It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if everything is as it's supposed to be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have been listening to people on here and in real life talk about how things are wrong in the world today and always have been. A lot of the time people discuss topics like world governments, societies of people, religion, etc. I have heard that things are getting worse and worse, and that people are becoming more and more bad.

If everyone wants things to change, then it comes down to a desire for control because we can't accept things the way they are. We play up the importance of this world because it is all we know. People try to avoid death at all cost but then say how much they hate this world. When we think things should be different from the way they are then we will suffer. I believe there is a reason for everything and that all that's going on is supposed to happen.

People bash the "higher ups" in the world that are "perceived" to make decisions for countries but realize what controls them(usually fear). If we were to practice this love that a lot of us talk about, then we would understand why people
do what they do and it is usually fear(ignorance). Compassion works wonders and it can work on anyone no matter what they have done, it is only limited to that which we limit it.

It seems people look for conditions or reasons to hold back love(acceptance) and it only hurts those who resist love. I encourage you to have faith(trust) in what is, then fear will have no power over you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

In my opinion things aren't getting worse and worse, it just appears that way because people choose to focus on the negative or the absurd and therefore these things become their reality. So if enough people adopt these views based on the media or their own perceptions it becomes a collective insanity that requires a thorough purging. Also, what is interesting is how crime in the US has been stagnant or lessened slightly since the 80's yet the amount of crimes reported on has increased dramatically, thus fueling people's penchant for fearfulness.

As regards everything being as it's supposed to be, I've noticed that the ways of the world are held together by some strong invisible stuff, which leads me to believe that everything is indeed as it should be even with all the suffering and whatnot. Perhaps if people could choose to accept the bad things of the world instead of blocking them out we could all make the world a better place.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
In my opinion things are getting worse but i put that down to population growth, more people on this planet means more evil people on this planet.
Thats the way i see it and i dont think theres anything that can be done.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Your asking us to 'leave things to our betters' and just walk around in peace and love.

I do not agree with that philosophy, .....just yet ...
We are not on this planet to be slaves to Anyone...but our flesh and blood...for a time.
To make a change of control, we need to replace that control with another....and here in lies the paradox..
Are we mature enough to take Off the controls?....remove the training wheels perhaps??

What we need to do, is have a vision of the world that was Suppose to be, without controls, without shortage or scarcity....where everything belongs to everyone, withOut any beings or groups of beings above anyone else.
(bad grammar....sry)

Communism, if you will.....without the government.....the way it was Suppose to be,
Where you deal directly with your fellow man, in love, peace, harmony and share in his burdens when you see another struggling....yet YOU are in control of your own show.....what ever that be.

Don't worry about people abusing the system.....it will be self correcting, since the people have the power themselves to deem with is right and just, and what is false and needs to be sent back to the void for a reworking of spirit.
Yet, we would not have the witch hunts of old, as we have all passed kindergarten with flying colors and can easily discern truth from fiction on at least the basic survival level.
ie. Those who wantonly hoard for no other reason than greed, will loose it all.

Sounds like a nice world to me....are there Other options left to us?
I don't think so, its either we grow-up now.....or we fail the birthing in the canal and die.

edit on 8-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Things are as they are supposed to be. If the now is a culmination of everything in the past, how could it not be?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You have hit the nail on the head in my opinion. I have always told people that once you accept a situation, you can now look to means to mitigate it or change your personal circumstance as to how it affects you. The “Ol when given lemons, make lemonade” saying.

People have to remember that no matter what, perception is a personal observation. Rarely do they look at the big picture, and when they do, it is through their own myopic world view. I believe I am guilty of that as well, not preaching.

As for those who bash “Higher ups”. Those individuals usually have never held a leadership position and have no idea as to the headaches and rewards that leadership brings. Life ain’t easy.

On faith and trust though, I have a different take on those words.

Faith: I have faith in God (I don’t consider myself religious, but rather spiritual), so that is 100%. Can I prove God exists? Nope. But I have faith. Faith is one of the reasons in my opinion that there are so many failed marriages resulting bitter relationships. One party or the other (sometimes both) feels that their total commitment deserves reciprocation and when that doesn’t happen, there’s fireworks.

