It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas secret asset - Bin laden - and another account of his death!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
OBL was a CIA asset for years, he helped the US fight the Russians in afghanistan and we tought him all his little tricks of the trade. Osama bin laden is an American breed killer. He could very well have been one of the United states most secret of agents. His job could have been to play the face of the bad guy so we could invade afghanistan and iraq to further the agenda of the American military industrial complex! All the while he slips into pakistan(which we knew all along, however pakistan didnt really know because we put him there secretly) and we bomb the hell out of the taliban becasue they are a good front.

The whole mission only got twisted into this ellaborate fabrication when our secret stealth helo got damaged. Once it got damaged the US had to kill bin laden. The chopper was there to get him out and into pakistan, as we needed to. Once pakistan heard of our downed chopper the cat was out of the bag and we had to kill him to make it seem as if that was the reason we were there.

Also think about this one, when we were chaseing osama in tora bora how many militants did he have protecting him???? Hundreds!!!(all of which were taliban, just like fish on a line) but yet he was in this compound with 3 men and few weapons.....lol. Since when does most wanted super villians not have more body guards? I can understand alot would draw attention but that compound could of had more ppl inside the confinds of the house itself. This whole story and Media coverage stinks to high hell.

I for one would love to believe fully that our Govt and special ops did a great job with this one but you got to ask those questions and look a the facts.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

thanks The Mur,

nice angle with the HELO...

i like the theory.

there are just so many weird things about the whole story.

i also agree that OBL was probably on the payroll of CIA for a LONG time.

very tangled web, that one...

seeya

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm confused - stealth helo was to get him into Pakistan? He was already there. Was he supposed to go to another part of Pakistan - or did you mean get him *back* into Afghanistan?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

the helo was used to move him around as needed, it was made so penetrate air defence systems of pakistan so they could never see the US moving him in and out.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
also you cannot fit 25 seals, 4 pilots, a dog and all that intel they gathered in a blackhawk. They had to call in additional trasportation to help move it all. These were the choppers that were heard by resisdents.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
To me OBL = Obama Biden Laden
All of them are terrorist
All of them are/were or connected to the CIA
All of them are ASSets

Excellent post and very good points S+F
edit on 8-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: spelling fix

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What a brilliant hypothesis! No real firefight, Osama was unarmed, etc. It's fascinating to me how the details of the story keep changing. I've posted elsewhere that I really don't understand how after capturing dozens of these guys alive, we somehow messed this one up. Also, I can't figure out how if Osama was really our #1 source for information he was killed anyway, unless someone didn't want him talking for some reason. I'm really suspicous about hearing of all the intelligence gathered, yet the center of it all was eliminated. Here's a link to an article that I think lends credence to your theory, simply because all the contradictions and conflicting details are highlighted so well - michellemalkin.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

If he was kept alive he would spill the beans, they would have no where to put him or keep him in hiding. Eventually someone would slip and the public would want him to stand trial. At this point he would expose the truth and this was not an option.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
An Intriguing theory indeed...

the story keeps being altered as the moon rises and falls..

didn't the government have it on reports him having treatment for kidney malfunction? and then they claim he was in perfect health?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

i also agree that OBL was probably on the payroll of CIA for a LONG time.

very tangled web, that one...

There was no "probably" to it. Look at the testimony of Sibel Edmonds. She states that Bin Laden was a CIA operative right up to 9/11.

The really weird thing about this operation is the sheer volume of different versions of the "event". One version had him using his wife as a shield. Another version ....... Yet another version ......

