It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Chat and Mozilla Firefox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Most of you FF users know that when you use chat you have to click a bazillion times before it works

My question is, are you guys working for a fix for this? It's quite irritable and when I first started chat I thought it was just a minor bug and it would get fixed. It has been quite some time now, so it's time to maybe fix it
?

Good Day!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by prolific
Most of you FF users

Had better begin to pay... No pay no play.

Users=losers.

Get your own material.

FF

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by prolific
Most of you FF users

Had better begin to pay... No pay no play.

Users=losers.

Get your own material.

FF

Can't help it man.
Fix yourself?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I can't figure this one out either.. I cleared ALL my cache, removed ALL cookies, updated ALL plugins (flash, shockwave, _javascript) and the chat refuses to load in Firefox 4.0.1; it works fine in Chrome for me... but chrome's already annoying me with other things like completely starting downloads over if I pause them... if anyone can figure this out please post something up on here.

Wait a minute I might have just figured it out, ATS is automatically putting a "_" (underscore) in front of the word "_javascript" -- I did NOT type the underscore.) Java did come out with a new update recently, could be a bug in it somewhere....
edit on 1-6-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

from the chat once i finally got in with FF:

3:34 Time2Think: because on the forums if you type "__javascript" it automatically places a "_" (undescore) in front of the string... and if you click on chat, then accept terms, then sit and wait (nothing happens)... then close and reopen it, it works.
ยป because it's storing the "yes" value of the T&C in cookies

top topics

join