It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will remote view you!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I'm looking at my TV and my cat is sleeping on top, with her arm draped over the screen....is that a good description of something? Or do you need something that will not possibly move....Hmmmm OK their is a bottle of Hibiclense and also a bottle of anti-bacterial hand lotion in front of me on my desk...the bottle of hand lotion has no label.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
Large room,two sliding glass doors,furniture, ashtray full of Djarum Black cigar butts.

A fellow clove smoker! Hello friend! I used to smoke Djarum Cherry Blacks...but switched to Zanzibar Chardonnay flavored ones. Just saying hi!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
On my desk, is a blue and red book.....it is about dream interpretation and dream control. It is 324 pages long and was written by David Fontana. On the front cover, there is a picture of a woman and a deer walking on water under a full moon. There is an angel watching her from overhead. To the left of them are a pair of hands reaching out to them. Pick me!

YOU have a big Computer screen. I get the impression that your desk is wooden. you have a carpet that is greyish in color. you have blond hair. There is a long hallway to your left. there is a window to your right.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by pellian

I'm looking at my TV and my cat is sleeping on top, with her arm draped over the screen....is that a good description of something? Or do you need something that will not possibly move....Hmmmm OK their is a bottle of Hibiclense and also a bottle of anti-bacterial hand lotion in front of me on my desk...the bottle of hand lotion has no label.

your room has dark carpet. your window needs some shades becuase all you have is blinds. i get the impression you like to camp out.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
The closest things to me on my desk right now is a full pack of Pall Mall light kings, a red lighter and a postcard from the local defensive driving school compliments of the city that took my picture as I ran a red light.( This is why I avoid going to the city as much as I can.

Let me up the ante for ya buddy. If you can remote view me and the "room" that I'm in, not only will you make a believer out of a skeptic, but I'll take a picture of said room, and then a short video of me bowing to you in that room while saying "I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy" and I will post it here in this thread for all to see.

Seriously, I will.

today on monday you will have a newspaper on your desk. something large circular in your room maybe a clcok maybe not. hard to see. you have a nice comfy chair like black leather.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian

Originally posted by iksose7
A 1L bottle of SunnyD (florida style
) and a dvd entitled The Orphanage and a green lighter.

All the best brother

I am picking up a round object on your wall. alot of people here have small rooms. anybody actually use a living room for their ats browsing?

Round object on wall..

I am getting a vision, yes.. yes, it's getting clearer.. clearer...

A clock!

Yes.

Next, I can feel you are wearing something... is it.. a top?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Here remote view me since I'm actually online now and can tell you if you get it right. There is a empty clear glass and a pot of mac n cheese to the left of my laptop on a glass top table...If you get even half right I'll post a pic!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

today on monday you will have a newspaper on your desk. something large circular in your room maybe a clcok maybe not. hard to see. you have a nice comfy chair like black leather.

You really don't know what remote viewing is, do you.

Let me think, I see on your screen firefox, and loads of tabs to esp and mind reading websites....

You do remote viewing like I program php!

lol

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
2 Hints - location not within the USA and there is an epson printer/scanner on my desktop to the right of where I sit.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I am a little skeptical but I let everyone have a chance! On my messy desk I have a grey doro brand telephone, a seagate external hard disk drive and a black Pioneer VSX-454 audio amplifier with a computer monitor on top of it.

I have discussed before on ATS posts that I am a musician and have every piece of equipment required to play a gig as well as many instruments. I have also discussed in other posts I work in I.T so I have a workshop full of computer related items. I have also stated I drive Holden (General Motors in Australia) cars with Chevy engines so any of the above will be too easy!

More specifically on my desk in front of the Pioneer amplifier I have placed two very distinct items very different to everything else in the room. If you can really RV these items will really stand out and will appear out of place. One is made of wood and the other made of metal. The metal item is placed on top the wooden item.

I am located in Sydney in a street that starts with P. Although a single level building I am high off the level of the street. Made from brick! Many trees around with underground power lines!

As I said I am skeptical about RV. If you were to name at least one of the items (or described it accurately if you don't know what it actually is) I will be more than convinced that RV is real art!

Thank you for trying this experiment!
edit on 9-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by pellian

your room has dark carpet. your window needs some shades becuase all you have is blinds. i get the impression you like to camp out.

If I'm going to be honest....not too close at all. I have light brown wood floors, no carpet. My windows have VERY Thick and Dark Curtains because I sleep odd hours and hate the light.......I do like to camp though. However it's not something that I do often. Sorry I wasn't much of a 'hit' for you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Well you got a few right and a few wrong......

Big computer screen/ yes

wood desk/ yes

Grey carpet/ no carpet

Blonde hair/ no, auburn (check my avatar LOL )

I do have a long hallway and a window on either side of me, but reversed. The window is to my left and the hallway is to my right. Thanks for trying though!

edit on 5/9/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/2011 by StealthyKat because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I trained myself in RV by using google images. I would go to a location and before I opened up the picture I would focus on that place. the shapes and dim colors when I close my eye would change and form what the remote location looked like.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by pellian

Well you got a few right and a few wrong......

Big computer screen/ yes

wood desk/ yes

Grey carpet/ no carpet

Blonde hair/ no, auburn (check my avatar LOL )

I do have a long hallway and a window on either side of me, but reversed. The window is to my left and the hallway is to my right. Thanks for trying though!

edit on 5/9/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/2011 by StealthyKat because: spelling

I really focused on your location because I knew your were pretty

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Awww thank you. You did better than what I thought!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join