It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim East Sentiment For No Accord With West Since 1919 Is A Good Starting Point To Fix It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Can anyone answer this heart of the matter question...?

There is no reason any other (my)people on this planet can not do the same thing as the center piece for the applied rules by the west.

What will happen when Native Indians unite under the same accretion of historical right to take back the west after the success of other doing so............................. legally.............?

Can anyone provide a good counter argument for David directed at Georges main Question...?

Does anyone have the right............?

Does anyone else have that same right because I am looking for my genealogical land grab too !

If any of you are living where I did 1700 years ago you had better clear off because I 'm coming back baby.

Me doing this... would you feel like terrorizing me to leave or just be mad at my freedom to take your land along with my fun life afterwards....?

Should we all think like this..............?

How the west was won................. sure..................

';'

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Great interview, I equally think its ridiculous to think you can claim your land back after almost 2000 years.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

So easy to fix this issue...

Also nice to see no one on ATS has challenged the logic thus supporting it further.

World leaders need a little schooling...

:-)

join