It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with Nibiru and comet Elenin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I so tired of the doom and gloom merchants, posting new threads every day about the end of the world,due to
Nibiru crashing into earth or comet Elenin doing the same.
These ridiculous posts having being going on for ages and have absolutely no proof, Indeed it is wild speculation.
The supposed planetary bodies if they were real, must be going so so slow, as they never arrive at destination Earth, further more their invisible to all of us, and only live in the minds of the believers.

What's going on with you people Nibiru does not exist, the so called Brown Dwarf does not exist and certainly there is definitely no UFO behind the the invisible comet Elenin.

So to conclude

Can we stick to posting things that are not delusional. Threads without a shred of evidence should be binned straight away in my opinion. Otherwise we are encouraging Ignorance.

Thanks Rigel4
edit on 8-5-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

And who made you the ATS police? I don't necessarily believe or like those topics you mentioned but ATS is a free, open and public site where people are free to voice their opinions. You have no right to tell people what topics they should and should not post. That is being a Nazi! If you don't like it don't click on it! It is that simple! Clear enough for you?
edit on 8-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
2 things....

Brown dwarfs with orbits of thousands of years, not in the mind of believers but scientific fact that there are thousands of celestial bodies out there that we cant see.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

The essence of this site is to investigate and uncover Government conspiracies, and to deny Ignorance.
Tell me, what is the point of filing the boards up with delusional rubbish that doesn't exist.Does it deny Ignorance?
If you want to read about Science Fiction then go buy a book.
I am free thinker, not a basket case.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
2 things....

Brown dwarfs with orbits of thousands of years, not in the mind of believers but scientific fact that there are thousands of celestial bodies out there that we cant see.

Again though if you think about, even with orbits of thousands of years these bodies have passed Earth thousands of times.
Could anyone explain why they would suddenly be out of orbit after Millions of years and come and bash Earth?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Calling it "rubbish that doesn't exist" without a thorough investigation is ignorance, is it not?

I don't even look at the stuff, but don't go slapping peoples faces because you've made up your mind.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

The proof of existence is in the hands of the people that claim the existence is it not. I am not out to slap peoples faces over anything. I just want to read about things that have some evidence, even a shred of evidence.
Otherwise none of us will ever be taken seriously. That is is ignorant I think.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The important thing here is,if the world really is going to end,are you prepared?Do you think you have earned God's forgiveness?
Please,take your time and think about these important things.
Obeying Gods rules is a small price for eternity with Him.
God loves you,don't turn that away!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The essence of this site is to investigate and uncover Government conspiracies, and to deny Ignorance.

Utter rubbish! The site is designed for people to express opinions on any topic they see fit as evidenced by the many different types of boards e.g cooking & music etc etc. If it was solely about "Government conspiracies" as you put it there would be no other boards Period! No board is more important than the other! "Deny Ignorance" Bahahahah!

Tell me, what is the point of filing the boards up with delusional rubbish that doesn't exist.

As I said in my first post I don't necessarily believe or like those topics but I respect their right to initiate a thread if they want. As I also said If you don't like it don't click on the link .... Simple!

So just because these people think different to you they are "Basket Cases"? Now that is real enlightened free thinking is it not? bahahahahah Free thinker bahahahah Learn some tolerance for others to have an opinion different to yours or just want to discuss an issue! Real Nazi values there!

Who made you the ATS Police to decide on what topics should be posted or not posted?
edit on 8-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Chile 8.8, Christ Church NZ 7.2, Japan 9.0. Elenin will be in perfect alignment with the earth on Sept. 27, 2011 and much closer than the other alignments which correspond to the three listed seismic events.

Near alignment on April 20, 2011. Tornado activity.

Comet McNaught c1 may be visible on June 1st, and guess what, it could be blue. If you wanted a neon sign, well.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
There are many theories that I don't agree with on here, but its a conspiracy forum with many personalities. Believe it or not, there are many who belong that do have knowledge or evidence as equally as those who post with zero knowledge or proof. So to kill the messenger doesn't always work and we have to let 100% through to get that 1% of proof that we are forever looking for.

As a reply to your steadfast belief that a planet does not exist, I guess you have to ask yourself this one very important question:

If a said planet did exist, was on a course or collision course with our solar system or even earth, was suppose to arrive sometime in the next year or two, would the world governments or whomever you represent present such evidence that would most certainly represent a future demise for some if not all, in return creating mass chaos or panic. It has already been proven that such information to the masses would create such panic.