Trust: I trust most people I know 98% of the time. That leaves 2% for forgiveness. Family, friends, etc will screw you at some point, intentionally or not. If circumstances allow, we should be able to forgive them. Remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I try to keep life simple, grounded. That way all my options are open.
edit on 8-5-2011 by TDawgRex because: double sentence

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I agree with you my friend , it's all depends on your way of thinking ? As is much of life . When life is going well it's easier to be positive and reasonable , but when life is not going well is easy to see the negatives in everything . In the end it all comes down to how strong your will is to overcome lifes challenges . Life isn't fair but if you do your best , you can live with yourself .

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

The word of God guides us so he gives everyone a chance,much can be done,bring more love to this world,be patient and kind,and spread the good news.
This material world we live in is nothing compared to eternity with God,the price is low,the gain is great.
Surrender to Jesus Christ and be saved!

He is alpha and omega

God bless you all

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
In my opinion things are getting worse but i put that down to population growth...

Same with natural disasters. Lots of people here are mentioning how in recent times the number of these are increasing (earthquakes, tornados etc...).... but if you look at the actuall numbers, they arent at all.
But the number of people getting hurt are, (and the financial costs involved) simply because there are more of them around to be hurt in any given disaster.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

Your world sounds very gray to me. No challenges or personal trials, not to mention, no curiosity or imagination, but I may be reading too much into your comment. But I need not worry, people will always abuse the system. There are always those who will stand up in the face of, well you name it, disaster, evil, etc. People as a whole will always disagree and often will take those disagreements to the next level.

The people who deem what is right and wrong is not self correcting. You see that here all the time in the various threads. Those who disagree with Obama are racist. All Muslims must be eradicated, Democrats are right, Republicans are wrong, or vica-versa. Christianity is for fools..etc, etc.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love it if we all had our own back forty to plow (It’s hard work, trust me). Correct me if I misconstrue what you are saying, but I believe your perfect world will send us backwards in our evolution of the mind, not forward.

To parphrase Scotty, " I like this world, it's exciting!"
edit on 8-5-2011 by TDawgRex because: Grins and giggles

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The world is full of this kind of pessimists you are talking about. But when people are found it situation like this (by this I mean the economical situation and all the cataclysms), they need someone who, in their eyes, is guilty. Is something very common.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I see that one way or another, my vision will come about...
most likely through a cyclic disaster, where 'we all fall down' and start, yet again.

As for evolving....do you Really think we are evolving, in the direction we are now going?
I do not.
I believe 'We' have been hijacked, kidnapped and forced to play the captives role for so Very long.
Or maybe you are meaning technology, that technology is our evolution.
Nay sir, watching people walk around in worlds of their own....staring at there hand all day long is not the human race evolving, but de-evolving into more separation from one another.

We took the Wrong path long ago......now its time to correct it.
*my last reply*

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

So you are set in your world view. No one should question it, right? That is how many of the worlds tyrants have been. You are right, I’m wrong.

Every day, every minute, we make decisions, for right or wrong. These are the consequences we have to live with.

If you deny we are evolving, then you may be the problem. Taking the easy way out so to speak. Each of us has our trials and tribulations we must go through, whether through our own making or others. I chose to learn, grow and, yes, maybe even evolve. By my way of thinking, you'll be a history lesson to my kids on how not to conduct day to day life.

At this point, I will let my emotions speak, Be lazy, be complacent….be extinct.

To put it succinctly, Only your views count. No one elses? Last post? Too bad, I love a good intelligent debate. I may be wrong, and acknowledge that, but I have a feeling that you are a young urban dweller who has yet to experience the real world....much less grow his/her own food. What a troll.

edit on 8-5-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

edit on 8-5-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Do not worry too much. Everything that happens is part and parcel of the divine plans of the so called creator god and his assistants. They were bored of existing,so they made up all sorts of games.Everyone is made to go through life playing the movie according to the script.That is why the future can be predicted.Even the bad ones are playing according to a script.Everything is being manipulated in one way or another.
Their time is coming to an end and all beings,all lifeforms,all lifeforces shall be truly free from their control,from their bad universal laws and systems They have many devious hidden systems that punishes all beings without them knowing that they are being punished Since eons ago many have discovered the secrets that things are not as they were being made to believe and we have been waiting and gathering those who have lifted the veil of illusion that was put in front of them and the time is almost here when we shall combine the vibrations,energies,intelligence and powers of all to remove them so that all can be free to exist and evolve truely freely.They made the plans for what ever is going to happen and we are using the outcome of their plan to turn it against them to fight for the right to be able to exist truely freely from any sort of control.

top topics

join