The real problem with all the lies is that you have to keep track of what you said (and when). The miserable bast* running our country simply aren't up to the propaganda task.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

It is a fallacy to assume that the CIA trained Bin Laden under operation cyclone during the 1980’s despite a number of accounts stating otherwise. Under operation cyclone the CIA provided funds and training to the Afghan Mujahedeen through ISI some of the training was done by SAS and SAD however this training was almost all reserved for the Mujahedeen commanders on the ground. Up to 100,000 Mujahedeen were trained under operation cyclone and it is unlikely that OBL received any direct training from the CIA as he was a small fish at the time and if he did receive any training under operation cyclone it would have been done by the ISI, however even at that most of the training could have been done by the afghans themselves. He most definitely did not receive any funding from the CIA through operation cyclone as he did not need to funding to set up his system of stop over houses and his register of fighters. The shrot of what I am trying to say is that OBL never received any funding or training form the CIA.

Also the reason he did not have a massive army of body guards was simple, a large presence of armed body guards would have looked suspicious. More body guards to not mean more security, just look at the account of Rader van –karadich (or however you spell his name) he was found in a flat with no body guards despite being one of the most wanted men in the world.

Everything else in your thread is just your own hypothesis and is not backed up with any sources and as such means nothing.

edit on 8-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well the good old CIA trick is disinfo, if they twist turn and multi facit the events quickly and effectively then the truth will be burried so deep that it would take a direct insider to get the truth out there.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Well if I could reach in my briefcase full of facts and paste them here I would, but seeing as im not a Govt agent I cant do that. Trying to sqwash my theory just by saying I have no fact to back it is one thing but anyone can look at my hypothesis and see where it could be true.

I also stated that him having more armed guards would call more attention to him, HOWEVER if he kept his family inside the walls of the compound for years dont you think he could have kept a few more layal guards hidden as well.

facts:The 1979 Soviet invasion of Afghanistan galvanized bin Laden. He supported the Afghan resistance, which became a jihad, or holy war. Ironically, the U.S. became a major supporter of the Afghan resistance, or mujahideen, working with Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to set up Islamic schools in Pakistan for Afghan refugees. These schools later evolved into virtual training centers for Islamic radicals.

By the mid-1980s, bin Laden had moved to Afghanistan, where he established an organization, Maktab al-Khidimat (MAK), to recruit Islamic soldiers from around the world who later form the basis of an international network. The MAK maintained recruiting offices in Detroit and Brooklyn in the 1980s.

The Taliban, the former rulers of Afghanistan, arose from the religious schools set up during the mujahideen's war against the Soviet invasion. After the Soviet army withdrew in 1989, fighting erupted among mujahideen factions. In response to the chaos, the fundamentalist Taliban was formed and within two years it captured most of the country. The Taliban gave bin Laden sanctuary in 1996.

The CIA was HEAVILY involved in the mujahideen, they gave them stinger missiles for gods sake, 1500 if im correct. To claim Osama had no training from the CIA is just a LIE!

Either you want facts which is understadable or your a Agent yourself and are trying to discount my theory.

Read more: Osama bin Laden — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So this was all fabricated so that the military could... Get it's budget cut, destroy the economy it depends on, get bad press globally?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
there are to many variables that control the decisions that the world makes. For me to break down the toal fundamentals of this "small" event that plays a tiny part in the "grand" picture would take me a year.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
For me, this says it all: “America’s secret asset - Bin laden.”

I personally believe that the U.S. Government has used bin Laden to provide the “fear factor” necessary to enable GW Bush and Cheney to invade Iraq and push through new legislation giving the President unprecedented political powers. Like the ability to engage U.S. military forces without Congressional approval and the enactment of the Patriot Act, which essentially takes away many civil rights of American citizens. I believe that President Obama continues that by recently approving U.S. military involvement in Lybia.

