It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a book from a Masonic Lodge that is in code

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
By saying "become clothed" I assumed they meant ceremonial apron, not all their clothing.
I have the lodge # and the location.
Everything I've read so far seems extremely benign given all the misinfo regarding the Masons in general.

You will pretty much find that to usually be the case.

There is knowledge and light to be obtained. You just need to ask for it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
dude, don't return it, and DON't join.

the mazons are a qabbalistik cult. if you somehow made it to the top thirty3-third level, you would find out they believe satatan 'created' the universe because he was jealous that god had heaven. so he went and 'created' this universe so he could be a 'god' here.

but its a scam. because all the biblikal stories are based on earlier sumerian 'mythologies.'

the qabbbalah is as much a scam as the nuoremberg report.

i believe in god, but do i believe god strolled into town and handed some guy a book? nope.

go read up on here how dangerous the mazons are before returning it. you have a book which could let us know some inner workings of this qabbbbalistik cult!!!

don't return it, its too vaulable and too cool to return. you found it, you did not steal it, you have absolutely ZERO guilt if you keep it.

if you found a book of secrets on biggov, would you return it? this is the same scam, considering how powerful the mazons are.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I have to agree with returning it.

I am not a Mason or a member of any organization.

Human decency would tell me to return it.

Anything posted here would be out of context.

Yes, I’m sure they will really appreciate it. It’s not like we’re into that kind of thing round here. “Leave the Freemasons be, they’re doing a great job!”

Show me where they aren't doing a great job. Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
dude, don't return it, and DON't join.

the mazons are a qabbalistik cult. if you somehow made it to the top thirty3-third level, you would find out they believe satatan 'created' the universe because he was jealous that god had heaven. so he went and 'created' this universe so he could be a 'god' here.

but its a scam. because all the biblikal stories are based on earlier sumerian 'mythologies.'

the qabbbalah is as much a scam as the nuoremberg report.

i believe in god, but do i believe god strolled into town and handed some guy a book? nope.

go read up on here how dangerous the mazons are before returning it. you have a book which could let us know some inner workings of this qabbbbalistik cult!!!

don't return it, its too vaulable and too cool to return. you found it, you did not steal it, you have absolutely ZERO guilt if you keep it.

if you found a book of secrets on biggov, would you return it? this is the same scam, considering how powerful the mazons are.

Apparently God forgot to create a spellcheck.

Second line used to correctly spell "Masons".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
@yourpoprock...you know what I've found...and you've answered my questions very honestly,
I see no need to disclose this cypher for all at ATS.

The info I've given so far is enough for anyone who knows to be sure that it is true.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by reverandrandy
@yourpoprock...you know what I've found...and you've answered my questions very honestly,
I see no need to disclose this cypher for all at ATS.

The info I've given so far is enough for anyone who knows to be sure that it is true.

Like I said, if you need to be put in touch with anyone, let me know.

Enjoy your travels, I am sure you will find them very enlightening.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Darn, now the freemasons did that too? So it was bin laden, bush, the cia, the illuminati, the nwo, al quida, the saudis, the isrealis and now the freemasons also?

What a twist!

Freedom of speech... allowing the truely ignorant to demonstrate that fact for almost 250 years!!!
edit on 5/8/2011 by YourPopRock because: cause I'm fly like that

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

That is just really obnoxious and not at all funny.

No second line needed.

edit on 8-5-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Well that’s my theory and I’m sticking to it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
is it just me or does it seem that every thread touching aspects of masonry becomes a "join us" recruitment thread by the local masons.

the craft seem to be handing out memberships like candy.

like a true pyramid system the goal is always getting more fools, i mean fellows to join.

instead of discussing enlightment and silly rituals, maybe we should discuss level payment plans first eh?

oh how the mighty have fallen

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
is it just me or does it seem that every thread touching aspects of masonry becomes a "join us" recruitment thread by the local masons.

the craft seem to be handing out memberships like candy.

like a true pyramid system the goal is always getting more fools, i mean fellows to join.

instead of discussing enlightment and silly rituals, maybe we should discuss level payment plans first eh?

oh how the mighty have fallen

Someone sounds a little butthurt. What's wrong? Get blackballed on a vote for initiation?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by demontigny
you need to show pictures of this book i find it hard to believe you have it..
Why? You can buy them pretty readily on Amazon...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The book isn't yours. It says where to return the book. What's the problem reverandrandy ? Do the right thing.
edit on 8-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by YourPopRock

nothing wrong my friend, nor i have anything against masons personally. just the grand scheme of things, the emphasis being on the word scheme.

and nope i did not get a black ball as i did not even apply for initiation upon my invite to visit the G.O.L lodge here and even getting in contact with the interesting menphis mizraim masonic branch.

i guess a family member had been grooming me for membership, but i decided to join the rosicrucians instead.

go figure

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
sounds like you have one of the books for running the lodge and doing degree's. i have one used to belong to my great aunt who is(was) an eastern star. doesn't matter whether you keep it or give it back. you can't pass as a member without knowing more than the secret handshakes in that book. even if you learn the passwords and the grips, still useless to you.

i would read it if i were you and further your own knowledge of what masonry is and isn't.
i assume only some parts are in code and the codebook is prolly in the second book you have. with those you should be able to decipher most of what's in the book. be warned though knowledge is addicting. don't drive yourself mad.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Decyphering has been fun to say the least, no evil secrets so far. Between the three books, Masonic guide, cypher, and by-laws of the local Lodge, I am beginning to see the absolute stupidity of some people who insist on depicting Masons as satanic or whatever. I have seen nothing except moral guidance and encouragement.
It seems to be jealousy, or ignorance that drives these people, not facts.

I'm an honest person, and the book will be returned to it's rightful owners, just as I would return your AARP card if I found that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You can buy those books at Masonic stores.

The book is so that the ritual can be written down, but not really written down because it's against the oaths of the Craft. New members are supposed to learn the cypher so that they can read the ritual, but in the event it's lost or stolen the book cannot be read easily by non-members.

An old system. When you're done looking at it, you should send it back to the lodge, they'd appreciate it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Damn, bitter much? Dues are usually less than a $100 a year, bringing in new members usually cost us money.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Scanned pages or it didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join