It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is A False Flag Nuke On the Table?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The “mini-nuke terror threat on America” war drums are pounding louder by the day.

Last year it was Obama and other stooge politicians warning us, then Homeland Insecurity, and now it’s threat letters in Chicago. (Remember the false flag anthrax letters?)

Obama was particularly clear almost exactly one year ago:

“The single biggest threat to U.S. security, both short-term, medium-term and long-term, would be the possibility of a terrorist organization obtaining a nuclear weapon. This is something that could change the security landscape in this country and around the world for years to come.

If there was ever a detonation in New York City, or London, or Johannesburg, the ramifications economically, politically and from a security perspective would be devastating.

We know that organizations like al-Qaida are in the process of trying to secure nuclear weapons or other weapons of mass destruction, and would have no compunction at using them.”Source

And the “solution” to a nuke attack will be nasty. Can you imagine if the unthinkable happened on American soil? It would be 9/11 on steroids.

You want war with Iran? You got it.

You want to take out any other possible “rogue terrorist-harboring” state and roll on through the mideast? Done.

And crying, freaked out, mindless manipulated Americans will wave their flags wildly and cheer it all on.

Poor programmed sheeple.

It Could Be Anywhere – With Same Effect
Mind you, this scenario could also follow a nuke attack on another country, with the excuse being “See, there are nukes floating around, and we need to clamp down in our own country to catch these terrorists.” And then put out their made up suspect list of anyone they want to incarcerate under suspicion, which the freaked out American populace would gladly support.

Would They Do Such A Thing?
If a false flag nuke is deployed, it will be engineered by a secret Satanic cabal of insane power-mongers in cahoots with elements of our own government and many shadowy agencies.

Would they nuke an innocent city of civilians to accomplish their plan?

Look at history. Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

If the PTBs can cold-bloodedly kill 4000+ on 9/11 as well as other preplanned events like Pearl Harbor, Oklahoma City, etc., never mind many, many millions more in wars that preceded and followed, you think they would have any qualms about taking out a city to accomplish their plan?

How To Create An Enemy
This all comes to life every time the media ramps up the nuke-terror-talk scare, just as they kept repeating preceding 9/11. That way when it happens, people can easily be steered to the supposed perpetrators.

Clever little devils. And now they’re creating new Bin Laden’s to blame.

The designated “bad guys”. Ahmadinejad, the new Osama bin Laden? Or will they blame Gaddafi? Doesn’t matter.

Here’s how it works:

All that is necessary for success of “false flag” or “black ops” events is for the government to have its story ready and to have a reliable and compliant media. Once an official story is in place, thought and investigation are precluded. Any formal inquiry that is convened serves to buttress the already provided explanation.

An explanation ready-at-hand is almost a give-away that an incident is a “black ops” event. Notice how quickly the U.S. government, allegedly so totally deceived by al Qaida, provided the explanation for 9/11. When President Kennedy was assassinated, the government produced the culprit immediately. The alleged culprit was conveniently shot inside a jail by a civilian before he could be questioned. But the official story was ready, and it held. Source

There are a lot of good articles covering this subject. Gordon Duff, prolific researcher/writer said this last year:

A powerful group within the United States, one with influence over the press and the ability to derail an investigation as was done with 9/11, has been “tasked” with laying the groundwork for a terrorist attack on America, one using nuclear material. See “False Flag Nuke Attack On U.S. Justified”

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I think it's a question of "when", not "if" anymore.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Jepic because: Mixed words.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Good post. At this point, nothing would really surprise me anymore. I would hope that they would really "think" about what they were really doing (yeah, I know..."think" right?). If we start going down the nuke road, there ain't no coming back from that. Too many countries have them now, and seems to me everyone is waiting to see who hits that red button first, so to speak. It's not like it was back in the 40's anymore.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
star for you!!

well put together i tought, and none of this hysteria of ohh were gona die were doomed.
was put forward like an adult, not many of these types of topics are.

yes i agree with most if not all of what you said! we just have to keep saying this kind of thing to people who have no idea!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

If you noticed, almost all terrorist attacks reported in the MSM is conducted by Muslims. People, we are in for a world of hurt if this passes. The MSM will pass this off as a war of countries, when the reality is, it will be a war of ideologies. And eventually, class warfare.

It is going to get nasty. If it is allowed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The war on terror is now being conducted by the American government against their own people and the rest of the world.

When the nuke is set off it will be a question of scale, whether a dirty bomb or a fully fledged device will be determined by where TPTB have their eyes set on annexing next.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

I would be surprised if it WASN'T on the table. If the revolts springing up in places like WI, OH, MI grow and expand to the Feds, you can rest assured something "false flag" will occur ... and a small nuke blast wouldn't surprise me at all. And it would probably be blamed on radical protesters instead of Middle Eastern terrorists. Or, they would claim they were working together.

The only way we are ever going to get rid of the shackles is to overthrow the whole damned thing and start over. This form of government no longer works. We can't have years between elections, judges for life, secret corporate financing of elections, etc. There is little wonder the world began marginalizing us soon after 9/11 when it became apparent what we really are.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Unfortunately, I think it's a question of "when", not "if" anymore.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Jepic because: Mixed words.

Building a nuke is a child's play. Almost any one could build a nuke. The plans are all over the place for a WWII type nuke and are easy to follow. The only thing stopping one from being built is getting the materials to do so. And we all know about the "missing" materials from all over the world. Like it says above it is just a question of when and where.
Here is how I see it. (no facts just a feeling on my part)
Next 5 years=50% chance
Next 10 years=75% chance
Next 20 years=90% chance
Within the next 50 years=100% chance

top topics

join