It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a book from a Masonic Lodge that is in code

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Well, it's too late now, since I already ruined everything by reading his work in context.
Damn it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Alex is Albert's evil twin.
Everyone knows that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by Masonic Light

Alex is Albert's evil twin.
Everyone knows that.

Makes sense to me!

Now if that guy would tell me who "Alister" Crowley is, I could certainly sleep better. Since he seems so driven to pronounce those guys "evil", but can't even spell their names (or, in Pike's case, doesn't even know his name), t'were I a bettin' man, I'd wager he was full of %$#^ (as we say in Masonic code).
edit on 8-5-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
SO are mason good, or are they evil? Because if they are evil, they are gonna fall. I wouldnt join them..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

Is your little blue handbook similar to this: Maine Mason Blue Book

This was from a google search string of: masonic handbook blue cover

there are some other books (from same search) at The Master Masons Handbook by W.Bro J.S.M. Ward

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Probably one of many state-specific versions of King Solomon and his Followers.
edit on 2011.5.8 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Front Page: Creepiest Mason's avatar I've seen on this site so far @ Your Pop Rock

MORE INFORMATION!

SCRIBE IT ALL DOWN MAN!

DON'T DO THIS TO ME

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This post is a set-up

OP is playing both sides of the fence...the question is Why.

And as for your secret de-coder ring club and those who need their false egos stroked by other insecure members,
I say CRUMPETS !

lol.

Yes, the good ol, Im better than you society......what a bunch of swell guys.

edit on 8-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
reply to post by AriesJedi

We eat babies, sacrifice children , worship lucifer, and most members are into BDSM. But you didn't know all of that right? The occasional blood orgie holds a special place in my heart...

Is this a case of hiding the truth, right out in the open ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1000TonBlocks
Masonry isn't about how I'm better than you. Masonry is about how I can be better than myself.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

hey! i spell wrong on purpose. this way i never officially said anything!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Wait...
Why is Pike considered evil?
I know a lot of people miss the point with Crowley, but what's wrong with Pike now?

Albert Pike is considered Evil because he's a freemason.

edit on 8-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I strongly disagree with YourPopRock.

You found this book in your attic. The book is your property. The local lodge has no legal claim to it. There is no reason why you should give it back. Study it if you like and post it's contents for all the world to see if that is what you wish to do.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by 1000TonBlocks
Masonry isn't about how I'm better than you. Masonry is about how I can be better than myself.

In your case Mr. Norton I don't think that's humanly possible.

You sir rock!

Everyone else should definately try though!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by reverandrandy

man burn that ish.....Burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn burn!!!! They need NO help in their endeavors...burn it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

I agree untill someone has gone to the top and the blabbed we really don't know what the masons are all about. But honestly deep down i feel like there just some people who spend money to be apart of a group and take part in silly rituals if i want to help my fellow man i'll go and volunteer at the local soup kitchen
edit on 9-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I would suggest getting the books back to them. Frankly, putting the cypher out here on ats is just more than a little disrespectful. You would be best served either keeping the books for yourself as a curiousity or returning them to the lodge (as you stated was requested if found).
lol...dude, don't listen to that guy...there are so many masons on ATS it's ridiculous. They are like "no fair, you stumbled across our secret knowledge, give it back, wahhh!!!"...who cares what their little club thinks...knowledge should be free my man. Don't give them the satisfaction. Peace.

edit on 9-5-2011 by BlahBleh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
edit: are there pictures in it?

in for posting the coded words, I would put my bets on the code being more of an implied 'image' of secrecy- than actual secret knowlege. I would also speculate that the rituals dont actually have real significance beyond the control factor of the group and the image of secrecy (at the lower levels at least). checkerboard portals and necromancers at the higher levels, which when we look at any relationship between man and spiritual forces, there is always a sort of submissive action meant to appease those givers of fortune, its the rules, tied only by fear of course.

only one way to find out how secret it is.
edit on 9-5-2011 by el1jah because: .

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I do not think that the book should be given back for two reasons.

1. If you found it then you are holding something that is very valuable and quite difficult to come by unless you're currently a Mason, or know someone on the inside willing to break their rules. This is quite a good find and I would hold onto it.

2. For a society who has nothing to hide, then why not publish the books to the public? If the knowledge and truth in these books is so important, then why withhold it from the general public? The very fact that Masons are quite quick try and recover their texts doesn't exactly show transparency to the world.

I'm 50-50 on the issue of uploading it to ATS, but whatever you do OP, uploading it or not, just don't return the book. Not many people who are outside the Mason community get a chance to have one, and it would make a great addition to any enthusiasts library.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SnedsDawg

Does the book not ask to be returned? It is technically property of the Lodge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join