It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OSAMA wash, rinse, and repeat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

WOW! In this epic release of OBL we see an old decrepid man with a grey beard watching what must be current events on T.V. as he id flipping the channels. Now a "current" event implies that it is happening in a recent time. OK. So osama must of used a rinsible, temporary die I assume, if he is suppose to be watching a vid of himself. Remember this is "current" events. I have some experience with hair dyes and let me tell you" there is no way in hell to die an almost completely white beard jet black and then completely remove it without staining said hair.
I think Im gonna go ahead and jump to my own conclusions here since the government has decided to remove all of the audio of these five released videos. Ill bet you that Obama was sitting there skimming through the news sayin'" look! thats not me im right here! Hunnies? Come here quickly! Look, they say thats me. Im right here......arent I?" This particular tape may have been his way of sayin " that aint me"
Hows come the Osama on the tv is so healthy lookin? He's got good color to his skin, less wrinkles, and that beautifull black beard. The Osama watching the video of his alleged self would be indistinguishable from anybody else if you threw him in a nursing home. I dont know anymore.
How do we ever know what to believe anymore? Anybody with a computer can fake ANYTHING! our senses are inundated with the propoganda of the elite. Most people sit back and absorb the putrid blatent lies that are pissed on us, but I slowly drift into madness trying to sift the truth from the shat!

edit on 8-5-2011 by theinfernal because: video not working

edit on 8-5-2011 by theinfernal because: fix video

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Your video link is dead.

I guess you wanted to post this:

edit on 8-5-2011 by JJDoggie84 because: added stuff

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

yup, thats the one, Thanks.

new topics