It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH WITH OSAMA. IS OSAMA DEAD YET?? Thought not! OR is He??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Enough is Enough
OSAMA, OBAMA, ( Are they brothers?) we cant find a death ceritificate for one and we cant find a birth certificate for the other, so what is happening????
Is OSAMA dead or is he alive??..... Well... you cant answer that.
Has OBAMA a birth certificate.... No..Yes?
Does OSAMA have a death certificate and OBAMA a birth one.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
Was OSAMA a patsy for the USA?? Well you cant answer that yet!!
Does OSAMA allegded death look like a organised death like HITLER hence their deaths falling on the same day.. announced at the same time?
Was this royal marrage of william and kate timed with that of eva and adolf HITLER??
What is going on??
Well until we work out what is happening, can we just get one thread going for this crap.
Is anyone else sick to death of the OSAMA, OBAMA crap.
Or is it just me???

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Amen-Ra my friend, Amen-Ra.
Out of 100s of OBL threads, there are still fools who think, "I'm gonna post some new breaking info about his supposed death" after a week of bombardment on here. Are people really that dense to think they are going to crack the mystery by watching Youtube videos?
This forum is in hibernation from real topics until his death becomes old news it seems.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by meathed

Amen-Ra my friend, Amen-Ra.
Out of 100s of OBL threads, there are still fools who think, "I'm gonna post some new breaking info about his supposed death" after a week of bombardment on here. Are people really that dense to think they are going to crack the mystery by watching Youtube videos?
This forum is in hibernation from real topics until his death becomes old news it seems.

Agreed, There will be no breaking news on this one mate, you got that right. Thats why i didnt try to bring any OSAMA OBAMA stuff up

Im sick of all these people saying that they know what is happening in this world too
I think people are really that dense that they can think this can be sorted by a 30 second video.
Deny ignorance falls out the window on ATS on this subject my friend.

edit on 8-5-2011 by meathed because: The fake bin laden made me do it. (CIA)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Usama bin ladens twin brother was indeed killed last week.Nobody knows where ubl is still hiding.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Usama bin ladens twin brother was indeed killed last week.Nobody knows where ubl is still hiding.

I doubt that anyone one was killed last week.
I think someone has BIN LYING though

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Who cares? It's just to divert our attention anyways. The real question
is "What is so big that they have to use the OBL card to keep our attention
diverted from it?". That's what I'd like to know.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Who cares? It's just to divert our attention anyways. The real question
is "What is so big that they have to use the OBL card to keep our attention
diverted from it?". That's what I'd like to know.

Agreed.
I would love to know what the diversion is too

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

I'm glad you started this thread!! I for one am sick of all the OBL threads there now just comeing up with the most stupid stuff about him they can think up ..It sure hasn't divert my attention from whats going on in the world his death hasn't changed a thing.. What about or economy people loseing there homes the price of food what has OBAMA done nothing ..I see these OBL threads going on for months they need one thread like the Japan thread going for this its taken over ATS i guess there looking for stars and flags most of its paste and copy from the news i can read on CNN or my local newspaper ..I probley wont post any new threads till all this calms down and who knows how long thats going to be...S&F for you meathed

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yep.. Obama - Osama what the hell is the difference ? Both are terrorists.. Patience eventually the yanks will get bored and move on to the next fad topic.. Luckily they have short attention spans and will be on a new topic before long..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by meathed

I'm glad you started this thread!! I for one am sick of all the OBL threads there now just comeing up with the most stupid stuff about him they can think up ..It sure hasn't divert my attention from whats going on in the world his death hasn't changed a thing.. What about or economy people loseing there homes the price of food what has OBAMA done nothing ..I see these OBL threads going on for months they need one thread like the Japan thread going for this its taken over ATS i guess there looking for stars and flags most of its paste and copy from the news i can read on CNN or my local newspaper ..I probley wont post any new threads till all this calms down and who knows how long thats going to be...S&F for you meathed

Gday sugar.
I agree with you 100%.

This world is hurting and the death or the alleged death of this man has changed NOTHING.
People are being forced on to the streets and all Obama can say is that i killed a man.( what a toughy )
Well if he looked around his country and the world he might see he is killing it too.
I hope this Osama, Obama crap ends soon too.
As i think a lot of people aren't starting new threads as this Osama /Obama is flooding the posts up with utter crap.

Thanks

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Yep.. Obama - Osama what the hell is the difference ? Both are terrorists.. Patience eventually the yanks will get bored and move on to the next fad topic.. Luckily they have short attention spans and will be on a new topic before long..

Gday Expat.
I agree, the only difference between the two is, NOTHING. They both rule(ruled) with a stern fist and anyone that stands in there way will be killed. Yep, both are terrorists.
I think the whole world has a short attention span and not just the Americans, and i agree with you it wont take long before they are all distracted by another big flashy headline.
I just hope it's soon, and the new topic doesn't involve that justin beiber or oprah, or i will have to dipose of myself as I wouldn't cope.

thanks for making me smile.

top topics

join