It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by laffoe

Use the brand new search engine and see, this topic is already discussed here > www.abovetopsecret.com...

There will never be enough love spread around so I dont know about you but I think more than one thread about love is a good thing yes?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

Originally posted by Lysergic
is it big gay hug time?

mmmhh YES! my friend, a gay HUG cause i am gay and i am hetero, i am black and i am white, red and yellow too.
I am child, i am ancient; i am gorgeus and i am ugly, i am light and i am darkness... the physically disabled and the able, i am your friend and i am your enemy, i am what you want to see but mainly I AM YOU, you are us, we are all... we come from the same source, the creator ... and we are human. SO pretty truth and in plain words this is ONE BIG HUMANITY HUG too, yes.

lets embrace our bros/sis. Smile, you will feel in your heart what i am talking about.

Peace

ps yes, i hug you brother

Im putting this in the epiphany corner!!!!! these words were magical.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by manturnedintoagirl
Typically outlandish

Yeah I thought it was a great surprise as well.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

reply to post by laffoe

Use the brand new search engine and see, this topic is already discussed here > www.abovetopsecret.com...

There will never be enough love spread around so I dont know about you but I think more than one thread about love is a good thing yes?

I HateYou

is not a thread about love.

It is a trick and I hate tricks.

This is a little like slapping someone in the face and then doing them the great favor of stopping.

Oh yeah that feels great. Not.

It is a juvenile trick and I think the OP must be about 12 years old.

edit on 16-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

reply to post by laffoe

I HateYou

is not a thread about love.

It is a trick and I hate tricks.

This is a little like slapping someone in the face and then doing them the great favor of stopping.

brother if you hate tricks could you be start seeing if you are tricking yourself?
this is the reason for the OP
ponder
wisdom, breath... balance, listen your heart. feel it.

Love you

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

i was inspiring for the truth, the truth of IV,
you have such patience, that was a time when i clicked the real belief...
all lies was falling... i am free, i dont create anymore enemies.

U r great, inspiring me to follow always the truth from the heart.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I love the love threads. I'm guilty of starting one myself once in the past and I have to say it made me happier than almost any other ATS thread I've started. And I like to watch other people do it.

Why? Who knows? Its a tough, harsh, lonely world out there for most people in one way or another. