It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Some crop circles are hoaxes and some have true substance in being created by as of yet an unknown source.
The unknown source is something that is trying to make itself known or put a better way it's trying to introduce itself.
There must in some way be a geometric code that when deciphered reveals a message but the tricky part is figouring out the code when you don't know what's a hoax(manmade)and what is'nt.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

This crop circle depicts the 5.9 days of rotation stoppage, which ends in a 90° crustal shift during the hour of the pole shift. Planet X approaches in a retrograde orbit, coming at the Earth from a clockwise direction during the passage. This is shown by the clockwise lines swinging into the crustal shift. Pressure builds during this 6.9 day stoppage, represented by the increasing size of the orbs over this time period, and the magnetic push behind this increase as represented by the material added on the second day. The Earth appears to be almost in a pincer during this time, which it is. It has the dictates from the Sun, and the dictates from Planet X, to which it finally succumbs.

www.zetatalk2.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is very strange indeed. I had a dream Saturday morning. I can't recall most of the dream, but will recant what I do remember of the dream in relation to this thread. I had a dream about a crop circle, I do not think it was the same as this one, but in this dream I was living in a condo that was next to a large grass field. In the grass field there was a crop circle that mysteriously appeared one day and I was looking at it from the condo and everything started spinning as if I was hungover. I remember the crop circle spinning one way, and everything else spinning the other way it was a very strange dream. I even experienced vertigo in the dream where I was disoriented and so was everyone else in the dream. The feeling was surreal then I woke up.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
I do not want to spread fear, just observing things.
Has anybody else noticed that the earth is stretched,
like 'something is pulling the earth towards it'?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/807d693deb0e.jpg[/atsimg]
And if consider that fifth line is moon May, as @grindhouzer
provided the link with that guy who inerpreted lines as moons,
than we can expect something in May.
Whatch the correlation: An interesting article that talks about a cluster
of planets will be visible to the naked eye, starting from tomorrow.

Source

A rare sight of four planets "clustering" together in the early morning sky will occur this week, according to CNN. Mars, Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury will all be visible low in the eastern sky, just before dawn on May 9-12

After reviewing the crop circle again and reading your post I do wonder about the Earth being stretched. If these planets where to align and another large celestial object was to also align in between could this not possibly cause the gravitational pull other planets have on us to increase? If this pulling was increased could the Earth not have major shifting? I guess it could be possible. Let's hope not. I'm not an astrophysicist. Just guessing.

If it is a sign I still don't believe it to be extraterrestrial (it looks man made) but I won't rule out the possibility of this being someone trying to warn us because we all know they wouldn't just come out and tell us it about to go down. They don't want chaos unless they don't have a choice.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

These Planetary alignments seem ALOT like Druidic Moon cycle runes...Quite interesting. Ive also seen a crop circle pop up before that was the alighnment of dec 22, 2012 and earth was unscaved, Beside it was another druidic moon cycle type crop circle that was showing a Sauces with a grid going between the moon+earth and the sun and the sun was ejecting on the barier made by the Grid (Seemed alot like an electrical grid) this could posibly be a leadup message saying Hey guys something big is coming be ready!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I can read the hieroglyphs but I would just call them symbols, as the complete crop circle is a symbolic message, presumably from outer space. It is certainly from a beneficient source of wisdom to those who will consider its meaning. I found I could read it straight away without a problem, perhaps because I am a gardener and practical person. Some may claim I had been primed by doomsayers forethoughts, I would say those who created the message id who that would apply to. But it is a message of hope for survival for those aware enough to survive, and be thankful for those who would help us, even if we thought we didn't need it..
Speaking in an overall sense, the title of the post gives the message away easily. A foreign body may/will enter our solar system.
So this explains the obvious 'extra' object, nibiru, x , comet, brown dwarf, dark star, black hole, alien horde, god, knows, whatever it is, between the planets and it is messing around with ours.. It will or has caused disruption in the alignment and the earth has imperfect geometry in the picture. The earth has become misshapen by it, and part of has been hauled or drawn out of shape. But it is still a planet and should right itself after the influence these bodies will have on it. The curved lines turning circulsr indicate the time coming round from after this unusual alignment, June 1st.the 'sign' appears to fade, but they are althogether reaching one finality, firmly indicating the last line of the script/ a final line. like the hand of a clock. The line is underscored by all the planets. The sectant and everything indicate a global event occuring very suddenly and at once.