So I ask you this: Where is your evidence that it doesn't exist.

NASA has spent billions sending IRAS and other research entities into space to answer this question. Certainly you understand this to make such a claim.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by phatpackage

Tell me, what is the point of filing the boards up with delusional rubbish that doesn't exist.Does it deny Ignorance?
If you want to read about Science Fiction then go buy a book.

False!
This is ATS an alternative news/conspiracy website and thus it serves multiple topics, not just goverment conspiracies. Look at the forum overview and you get the idea.
I Can't say I share the views of the Nibiru crowd but this is the place for them to debate.
Just because a certain topic isn't in your list of favorite topics doesn't mean it shoudn't get posted.
You know what's so great about free will? YOU CHOOSE!
It's up to you what you will, and will not read. There is a lot more to this site then the frontpage and the topic firehose.
And please stop trowing the "Deny Ignorance" line around. Judging by your post it seems you got it wrong.

Thanks,
OnlyLove
edit on 8/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
If you need attention dude, go buy a dog

lowlife P of S.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Be4sTXMoDe
If you need attention dude, go buy a dog

lowlife P of S.

and i guess you just came from youtube?

Please the way you present yourself isn't appreciated on this site.
A little manners and decorum go a long way.

Thanks,
Onlylove

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

I'm not from you tube and have Insulted no one.
I have not Insulted anyone, look back the thread and you will see that
I have been Called names, I don’t care though.

You don't seem to have been around long though.

Your also off topic sir.

The topic is about the lack of evidence behind a topic on ATS which clutters the boards.
I am not suggesting no one posts anything about this topic, but that when they do can they present some
form of evidence other than delving deep in their scientific minds for the answers they present.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

There is as much evidence presented towards the elenin topic as is for many it her topics. Why are singling this topic expressly? Are you afraid of a future possibility? The best way to avoid negativity is to exude positivity, which you sadly, are not.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Here is some evidence against the existence of Nibiru.

Here

The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. Zecharia Sitchin, who writes fiction about the ancient Mesopotamian civilization of Sumer, claimed in several books (e.g., The Twelfth Planet, published in 1976) that he has found and translated Sumerian documents that identify the planet Nibiru, orbiting the Sun every 3600 years. These Sumerian fables include stories of “ancient astronauts” visiting Earth from a civilization of aliens called the Anunnaki. Then Nancy Lieder, a self-declared psychic who claims she is channeling aliens, wrote on her website Zetatalk that the inhabitants of a fictional planet around the star Zeta Reticuli warned her that the Earth was in danger from Planet X or Nibiru. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Only recently have these two fables been linked to the end of the Mayan long-count at the winter solstice in 2012 – hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.

I await your evidence supporting the existence of the Fabled Planet.
edit on 8-5-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Some people's FACTS seem to be based on others' opinions. Instead, why not base OPINIONS on the facts? A guy's WORDS in a white coat or suit are NOT facts, they are just words. If Obama said, "All Americans are terrorists"... would that then mean it's a fact? According to many people here, it would. We're in trouble because of people who blindly follow words of officials, a tactic that's worked for centuries.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by OnlyLove

I'm not from you tube and have Insulted no one.
I have not Insulted anyone, look back the thread and you will see that
I have been Called names, I don’t care though.

You don't seem to have been around long though.

Your also off topic sir.

The topic is about the lack of evidence behind a topic on ATS which clutters the boards.
I am not suggesting no one posts anything about this topic, but that when they do can they present some
form of evidence other than delving deep in their scientific minds for the answers they present.

Erm this wasn't referring to you dude, the person above her comment who called you a derogatory name!

Gosh if you can't read a simple posting in context, how can you expect anyone to take your rant seriously, apologise imeadiately .

A little more on topic, live and let live, if you don't like it, don't read the thread created, no one is making you, furthermore, there are many people who believe in the exsistence of religious entities who cannot provide inequivicale proof, I don't see you raining on their parade.

Just an observation

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

WOW, that's some ego you have there; assuming that you know exactly what IS and exactly what ISN'T. The mere fact that you are on this site as a member should allow you to be open to the possibilities of anything...ANYTHING,

BTW, you had absolutely no proof of your claim that Elenin and Nibiru don't exist. So SHUT UP or PUT UP.
edit on 8-5-2011 by neOrevolutionist because: correcting spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join