It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Fake Photos Emerge In Bin Laden Farce - ALEX JONES

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Exactly, espeially if they follow extreme islam, the name would be of great importance. Regardless of which wife she was, she is no more than property for the sect he follows. She would def have his name, good point.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Where's the original source for this? I tried looking and didn't find it. What I wanna know as a professional photograher is that why would anyone photoshop the hand in the picture? I understand replacing the face in the passport but the hand is pretty much irrelevant to the content of the image.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Probably cause it is a brown hand and they can claim it was a pakistani holding it instead of it being something at a nice CIA office at the pentagon.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If anyone belives this [SNIP] excuse for a photo, Ill eat my nut sack.

Are you serious? Wow.....

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/5/11 by argentus because: removed profanity

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Dude... be serious... we all know greys reproduce via cell induced mitosis.

And yea its so full of holes it might as well have a brand name at the supermarker. Pentagon Brand swiss cheese.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
an anyone score us a more official original you never know with Alex Jones.

Also anyone want to start an archival thread with all the photographs we can call out?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Paki secret service helped fund 911. If they were in on it, why would they not still be in on it?

Also, if we go to war against them, will the US regain some of our outsourced jobs? Might seem like a righteous justification for war, if you ask me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dfens

That is a great point, has there been any leaks on Paki being possibly being in on 911? And yea I would love to get tech suppost and get someone more translatable to my culture who can understand my needs.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Where's the original source for this? I tried looking and didn't find it. What I wanna know as a professional photograher is that why would anyone photoshop the hand in the picture? I understand replacing the face in the passport but the hand is pretty much irrelevant to the content of the image.

It's getting to the point that if anybody looked at this situation rationally they would see that all the "Supposedly" topic related released images are in fact photo-shopped garbage that are horribly done. It's as if someone is purposely releasing this crap to the general public.

Alex Jones needs a vacation IMO.

edit on 8-5-2011 by SLAYER69 because: clarification

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

ISI (paki ss) funneled money to mohammed atta, 'supposed' general of the 911 attacks. They had to be in on it.

This whole affair shares the same overall fakeness of OBLs previous exploits. Remember that he was once a key US ally in the past. Officially.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

It's getting to the point that if anybody looked at this situation rationally they would see that all the "Supposedly" topic related released images are in fact photo-shopped garbage that are horribly done. It's as if someone is purposely releasing this crap to the general public.

This is exactly why they have not released the Osama dead images, or any videos etc.

They had no problem with the photos of Saddam, or the graphic death photos his sons which were broadcast all over the world on television, and the internet.

Osama, on the other hand... Can't release that, no way... Especially because it is ALL fake.

Everyone is free to believe what they want here, and hopefully enough people will believe to get the desired results the feds are seeking here.

Desperation usually exposes ineptness and mistakes unlike anything else.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Yeah ok..

Fine, you go with that.
I on the other hand will question everything.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The reason the government can get away with producing rubbish like there Usama doctored pics is mainly down to conspiracy theorists! First they argue he's been dead years, then he's still alive, then he died days earlier... To counter this the government replies that he was armed, he sheltered behind his wife etc... There's so many claims and counter claims that the truth gets lost!
And by the way, for those postsers above who used the word "Paki's". It's Pakistani's... Paki is a derogatory term which has no place on ATS threads in my opinion.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Pentagon has released “home made videos” by Bin Laden, supposedly seized from the Pakistani compound in which he was killed:

Bin Laden Home Videos Released ... Why Does the Terrorist Kingpin Look Better Than He Did in 2001? PTMmbz**NzEzMGQ3MTYyM2M*ZDVkYjNmYjNiYzMxNDFkYTRkMSZvZj*w
In the newly-release videos, Bin Laden looks better than he did years ago. Specifically, this is what Bin Laden looked like in December 2001:

Check out the link guys

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Just what we need. More fake photos. They are being churned out and passed around like counterfeit bills. Let me go and find some fake photos I can post here on ATS so people can see what the real thing doesn't look like.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by wcitizen

Hey in the video on the news they showed compound on fire pretty much after raid. Wouldn't that at least have smoke residue on it... passport is kind of like a paper with a plastic overlay isnt it? Heck mine was damaged in the laundry. How come they keep showing us items not burned in the fire at all, even where they burn trash there is no evidence of fire...

Hey, you know the CIA must have some magic power over passports - the very ones they need survive infernos at the WTC, air crashes, etc. I wonder what their secret is, lol!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Another great point, anyone know what the actual paper passports are made off consist off?

I know mine is paper, crdboardy, with some plastic or varnish type laminating.

But yea, they seem to survive fires, maybe we should make stuff we need out of it ha, if it has special powers to survive things it can save lives.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Another great point, anyone know what the actual paper passports are made off consist off?

I know mine is paper, crdboardy, with some plastic or varnish type laminating.

But yea, they seem to survive fires, maybe we should make stuff we need out of it ha, if it has special powers to survive things it can save lives.

Yeah, but it's only the ones that are useful to the CIA that seem to survive these disasters, lol!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I am so scared guys... what does it all mean. And why is it always passports... Seems like terrorist are super dilligent when it comes to paper work.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The military channel already has a OBL death video program on the menu...

How long does it take to distribute, then edit said video, and front a production---> within a week???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join