It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

how do we know you didn't create these crop circles (in series) to prove a non existent point?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm just confused as to why they just don't show themselves. Why do crop circles when they can just show themselves and explain what is going to happen. Do they not speak ANY written language?

Any answers?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Originally posted by smithjustinb
There is nothing in the crop circle that shows anything about a stupid extra planet. THERE IS NO EXTRA PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![removed excessive exclemation points]

By adding hundred of excelmation points hardly makes you more true.

It's quite possible there is a planet-X, they might not have a horde of blood-thristy draconian reptillians on it though, but an extra planet as you call it is not that far out there.

I for one welcome our extra-terrestial overlords

reptilians, PlanetX, Niburu..sorry, Sitchin has been debunked, completely..

hm, the crop circle seem interesting, but, yeah, I too, think it would have been created in much shorter time than 3 days..
I found another, similar pic from 2009..

www.fourwinds10.com...
www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/space/crop_circles_and_lightwheels/news.php?q=1246816418

Then five days later on Saturday, June 27, 2009, a third addition was reported. Lines of “alien symbols,” some matching Mayan numbers and characters, extended from the second addition making the wheat formation that evolved from June 21 to June 27, more than 800 feet long.

Upper aerial shows entire Milk Hill “alien symbols” pattern that evolved in three stages from Summer Solstice June 20 - 21, to the long strings of symbols added on June 27, 2009.

edit on 8-5-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

wtf..

my b-day too!
)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

pretty cool!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

Sitchin has been debunked, completely.. ?

Oh really.......by who?
The same ones that claim the pyramids were built with copper tools and ropes??

No, he has Not been debunked, but since his death there has be a concerted effort to discredit him.
That, is the truth of the matter.....propaganda artists trying to cover up our Real history.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Who says all being live in "TIME" ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
i don't understand why they would show a sextant, a relatively antiquated device,

and then write in a language not known to earth.

seems odd to me

Perhaps it is written in a language we should know or could know. Perhaps all of the great academics and skeptics that put aside all of the ancient texts and chalked their images up to pure fantasy jumped the gun a bit. Maybe we should go back and try to better understand the ancients, their texts, their drawings, the reason behind why they really thought they witnessed the battles between the Gods, why there are endless amounts of painstakingly difficult structures that seem to correlate to something greater...etc. Maybe our superiority and ego got in the way and we forgot the basics along the way.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I do not want to spread fear, just observing things.
Has anybody else noticed that the earth is stretched,
like 'something is pulling the earth towards it'?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/807d693deb0e.jpg[/atsimg]
And if consider that fifth line is moon May, as @grindhouzer
provided the link with that guy who inerpreted lines as moons,
than we can expect something in May.
Whatch the correlation: An interesting article that talks about a cluster
of planets will be visible to the naked eye, starting from tomorrow.

Source

A rare sight of four planets "clustering" together in the early morning sky will occur this week, according to CNN. Mars, Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury will all be visible low in the eastern sky, just before dawn on May 9-12

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by verotik

pretty cool!

comet found in 2011
crop circles done in 2009
Question is who new about the comet in2009 and who new where it would be in relation to the alignment of planets in june 2011

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Hey guys gonna blow ur minds away on this one so hold on tight. Logic would state that some crop circles would be man made. Only because we like to copy cool ideas that work. The reason crop circles are used is brilliant. We as even our earliest moments of civilization we had crops in our fields. It's big and gets noticed to anyone without censorship. There are great points that are science based behind them and a form of steam radiation in used where is changes the crops nucleus.

We also have had agriculture developments from them as there is a magnetic field within the circles them selves, scientists had found that the grew up to
25% more strong. So the crops themselves are not damaged but actually help. I received my info from documentry the first link. Also if you haven't seen nassim movie "crossing event horizon" its pretty much the best set of answers for everything.
edit on 20/4/1988 by tonyinawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

edit on 20/4/1988 by tonyinawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stormidays16141

Originally posted by verotik

pretty cool!

comet found in 2011
crop circles done in 2009
Question is who new about the comet in2009 and who new where it would be in relation to the alignment of planets in june 2011

GREAT QUESTION!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The second one is actually a little different. Its an acturian vessel and it shows a break from zetan influence or the annanuki, and the dna sequences, a change in our dna.

But the other ones seem to be linked to planet X or the cycles and the annanuki, and cataclysm and this is the dark sides plans.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Crop circles are always interesting to look at, thanks OP.

But, for crying out loud when will farmers who have these big fields put up 24HR running camera's up on the closest hill or on a tall pole or something so evidence can be caught on who/what makes some of these? I know if I had a large field it would be monitored.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Academics are so stuck on "academics", they'll never admit that these could be from E.T.s unless one walked right up and bit him on the ass and said "I made the crop circles".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Once again, another hypothetical or perhaps, proven fact that I have no power over..
What can I do, when planets align? Besides hide, be prepared, or just wait?
There's nothing we can truly do but just prepare. How are we gonna affect such a phenomenon?
We can't.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out somethign interesting i noticed that may or may not be related but:

Is it just me or does it seem as if the objects are originating from earth?

I think that either this is depicting something completely different, or our view on the solar system may be somewhat skewed.

It is definately a puzzling picture though.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Star and Flag!
Great find! All I know is I'm ready for something to happen! All this anticipation and uneventful dates are shaking my core beliefs. If something doesn't happen soon I think im going to go stick my head back in the sand. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join