It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention my caucasion brothers and sisters!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I love y'all!

I hate to address people from a skin colored standpoint, but there's no way to get around that, huh?

You people in general catch a lot of flack for things that never happened in your lifetime. My heart goes out to you. I see it in stand-up all the time. Why people are like that, I'll never know.

I'm an half-blooded Potawatomi Indian and I have zero problems with any race. I love my fellowman/woman, as you should. I'm speaking individually.

I just thought I'd let you know.

Let's look beyond race!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AmrikazNightmar3

yeahh good job!!

and why is it called "RACE" anyway??

cant we all just walk together??

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

I hear that, friend!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
yea i really think our world wouldnt be as advanced if it wasnt for the white people
so i will thank them for that

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

yeahh good job!!

and why is it called "RACE" anyway??

cant we all just walk together??

After coming from GLP I've heard a lot of race baiting threads. Every race of people has it's idiots, you are correct!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmrikazNightmar3
I love y'all!

I hate to address people from a skin colored standpoint, but there's no way to get around that, huh?

You people in general catch a lot of flack for things that never happened in your lifetime. My heart goes out to you. I see it in stand-up all the time. Why people are like that, I'll never know.

I'm an half-blooded Potawatomi Indian and I have zero problems with any race. I love my fellowman/woman, as you should. I'm speaking individually.

Let's look beyond race!

Speaking as a man who is half african american and half german. I am proud to see another person of color speaking up on this. Color is like how it is with many things today. Old and used up. It's time for us as human beings to consciously evolve by finally getting rid of this ridiculously absurd idea of race. The is only on race of us, and that is the human race. It's time we realize this and stop with so much hate and intolerance amongst each other due to something as low and childish as color.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wayz59

Wise words my brother! We think alike on this. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this subject friend, I hope all is well!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I can't agree with you more. S+F

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Good message, more people are finally waking up to the idea that race is an illusion, you're right look beyond...

and a race implies winners and losers... maybe only losers still believe in this out-dated idea anyways what do Potawatomi Indians think about things?

Peace

edit on 8-5-2011 by yyyyyyyyyy because: spelting

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Thank you, my brother. I was hoping more people would be enlightened, but if only a few, I'm content.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rreeves5

Much appreciated, my friend!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Many hate Gypsies here in Czech republic. I don't. In many respects their suppressed way of life is my way of life. I was traveling a lot around Europe and I realized that there are good and bad people and that it is totally independent on race, nationality and even on socio-economic status. If you are open minded then you can find beautiful people everywhere.
BTW Indians (or indigenous people of America or what the correct term should be now) were paragon of human dignity and original wisdom here for more then 100 years. It raise from our historical experience.

That is pity I do not have any camera. In our kitchen is poster did by my friend depicting Indian with rifle and sentence:
"Fighting terrorism since 1492"
edit on 8-5-2011 by zeddissad2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Oh my son, it's called a race because God told Adam to come forth and Adam waited. He came fifth and lost the race.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmrikazNightmar3
I love y'all!

Let's look beyond race!

Dear AmrikazNightmar3,

What a nice sentiment. I think of myself more as an American or Irish than I do of myself as a caucasian. During the great famine in Ireland a group of Choctaw indians sent money over to Ireland to help, they had little; but, knew what it was like to starve. They did not see us like they saw the people who opressed them, they didn't see us as white, they saw us as starved. 1/4 of us starved to death. My ex and therefore my children are part Sac and Fox, I am just Irish.

Today we see more mixed marriages then we ever did before in the United States. President Obama (regardless of anyone's political opinion of him) is the child of a white woman and a black man. As this becomes more common we will not doubt see less concern over color. Change starts one person at a time, be well.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How refreshing to hear that! You should never judge a person by their appearance, but rather you should base it on their SOUL. The outside means NOTHING. It's what someone harbors in their heart that is important.

Star, flag, and a (((big hug))) to you!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Max respect man - couldn't agree more. Skin colour, race and religion are just some of the tools TPTB use to keep us distracted with pointless issues.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
yea i really think our world wouldnt be as advanced if it wasnt for the white people
so i will thank them for that

It would be more advanced there were civilisations in asia who practiced medicine, had written alphabets, schools, artisans, weaved cloth / silk along with much more over 5000 years ago when westerners painted themselves blue and howled at the moon.. Not to mention how much knowledge has been lost to the world due to bookburnings by christians or inventors accused of witchcraft and burned at the stake because the church feared progress.. I look forward to the day when people truly learn (not just give lip service to) the fact that ALL are human and ALL are equal rather than continuing to act like primitives always squabling over who is better.. Humanity needs to grow up.. All cultures have had dark times in their history none is better or superior.. Civilisations rise and fall thats life..
Apologies op didnt mean to sidetrack your thread.
S&F

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Dear AQuestion,

Thank you for sharing that story! I had not heard that before and it bears a great message. I hope you have wonderful day!

Cheers, my friend.

edit on 8-5-2011 by AmrikazNightmar3 because: None

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thank you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Not at all, my friend. I enjoy learning things.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join