It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles Show Planetary Line Up For June 1st With A Surprise Visitor! (Guess Who)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+72 more 
posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
There has been controversy for years over Crop Circles with many theories attached to them. Many have yet to be proven hoaxes and some of them have been proven but still they capture our sense of mystery and they remain just that.

The theory and admission by local pranksters who made the circles in the dead of night just doesn't stand up when it comes to the more complicated designs - the circles these guys created paled in comparison. It also forces one to question the appearance of circles all over the world and their appearance throughout history as evidenced by some historical records.

Here is a very interesting theory using a set of three crop circles which appeared one after the other and their correlation with the heavens. The design shows our solar system lined up exactly as this rare planetary alignment will be on June 1st 2011 with the addition of an extra planet between Mars and Jupiter.

Is this a warning from the heavens?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Sorry didn't include the link:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Hmm... interesting!
Seems that this alignment goes up ´til the 3rd of June. Thats my birthday! So should i prepare for my b-day party AND a alignment/planet x party???

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Very intriguing, thanks for posting the links. I wonder what the significance is in those circles that had hieroglyphics that could not be interpreted? If the circles are from ET what good are they if we can understand what they mean?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Strange to say the least and just imagine if we could interprate those hieroglyphics - what are they saying.

Perhaps TPTB have solved the interpretation - Would they tell us?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

That is the wildest crop circle I've ever seen a photo of.

Yes, they're trying to tell us something.

Too bad most academics won't admit this. We could use their input.

But June's coming right up, so we'll be able to see if an "extra" body appears in the sky, as the pattern seems to imply.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I hope someone decodes the Hieroglyphs or Im just going to say,
that it's a warning from ET's telling us to build underground bases.
Which the government is doing so, but for themselves...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

The Blue Kachina? Standard bearer for Elenin. What does this mean? I just got scared.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
Very intriguing, thanks for posting the links. I wonder what the significance is in those circles that had hieroglyphics that could not be interpreted? If the circles are from ET what good are they if we can understand what they mean?

Yes, I've thought that myself. And I have a thought on it. They wouldn't leave us a message with no way to understand it or at least I wouldn't think they would, what if they did leave us a key to decode the message and we didn't catch it? Maybe there was a crop circle that didn't get reported or it was and the governments hushed it up.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Very interesting something to watch for haven't seen many crops circles that that look that dam good definitely a good find OP thank you for posting also a very beautiful design by the way very detailed also i wonder if the writing resembles anything found on earth such as Sumerian or Egyptian hieroglyphics if not we only have a short time to figure it out or we just get to sit and watch hopefully an enjoyable show if its bad well then be prepared its better then being not. S&F just noticed its from 2009 i guess it may have some inturpitation in 2011
edit on 8-5-2011 by Godhood because: noticed it was from 2009

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

i had a dream a wile back and in it, i was like in a desert and i was looking into the sky and the planets were so near and huge and moving by and one was heading at us in collision,but it was huge.it kind of makes me thing of a atom not being stable. i really hope it was just a dream,i woke up in a jump at the moment of impact.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Some guy (who wishs to remain annon) has had a go a deciphering the amazing heirogliphics seen in these pics,

So what is my interpretation: If you look in the lines, they are started with increasing numbers of circles, starting from 1 to 5, so if the astronomical event will be on 1 June, there is high probability, that they are resembling January, February, March, April and May, so the symbols can interpret what will happen before this event.Before I will start with interpretation of the symbols, it's necessary to understand, that writing complex messages in the field is no fun, so we can expect joining together things that are connected by some characteristics and trivialisation, that can also change little bit time order of events.
If you look on the first line it is starting with some long sinusoid line, which is ended by spiral. And because January was mainly connected with disaster in Australia which was flooded by enormous mass of water, this can be easily interpret like flow of enormous mass of water. This symbol is followed by some strange picture, which can be also easily interpret, if you look on the map of Australia, it resemble south part of it, and as you can see in the symbol it tells us, that the north east (mainly the east) part will be it's target. Next symbol has got the same type of spiral, but it's reversed vertically, and the fact, that Australia was after flood of water hit by cyclone, needs no comment. Next symbol of rectangle with line in it can resemble the flooded area, stairs right behind it can be telling the level of cyclone strength (if ground level is 1, it tells us level 5).

The next line for February is not clear enough to read all, but we can see there the same type of spiral for water.
The next line after that for March can be meaning solar eruptions, than satellites, (the three big solar eruptions happened around 17. February, they have moved it downwards probably because of insufficiency of space (it has got also influence on other lines after it, the shift is commented by the ending circle with line which is pointing up (it's joining line two and three so line for March is extended line for February), fourth line has got time correction behind the line, so the fourth line is line for March, but we can also say, that the events in march are continuing in April)) followed by some strange symbols and then the symbol for knife, slaughter. And after it maybe some glyphs meaning bird and papyrus, so it can mean Egypt.

The line for April (March) can be represented by this: first symbol can be interpreted like two tectonical plates, and one from them is moving under the other, so it resembles tectonical activity, which is followed by the symbol for water, which lies in the upper part of line, so it can resemble tsunami, than you can see strange diagram, which is looks like nuclear reaction, this is followed by symbol of electric cable which is resembling powering by energy (the Fukushima's problem was collapse of energy sources) and strange symbols grouped by three, which are maybe resembling various activity of six blocks in the Fukushima nuclear plant before the disaster.After some hardly decipherable symbols (one of them is somehow resembling me the letter F followed by few dots), there you can se symbol for broadcast, vibrations or earthquake. Next is symbol of bird, which can be meant as Coat of arms of Libya. The end of this line is ended by three circles, that are probably meaning that these events had started or are connected mainly with previous month (see line for march).

