It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas secret asset - Bin laden - and another account of his death!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Most operatives like this have an Insurance Plan, some means at keeping the Bosses from eliminating them!

If they did take the "creepy man" out he likely has a means to get the word out as to what really happened! This is the part when the Bad Guys have a harder time convincing everyone they are the Good Guys!

Go Hillary! Go Hillary! Go Hillary! Now I know why that image of the "Situation Room" just won't leave my mind!

The Truth will set us all free eventually!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i think they punch his ticket so they could use his money but what eve happen it was shady how they did it

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well I don't think after making him the scapegoat for the 9-11 attacks that our first priority was to safely get him to the best medical care we have. Lot's of people think that because of his diabetes and other health issues that he died before the raid in Pakistan, and I agree that is a possibility. I often wondered how he was getting his insulin and other medications, as well as any emergency medical attention while hiding in a Tora Bora cave. I suspect that the Pakistani border guards were willing to look the other way if his people came through with medical supplies for him. One thing that sure looks suspicious is that no photos were released after him supposedly being killed in the raid. I've seen plenty of pictures of half bodies or faces / heads blown off on TV. Why censor bin Laden's corpse pictures? Two things make this whole matter sketchy: 1) Pakistan's involvement in hiding him and 2) the U.S. secrecy with details regarding his death. I really hate to admit that I've lost nearly all my faith in the U.S. government, but I have. I believe about 3% of what they tell us and have become very suspicious and cynical about our government's motives and actions. We've got secret Black OPs going up the ying yang, and that's a bottomless pit for taxpayer's money. Don't you just love a government that is using your money for secret projects and programs and isn't even telling you about it? I found it very gratifying yesterday evening whenI saw a news report of a Congressman saying that we're wasting billions of dollars in Afghanistan, while the infrastructure of the U.S. is falling apart. It felt good to have someone in government echo my exact comments on the post I submitted yesterday.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
bin Laden was dead for years, they used his death on the days of the "reaction" cycle of the Universal Conciousness cycle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join