It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google officially partnering with NSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Google officially partnering with NSA

www.youtube.com

A video story of google asking for NSA help after being hacked by China. Historian claims Google is now in active cyber war with China.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Interesting article of google recently partnering with NSA. Find it interesting since historian does also claim Google received startup cash from Acutel, a CIA non profit front to get into the IT business and stay ahead of the curve. China has been actively hacking USA silicon valley. So apparently our corporations are in a state of war with China. WHile our gov claims they are our being trading partners. Sure, when they aren;t stealing our tech and patents.

www.youtube.com

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
they listen
they whisper
they lie
they take

soon
soon
soon
we shall begin to take

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

Information is the greatest of all wealths. Imagine having access to everyones email, keyword searches, interests. Partner that up with facebook, and twitter. You literally have a full database on any person of interest right down to their gps coordinates thanks to twitter and facebook accessibility through cell phones. You can control populations opinions and trends. Make things cool like revolution.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

maybe the advent to telepathic communication, in a weird way...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
morphing us with it is happening
this is welcomed

if you think this is not happening
you accept ignorance

ai is here in forms
ai is more human than human

ai is human
with out blood lust

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

wow this is getting deep now... is this a poem or a channeling/ well I guess creativity is channeling anyways...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

no poem here
just type a minimum

the puzzle palace guards listen
listen to whispers and thoughts

unplugging is no longer reasonable
the masses accept this path

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Interesting article of google recently partnering with NSA. Find it interesting since historian does also claim Google received startup cash from Acutel, a CIA non profit front to get into the IT business and stay ahead of the curve. China has been actively hacking USA silicon valley. So apparently our corporations are in a state of war with China. WHile our gov claims they are our being trading partners. Sure, when they aren;t stealing our tech and patents.

www.youtube.com

S&F for you. A worthy OP. People should be aware of this.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Appreciated, trying to do what I can to wake myself up and others. The information is out there, if you just look at it. It's amazing the stuff I used to think was just in movies is much more real than I ever thought possible. That's just the tip of the iceberg, the side panel links to other videos that expands on subject. It might be a little old, I did not notice date until after I posted, but it is still so important. Our companies are the gov now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
China don't know what kind of worms they've just opened now the NSA is involved. Maybe a nice little attack on China courtesy of HAARP. is just around the corner

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalSea

Would be cool. I bet you a hacker war could be more devastating than a real war.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

I agree i study and practice white hat hacking and network pentesting as a hobby and one day open my company if china could hack in get all this info or even start getting intercepting emails or hack the power grid or the bank networks gain information like what happens if some one pulls of like what they did in that movie die hard 4.0 cyber war is the next big thing

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xmetalgear

Dude former efnet geek here, whitehat back in the day scenester too. Props props. If you ever need help let me know. Have alot of free time and still interested.

Or if you want to share any conquests I love it. But props man. Searching networks is fun and info should not be hoarded.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalSea
China don't know what kind of worms they've just opened now the NSA is involved. Maybe a nice little attack on China courtesy of HAARP. is just around the corner

And maybe the haarp scalar wars have been happening under the "RADAR sorry for rubbish pun" for a while now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JustXeno

Could be all the disasters recently are part of a corporate/intelligence war between the two that even the President has no idea about. Remember corporations and intelligence officials stay around way longer than a president.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Would be cool. I bet you a hacker war could be more devastating than a real war.

Very true. China are a lot smarter than that though. The US jails most of its computer hackers, China recruits them, moves them underground and uses them against other countries. For all we know China has been laying down the foundations for a full-scale worldwide virtual attack?

Could you imagine the devastation if every single major country in the world had it's electricity, water and communication disrupted all simultaneously? When your opponent is down, you kick them. If China wanted too they could do a little sabotage without leave their country, then bring out the real guns to finish off the job.

History repeats. The lust for domination and conquering the human race has never died, it just got harder because of technology.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Good way to predict events too, especially social unrest, we all use google to find out information.
Keyword rankings are a great way to see which countries fall next.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is another strike against us. Either way, China or the U.S, one of them will be harvesting all of our data. We lose in the end, either way. Let's have hope though.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yeah right.. Chinese scientists are far superior to american scientists... Just saying. Plus they have russia to consult, russia is one of the main progenitors of the first HAARP type programs. Before Tesla died, russia was one of the countries he gave a piece of the puzzle to.

top topics

join