I can’t believe that the U.S. Government with all its resources and money has been unable to find bin Laden for 10 years. I had always thought that the U.S. Government had him held up someplace and would audio tape him from time to time to keep the fear factor going. After all, what is the secret behind sales? To convince the buyer that they “need” your product. In this case, the U.S. Government’s “product” is fear. Once the American public bought into the lie that bin Laden and Muslim extremists were behind the 9/11 attacks, the floodgates opened up for President Bush and Vice President Cheney to push through new legislation that set the stage for America to become a police state. Even though the War Powers Act of 1973 attempted to maintain the system of checks and balances in the U.S. Government. Bush used the fear factor to manipulate the American public into allowing him to by-pass that legislation. Does anyone recall the hysteria that Donald Rumsfeld and General Colin Powell whipped up agitating the American public into going along with an invasion of Iraq, supposedly on the pretext that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction? Does anyone recall how Germany and France kept stressing that the inspectors had found no evidence what-so-ever that those WMD existed in Iraq? Does anyone recall how Germany and France both called for America to show restraint and wait until proof was found before invading Iraq? Does anyone recall how Rumsfeld and Powell pushed by those checks and continued with their frantic claims that Saddam indeed possessed WMD and the U.S. "needed" to invade Iraq to keep the world safe from terrorists who might get hold of Saddam's WMD's? And does anyone recall that absolutely no WMD were ever found in Iraq? And BTW: what did Navy SEALS securing Iraq's oil fields have to do with WMD anyway?

See below information on the War Powers Act:

“The War Powers Resolution of 1973 (50 U.S.C. 1541-1548) is a federal law intended to check the power of the President in committing the United States to an armed conflict without the consent of Congress.

The Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists (Pub.L. 107-40, 115 Stat. 224, enacted September 18, 2001), one of two resolutions commonly known as "AUMF" (the other being "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002"), was a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress on September 14, 2001, authorizing the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001. The authorization granted the President the authority to use all "necessary and appropriate force" against those whom he determined "planned, authorized, committed or aided" the September 11th attacks, or who harbored said persons or groups. The AUMF was signed by President George W. Bush on September 18, 2001.

The AUMF was unsuccessfully cited by the George W. Bush administration in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld, in which the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that the administration's military commissions at Guantanamo Bay were not competent tribunals as constituted and thus illegal.

The AUMF has also been cited by the administration as authority for engaging in electronic surveillance in some cases without obtaining a warrant of the special Court as required by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) of 1978.”

Basically President Bush’s administration used the fear factor produced by Whitehouse spin doctors to escalate Presidential powers to unprecedented levels. Consider the following:
“The President has broad constitutional power to take military action in response to the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001. Congress has acknowledged this inherent executive power in both the War Powers Resolution and the Joint Resolution passed by Congress on September 14, 2001.

The President has constitutional power not only to retaliate against any person, organization, or State suspected of involvement in terrorist attacks on the United States, but also against foreign States suspected of harboring or supporting such organizations.

The President may deploy military force preemptively against terrorist organizations or the States that harbor or support them, whether or not they can be linked to the specific terrorist incidents of September 11.”
Consider what the Patriot Act allows:
Title I: Enhancing Domestic Security against Terrorism
Title II: Surveillance procedures
Title III: Anti-money-laundering to prevent terrorism
Title IV: Border security
Title VI: Victims and families of victims of terrorism
Title VIII: Terrorism criminal law
Title IX: Improved Intelligence

It all sounds good on the surface if one believes that it is in place to protect American citizens. But as with so may things; it can be a double-edged sword that can be used against American citizens also. After all, who exactly is a terrorist? The U.S. government, C.I.A., F.B.I. or local police agencies can define terrorism any way they want. If I want to exercise my Constitutional right to have and bear arms, I may at some point be considered a terrorist and subject to arrest and incarceration.

Personally, I think President Bush and President Obama both have known exactly where bin Laden has been “kept” by those used to keep him under wraps. President Obama is failing miserably as a President and needs to bolster his ratings. In that regard, it’s time to pull off something big to get reelected i.e., capturing or killing bin Laden. Didn’t the Whitehouse spin doctors do a wonderful job of inspiring American patriotism after reporting bin Laden’s demise? But I’m left wondering why the photos of his corpse have not been released.

