and listen to beautiful bird song etc, and you are happy.
You see a young child with a red ballon tied to her wrist....she smiles at you whilest she passes by.
You continue to walk and see a beautiful woman with 10 balloons tied to one wrist , 20 tied to her ancle, some red, some blue, some orange and green etc.
She passe you by and does not even glance at you.
you continue your walk and see an old man sitting on a bench, with balloons tied to every part of the bench.
He holds to his lips yet another balloon and his cheecks are purpule with effort whilst he blows air into it.
His face full of frustration, with the effort of blowing the stubborn balloon up.
You walk further and you see a brightly coloured stand and by it there is a man offering red balloons, he wears an expensive suit
you walk further and you see a beautiful woman , she is offering yellow balloons
You go further and there is a polotician offering green ones, a priest offering blue ones, a rabbi offering pink ones and so on and so on, even a satanist offering black ones.
You see all these peole with all these balloons and you wonder what its all about.
they all are into something that your not a part of...so you want to join in the game and find out what the big secret is.
maybe if you had some of the same colored balloons as the beautiful woman then maybe you could get with her, as you would have things in common.
So you choose the color of balloon/balloons that you think is best for you.
you spend many years collecting these balloons and blowing them up, until you have a thousand baloons tied to you.
You collected all these balloons expecting them to be enough to lift you up and transport you somewhere higher.
As all these balloons are ideas.
but the balloons are only filled with your breath..not helium.
you have to drag your balloons around with you everywhere all the time.
they get in the way constantly, people with different colored balloons to the ones you have shun you an like wise you with them.
you find a "perfect" wife or husband, who matches all their balloons with yours, but after some time passes you realise that underneath the balloons you could see are there is another layer, you now also find colors you dont like and this makes your relationship difficult or ends your relationship.
You walk down the street and find more balloons to add to your bunch, striped balloons, polka dotted ones that are very hard to find and you let go of all your other baloons in excange for these new exotic ones...in the hope or belief that these new unusual balloons will narrow down a perfect match for you, or that these new balloons will somehow be more powerful and enable you to lift off and be happy.
you hold tightly to these balloons and then and then you decide that even these balloons are not working out..
So you make your own balloon, nobody has a balloon exactly like yours.
Other people see this balloon and think you are something very different and some think your special and some ot them ditch their bunches and ask you to make them a balloon the same.
You now have your own unique stand and niche offering your very own special balloons in the park.
You stand there day after day offering your balloon to passers by, some take one some dont.
This is your life, your stood there and your tied to a balloon and you have only one balloon but it is bigger than everyone elses. So big it makes it hard for you to get around, so you stay stood on the spot mostly.
Then one day a man walks past you who has not even one balloon.
You cannot understand this person as he is not participating in this game.
You ask him, how come you are so different from everyone, even from me?
the man says he is no different.
But why do you live without any balloon at all? How can you exist without a balloon tied to yourself.
the man says he exists because he exists.
To you this is a useless answer.
however you persist, with your questions.
each question you throw out turned into yet another puff of breath, which fills this already huge balloon you have, up even more for you.
the more questions the bigger this balloon gets and the more difficult its gets to blow up.
Every question you give the man, you recieve an answer
but all the answers are unsatisfying to you and fills you with frustration
but you persist is asking them
the ballon gets bigger still and is full of enormous pressure inside it.
Eventually you ask the man "how is it that i cannot understand what your trying to communicate?"
your so exausted by now and have gone through every emotion, especially anger, and frustration.
the man says "you wish to understand me but wont allow yourself to"
"ive been encouranging you to blow up your balloon in the hopes you would eventually burst it yourself or that I will be alble to pop it for you, beause the rubber has been too thick it just keeps getting bigger"
"Ive been poking your balloon with my pin the whole time, but still your balloons rubber is still to thick. Maybe once you confuse yourself some more the rubber will be thin enough for my pin and the balloon will pop, but if you walk away now you will carry this enormous mysery with you forever without a resolution brother."
The air inside the balloon is just the same as the air outside of it.
you have one big balloon but the bigger the balloon the bigger the bang when it pops.
Some original zen for you.
hope it helps

edit on 10-5-2011 by splitlevel because: spelling mistakes yet again

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hi everyone.
my aim here is to help.
i hope Ive helped burst atleast someones balloon.
let me know, id know ive not been wasting my time then.
And thanx for taking the time to stick with the thread.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Thanks dude, i think i am enlightened now. Couldn't have done it without you! Going to eat dinner. Peace!

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join