It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newton's Third Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Humor me here. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Could that mean, because Americans landed on the Moon, that Moon men landed in America and if so who landed first? Could that also mean that the Moon is a UFO to everyone on Earth but NASA and members of the United States Government who need to know? Maybe they are just waiting for us to figure that out?

Anyway, prove me wrong. Shouldn't be hard.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

There is a difference between Americans and America. One is the name given to land, the other is the name of the people that consider themselves from that land. Americans or people landed on the moon, the land America did not. I guess you could say that when people landed on the moon the moon landed on the people. But the moon never made contact with the Earth. You have been humored.

edit on 8-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

I don't see the point of that post? I think you made yourself seem like a fool. He didn't say America landed on the moon. He said Americans Which is referring to the people of America landing on the Moon. Also, he did not say the Moon landed on Americans, He said the Moon people landed in America. I think you miss-read his post...

On topic: I wouldn't be able to rule out whether that theory could be real or not, but I do like the way you think op! It does bring up some interesting thoughts too.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

Actually, I believe the moon has made contact with earth...

Isn't the theory that the moon was created by the collision of the earth and another heavenly body? (And I don't mean Sandra Bullock)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just another newbie trying to get his post count for the day.
I am going to go out on a limb here and be hyper-critical.
Why was this post necessary??
edit on 8-5-2011 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
if i sit on a chair, does that mean its little chair offspring will sit on me? no. same logic as OP

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Of course every action has a reaction.

But you're not playing fair because you are suggesting what the reaction is or would be.

You are humored.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Every thing seems to have a opposite. So their might be a opposite universe to ours. You know we cant see the full spectrum of frequency's out there. With in mind that all your senses are tools to pick up these frequency's but these tools have a limited range. So maybe out side of our frequency range there are people living on the moon's surface and the earth is void of any life. That would all so mean mars has life. (if it does not all ready have life in this frequency spectrum) That would all so mean that their is a infinite amount of opposites witch would mean infinite amount frequency (witch there is) and a infinite amount of universes.

Or maybe our minds wear tough to look at things as opposites. What happened? One day some one said black is opposite of white and white is opposite of black? Why not black the opposite of yellow and yellow the opposite of black? Instead of negative and positive energy, why not blue and green energy?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If I did make myself look like a fool, it wouldn't be the first time and it won't be the last, it happens.
edit on 8-5-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

Hmmm interesting theory that Americans landed on the Moon... can you prove that?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Newtons laws apply to physics - they really have no meaning in the psycho/social behavior of humans.

So what was the question?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy

...You know we cant see the full spectrum of frequency's out there...

You are on the right track there. Color is only part of the spectrum of energy that we can perceive. Sound is a wave of the same energy at a different frequency so we hear it instead of see it. Light and colors are part of the energy spectrum that we can perceive only we see instead of hear it. We can also perceive differing degrees of energy as hot and cold. That's the part of the spectrum we can feel. Some people can also feel music, as sound, when sequenced properly. I've even heard people say they felt blue. Would gravity be part of the energy spectrum?

Originally posted by spyder550
Newtons laws apply to physics - they really have no meaning in the psycho/social behavior of humans.

So what was the question?

But they are relevant to psycho/social behavior. There was tragedy in Japan. America sent aid. There was tragedy in America. Japan sent aid. Usama took out the towers in New York. He was killed in Pakistan which is almost the exact opposite position on the globe. OK, that's reaching, but it's still relevant as it shows cause and affect related to the third law. In the end it's all about balance and everything has to balance out.

I still don't see any proof at all that I'm right or wrong.

edit on 8-5-2011 by NE1911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by NE1911 because: addition

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

This is a moot concept, from the very start. Your initial premise is seriously flawed.

There is NO indigenous life on the Moon. No "moon men" as you termed it. And, in any event....Newtonian physics, and the "Third Law" is being completely misunderstood, here....except as (I presume) an analogy of sorts?? Still....not getting the "logic", sorry.......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by NE1911

There is NO indigenous life on the Moon. No "moon men" as you termed it.

Prove it. People standing on earth have never seen more than 60% of the Moon. NASA has never given us full photographic data. Though it does exist in resolution at least as good as what you would find of the earth on google maps or google earth. You have never seen the dark side of the moon so you have no proof.
edit on 8-5-2011 by NE1911 because: error

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550

Drop a nuke on Russia... then tell me it has no meaning

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

LOL!!!!

Sorry, but:

You have never seen the dark side of the moon so you have no proof.

...is an erroneous statement. There is NO SUCH THING as the "dark side" of the Moon. ( Well...the rock band Pink Floyd made an album with that title....so, it exists THERE...
)

The Moon rotates on its axis, one full revolution in approximately every 28 days (give or take)...so, like the Earth, ALL hemispheres receive equal amounts of Sun and dark...regularly.

BTW....as to the FARSIDE (the slightly less than the full hemisphere that is always facing away from Earth)....there are plenty of photographs. IN fact, there is an ATS thread about it!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Explore in that thread, and enjoy the learning experience....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just for clarification I'm looking to absolutely disprove this theory. Which isn't mine. I just sort of found it somewhere. I was hoping for something a little more solid than opinion.

reply to post by NE1911

LOL!!!!

Sorry, but:

...is an erroneous statement. There is NO SUCH THING as the "dark side" of the Moon. ( Well...the rock band Pink Floyd made an album with that title....so, it exists THERE...
)

The Moon rotates on its axis, one full revolution in approximately every 28 days (give or take)...so, like the Earth, ALL hemispheres receive equal amounts of Sun and dark...regularly.

BTW....as to the FARSIDE (the slightly less than the full hemisphere that is always facing away from Earth)....there are plenty of photographs. IN fact, there is an ATS thread about it!!!

I was actually hoping that would be a learning experience. Yet I've seen that photo before and the video. Most of the replies to that thread are trying to ridicule and debunk it. I'm sorry but that's not proof enough.
edit on 8-5-2011 by NE1911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

...is an erroneous statement. There is NO SUCH THING as the "dark side" of the Moon.

Don't be silly of course there is a dark side. During a full moon , the dark side is the side facing away from Earth... during a New Moon the dark side is facing the Earth. In you zeal to pounce on people using a colloquial term, you make your self look foolish by tossing logic out the window

:shk:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by NE1911

LOL!!!!

Sorry, but:

)

You can't even prove that because you've never seen the far side. It could absorb all the light that hits it and store it like a battery. Sorry.

top topics

join