As far as I’m concerned, this whole matter is simply about maintaining Presidential power and since President Obama appears to be the current political stooge that the NWO is using as their Presidential puppet, trying to keep him in office.

Maybe watching the documentary called, “Zeitgeist” would enlighten some folks about what evidence has been uncovered pointing to alleged U.S. government involvement in the 9/11 attacks. Part 2 of Zeitgeist describes the inconsistencies in what was told to us about the events surrounding Sept. 11, and provides evidence to show who the writers believe really was responsible for the attacks. The evidence shown in Zeitgeist is overwhelmingly convincing that our beloved government as up it its eyeballs in that event. And in my opinion, “that” is true terrorism perpetrated against the American people. Forget worrying about foreign or even home grown terrorists, the real terrorists to be concerned about are right here in our own government!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Obl did not die when our government said he did sorry. There has been way too many stories and none of them add up to me. I believe it is just another lie this government has told us to keep the masses somewhat happy.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting theory silent123; I no longer believe anything the U.S. Government says. I never could buy into the story that bin Laden escaped U.S. forces in the Tora Bora mountains to begin with, unless he had government help. Whether that help was from the U.S. Government, or our supposed ally Pakistan who allowed him to sneak across the border. I don't believe for a second that neither the Pakistani or U.S. Government's were in the dark about his where abouts. I find it very interesting that bin Laden was living in a fortified compound right next to Pakistan's version of West Point. And why not? That's the last place anyone would think of looking for him. I think he was placed there for safe keeping by the aforementioned Governments to be used when and how it best suited the U.S. OBL was basically another Lee Harvey Oswald - just a patsy that our Government used for it's own political reasons.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Report: Bin Laden courier's cellphone shows contacts with group tied to Pakistan intelligence

Interesting news report: it appears that a cell phone found in Bin Laden's Pakistan compound has ties to militant group associated with Pakistan's military. Is that supposed to be a shocking revelation? It's obvious that bin Laden has had help from the highest levels of Pakistan's governemnt and military from the start. No doubt bin Laden was paying out some heavy bribe money to keep all those Pakistani's looking the other way. Oh yeah, and the kids who kicked their balls over the compund walls were paid off to scram.

The evening news reports that the U.S. government is spending 2 BILLION dollars a week to maintain the Afghan war. I suspect that figure is actually less than we're actually spending over there. I served on two U.S. Destroyers during the Viet Nam conflict; I'm unemployed, homeless and I can't even get a bus token from the Veterans' Affairs officer down at my local workforce center. Thousands of Americans are losing their homes, limbs and lives while our government continues to dump billions of U.S. taxpayers dollars into a quagmire that will see us leaving without any real objectives having been achieved, and the Taliban most likely being given some level of participation in the Afghan government anyway. The Afghan government is corrupt, inept and uninterested in U.S. policy for reforms. They mistrust our intentions and troops and openly critize our effrots. So what the hell are we doing there in the first place? They never asked us to come on board. They don't give a damn about American icons like McDonald's or WalMart. The Afghan citizens would rather continue growing opium poppies & paying their taxes to the Taliban. The whole thing has been another Viet Nam, except it's lasted longer. When is the U.S. government going to quit playing global policeman and start looking after it's own people and domestic issues? Has anyone noticed that the U.S. infrastructure is crumbling and about to fall apart? Ever take a look under a bridge that's over 25 years old? Just imagine how much good could be done right here at home with 2 billion dollars a week for the American people & our national highways, bridges and levees.

Cell Phone Article Links:

www.theatlanticwire.com...
www.longwarjournal.org...
www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
IF he was even still alive at the time of the raid. We all knew he had health isuues. What if he was still alive but was very ill and needed doctors care. What if we went in to get him and take him somewhere he could get the best care the U.S. has to offer and when we went to get him he had already died?

If he was dead before we could get him to a place for medical treatment then Obama could just say we killed him. It seems like a win for the U.S. either way.

I do think he had been dead for many years before the raid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join