It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sky-Map and Nibiru "Galaxy"?

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I am sitting here half asleep perusing a site called Sky-map.org and I came upon a photo gallery of galaxies. In it contains a supposed image of Nibiru.

my.sky-map.org...#

Since when was it considered a galaxy?

It seems very out of place for it to be in the section of Galaxies...but then down the list are some asteroids and other objects that are not galaxies either. What gives? Doubt I have found anything significant with this but it is interesting nontheless. The site appears to be kind of wiki-like which forces me to question its credibility. Apparently this photo has been up for quite some time, so forgive me if this is old news.




posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rbkruspe
 


This has been covered before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Users can edit details on sky map.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbkruspe
I am sitting here half asleep perusing a site called Sky-map.org and I came upon a photo gallery of galaxies. In it contains a supposed image of Nibiru.

my.sky-map.org...#

Since when was it considered a galaxy?


Didn't you know? Any blob on any sky photo (regardless of what decade it was taken in, let alone the time of day) that is not immediately recognizable to someone who is completely ignorant of astronomical, atmospheric, and photographic phenomenon is automatically "Nibiru".

It's in the ATS rules somewhere. You can look it up.




posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saint Exupery

Didn't you know? Any blob on any sky photo (regardless of what decade it was taken in, let alone the time of day) that is not immediately recognizable to someone who is completely ignorant of astronomical, atmospheric, and photographic phenomenon is automatically "Nibiru".

It's in the ATS rules somewhere. You can look it up.


This.



Btw, It's M33, an astonishing, beautiful galaxy i'd plan to visit as soon as we get over this silly "i-has-bigger-sex-organ-than-thou" phase of our evolution.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rbkruspe
 


In addition to the above, on the site you linked it classifies it as a planet, not a galaxy in the info screen.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by rbkruspe
 


This has been covered before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Users can edit details on sky map.


Thanks for clearing that up. Personally, I think that the object depicted in the picture is not a planet, but a very far away star.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Greensquad414 because: (no reason given)




top topics
 
2

log in

join