The last line for May contains one symbol for some kind of box with key hole, the Ziggurat or step pyramid, followed by a key, which can be interpreted like unlocking the mysteries of ancient civilizations.

edit on 8-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
first up, i am an artist, and my work has always been very graphical and tribal.
i LOVE the designs of crop circles.

second up, one word of skepticism. crop circles started off simple, then got more complicated with the introduction of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, both of which i use. its just a funny joke adobe bragged about back in the day!

but i do love all these 'new' important dates coming up as the 'old' important dates roll past and nothing happens.

do i believe aliens were here at one point? evidence suggests it, because no way did someone build those pyramids and monoliths without wheels.

are they coming back? who knows. but one thing i do know is i do not want to be some friggan slave. looks like i will die rebelling against these fools if they do come back.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Hey Dude thats my bday as well

I knew I was special but the fact the planets are aligning for me, well.... I just dont know what to say.

Thank you universe thats the most thoughtful gift ever

P.s to the OP, thanks for ruining the surprise, I guess Ill tell the universe no need to gift wrap now

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Some guy (who wishs to remain annon) has had a go a deciphering the amazing heirogliphics seen in these pics,

So what is my interpretation: If you look in the lines, they are started with increasing numbers of circles, starting from 1 to 5, so if the astronomical event will be on 1 June, there is high probability, that they are resembling January, February, March, April and May, so the symbols can interpret what will happen before this event.Before I will start with interpretation of the symbols, it's necessary to understand, that writing complex messages in the field is no fun, so we can expect joining together things that are connected by some characteristics and trivialisation, that can also change little bit time order of events.
If you look on the first line it is starting with some long sinusoid line, which is ended by spiral. And because January was mainly connected with disaster in Australia which was flooded by enormous mass of water, this can be easily interpret like flow of enormous mass of water. This symbol is followed by some strange picture, which can be also easily interpret, if you look on the map of Australia, it resemble south part of it, and as you can see in the symbol it tells us, that the north east (mainly the east) part will be it's target. Next symbol has got the same type of spiral, but it's reversed vertically, and the fact, that Australia was after flood of water hit by cyclone, needs no comment. Next symbol of rectangle with line in it can resemble the flooded area, stairs right behind it can be telling the level of cyclone strength (if ground level is 1, it tells us level 5).

The next line for February is not clear enough to read all, but we can see there the same type of spiral for water.
The next line after that for March can be meaning solar eruptions, than satellites, (the three big solar eruptions happened around 17. February, they have moved it downwards probably because of insufficiency of space (it has got also influence on other lines after it, the shift is commented by the ending circle with line which is pointing up (it's joining line two and three so line for March is extended line for February), fourth line has got time correction behind the line, so the fourth line is line for March, but we can also say, that the events in march are continuing in April)) followed by some strange symbols and then the symbol for knife, slaughter. And after it maybe some glyphs meaning bird and papyrus, so it can mean Egypt.

The line for April (March) can be represented by this: first symbol can be interpreted like two tectonical plates, and one from them is moving under the other, so it resembles tectonical activity, which is followed by the symbol for water, which lies in the upper part of line, so it can resemble tsunami, than you can see strange diagram, which is looks like nuclear reaction, this is followed by symbol of electric cable which is resembling powering by energy (the Fukushima's problem was collapse of energy sources) and strange symbols grouped by three, which are maybe resembling various activity of six blocks in the Fukushima nuclear plant before the disaster.After some hardly decipherable symbols (one of them is somehow resembling me the letter F followed by few dots), there you can se symbol for broadcast, vibrations or earthquake. Next is symbol of bird, which can be meant as Coat of arms of Libya. The end of this line is ended by three circles, that are probably meaning that these events had started or are connected mainly with previous month (see line for march).

The last line for May contains one symbol for some kind of box with key hole, the Ziggurat or step pyramid, followed by a key, which can be interpreted like unlocking the mysteries of ancient civilizations.

edit on 8-5-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

I thinnk he might have the right idea of those MAYBE being months but the rest of his interpretations dont hold ground. He clips out big chunks of it. These crop circles could mean any thing. Who knows it could be schematics to a some time of radar dish technology.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i don't understand why they would show a sextant, a relatively antiquated device,

and then write in a language not known to earth.

seems odd to me

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I knew you were gonna say Niburu, don't know why. I'm only a kid but maybe I should start drinking now......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I knew I was special but the fact the planets are aligning for me, well.... I just dont know what to say.

Thank you universe thats the most thoughtful gift ever

Joke or not, this level of delusional self-importance seems to be the norm here on ATS.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I've recently become obsessed with all things alien again. So I take my search to the Internet because it's a fantasic source of info for arm chair researchers such as myself

Anyway, in my search Ive come across the very real possibility that aliens are not only here but about to change our world & lives forever, in a positive way! Here's my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now that I have no doubts that not are there UFOs & aliens but chances they're here and it's about to finally get real. I ask myself, who are these aliens. We're familiar with greys but who else is out there. Its that question that lead me to the Galactic Federation of Light via YouTube. Apparently many races from federation have been leaving us messages for a few years now, & one of the messages was on that date something about the Archangles entering the 4th dimension & will be releasing all the trapped souls (who think they did, Aka ghosts) & they will finally be returning to 5th dimension, or Heaven

Who knows what is what, but I like to think it's true

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Pretty interesting crop circle, it could mean a lot of different things. If the moon is under the earth in the Sextant, then how does #1 become the moon. I don't think the crop circle looks like a warning to me, maybe it means the orbit of our planets. If the diagram is showing planet X, then it would be to far at that time to effect us here on earth. The alien symbols remind me of the Mayan calendar symbols. Nice find.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join