It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personally the best proof i have seen of aliens on film (australia)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
That was the most authentic, convincing, unbiased video footage of alien contact I have ever seen in my entire life.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
That was the most authentic, convincing, unbiased video footage of alien contact I have ever seen in my entire life.

I'll say!

I wonder if the kid has conned enough people into donating for his new camera.

He must be making some cash to be able to afford to pay people to come here and flog his rubbish, knowing that there will be still more people who want proof of it's hoax status, and earn him more hits...

fool proof... and he has all the fools to prove it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Why would aliens travel 1000's of light years to earth just to hang out in someones backyard

Well, honestly, if I had just gotten here from a journey taking 1000's of light years, I'd definitely wanna unwind by messing with the indigenous.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I suppose you have irrefutable proof of your wild claim? Perhaps you have it on good word from a trusted source you can't name?

Your statement sounds much sillier then the one you call a "silly theoretical objection."

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by bdb818888
Why would aliens travel 1000's of light years to earth just to hang out in someones backyard

You beg the question. Many aliens may have been living here for a long time. And they didn't have to travel 1000's of light years originally. They may have colonized other planets in the Solar System.

If you are going to debunk a video purporting to show an alien, at least deal with the video per se instead of raising silly theoretical objections.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
seriously IF there is an alien there why does he walk up to it alone EVERY TIME whynot with the camera?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Bumping at a friends request.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join