It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the beloved moms of the world!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Everyone who is a Mother and those who have mothers whether passed or here, I wish you all a happy mothers day.

Have a great one, hearts kisses and flowers for all.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Chesster because: Because a husband pointed out his wife would like it better like that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
Everyone who is a Mother and those who have mothers whether passed or here, I wish you all a happy mothers day.

Have a great one, hearts kisses and flowers for all.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Chesster because: Because a husband pointed out his wife would like it better like that.

Hi.
I'd like to jump in here and give a shout-out and a heart-shaped e-box of chocolates to all the Mother's everywhere.
Have a super good Mothers Day!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Thankyou!
Its my first year of being a mummy and ive never felt more proud in my life

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ellbell

Hey congrats! The power to create another human is so amazing. Really congrats and I hope everyone is healthy

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
2 daughters and 2 granddaughters who were super thoughtful this year even though they are a long way away...and got to spend Mothers Day with my Mother, so I'm very thankful!!

Thank you OP for your kindness in thinking of all the mothers out there. I salute you!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by heffo7

I got my mom a gift certificate to help out with the house since they refuse to let me help out even though I am a little well off compared to them. It makes me feel horrible but it was a good way to sneak it some cash flow. I just fear my awesome mom is just going to spend it on me. She is way a saint. All moms are saints.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Anyone doing something extra awesome with their mother?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hey happy mothersday. Being a parent can be quite a hardship at times. but the joys of life far outwiegh that

top topics

join