The boxes stacked on it, this timed phenomenon, are not script but symbols, obvious ones, and they belie way to read the text. Those boxes would stack very neatly on the back of my double cab truck.They symbolise moving , and being prepared to move. Well prepared. Someone in the armies would understand this. Boxes mean you can bury things too. They are centraly the reason for the message and it is a practical mrssage all through. It is a plan of action for what you will observe in the sky and realise itself on the planet.
The first line says.. When you see these things, happening in the solar system, in the beginning of it, break off from what you are doing but carry on in an orderly fashion to regroup for what you have to do. Your family should come first suggested by the reader.. Now fortify yourselves, and do it strongly. Make proper good and strong fortification, and make them as the were of old, of stone with turrets. You need earth banks and good walls with footings. Make them safe make them firm put ditches in etc. Now make moats. Dig behind your walls. Behind these moats is where you have to put your house, or your closest possessions. While you are inside your walls you need enough space. And remember to to keep the most sensible things for a while of surviving near to hand within this area. Not for too long, though, because what you are going to do, if you understand this at all, is go uphill. Note the stairs on the first line. Think about it hard. Suck and draw your brain and body to the task, because at the end of the day, you have to drink, eat defacate and without a source of water or a tap you are not going to do it. Water will beat you so that you will not live. .So stop and just think on this. And that is the first line.
The second line is a reminder of the first, that when you are reminded by 'signs' of this event again, shortly after the first, either, get started on the first line, or reinforce and shadow everything you have just done. And it does not just mean go straight up a hill. In fact your compound will need detailing, adjustments and recycling.
The second box down probably means this a weighty message about how to prepare in a long term way to settle down again afterwards too. Having to be a long term mission where the world is your home, not your house..
In that case I will post this now, It is the first two small lines at the top.Perhaps the most important bits we keep in the top box that we shouldnt lose. In retrospect there is much in the first lines I could elaborate alot such as you need tools and irrigation, plus walls. Altogether, to me this message it says earthquakes with tsunami s, and a heavy deal at that.It is very detail it says you need to keep a look out , a fence, a way of escape and keep locks on things. That is still the first line. It basically says strengthen what you have got, be ready to move ( the boxes) and make sure you can get up high and it is because of water.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

That's not what I got but my Rosetta Stone may be an older version than yours.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Quite an interesting theory.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this crop circle the past month or so after reading an article about it on the crop circle connector. The people/Et/? who put it down over three days accomplished one major point; creating attention, conflict, drama, and a mysterious puzzel. The crop's message has stayed in people's minds. Anticipation is escalating. These pictures are a passive way of communicating without scaring people and making people aware of their watchful prescence. I see alien eyes watching in symbology in many of the pictograms that had arrived over the years. Such as the eye that came down next to the Serpentine mound in Ohio.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yep those silly E.T.s are writing in fields again. Come on? Really? You guys think some alien race is going to waste time warning us by screwing with some grass?

If they are so advanced they could tune into our TVs and make an obvious warning!!!

This is just more tricks by the elite to get you all to fund weapons in space and think the Watchers little visit is helpful instead of Evil and Demonic in nature!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

how do we know you didn't create these crop circles (in series) to prove a non existent point?

That's soooo funny
- I wish I was clever enough.

Thanks for the complement anyway!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Um...If you met a Primative tribe when your out boating and you get stranded on an istland...Are you going to run in there with your camera and Ipod and Crocs and all that crap? No your not your going to probaly show them that slowly IF they are even CLOSE to your inteligence...If these aliens are 1000s of years ahead of us its not as simple as showing you a Holo-Ipod its like showing you a damned ACTUAL DEATHSTAR!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I repect your views but sorry I really don't think it looks man made and challenge anyone to recreate it - I don't think so.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
One would think aliens would have better ways to make crop circles than walking around in circles pushing the crop down as clearly shown in the pictures.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Anyone small group of enthusiasts on this board could EASILY come up with a similar, cryptic, interesting design that would make people scratch their heads and try to figure it out.

You can download a program off the Internet for free that tells you where all the stars and planets will be for the next thousand + years. Knowing where heavenly bodies are is hardly an amazing feat. Nor is creating a goofy pattern that includes a SEXTANT. Seriously.. a sextant?

Because aliens know that a sextant would have great meaning with us eh?

And the "language.." what rubbish. Long pointless wobbly lines, almost no repeating characters (try creating a paragraph that makes sense without repeating characters), some tiny ones, some that are long and annoying... what a horrible language that is. And without a key, how could they possibly expect us to translate that? We couldn't. Ergo, it's pointless. As they would know. Maybe they are just messing with us, eh?

I am certain the creators of these have a great laugh at the hundreds of hours spent trying to "decipher" the gibberish.
edit on 8-5-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What's all w/ the hieroglyphs and all the symbols. I know them aliens are all advanced, but if they really wanted to get a msg across, why not just write "We are the aliens, and we create these crop circles with super high tech so that the radiation around the area is immense. June 3rd is dooms day, so please find somewhere to hide."

People would think the encrypted symbols and graphics are kind of like their signature to proof they are not just some hooligans, but as smart as they are, i feel that they would have better ways of warning us. I totally think crop circles are real, but I just don't know why they don't make it a bit more obvious for us.

Perhaps their language is just different from ours, but if they are extra-dimensional and so much more advanced, they should be able to learn our language, and tell us in our language.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I don't think a message written on a piece of paper would be as obvious or large as putting a message in a giant crop field.

The argument people use for "why don't they try another form of communication?" is so stupid.

You expect them to fly in with moon sized ships just to be nuked by our military/government? Doubt it.
edit on 8-5-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If a planet doesnt exist there now,what makes think one is set to magically appear within a month??

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

Well, in fact, Youtube does have some videos showing crop circles being made. Some people have taken cameras out to learn how these circles are made, and if you research it, you will find some examples of watching invisible type energy forces actually moving the grasses (wheat, corn, whatever?) around. I have seen some of those videos myself and know that not all crop circles are manmade as manmade is usually easily detected..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Man can build skyscrapers and ships,make houses and cars,fly wherever they please,even to the moon!what makes you think they cant mow a few circles in some grass?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join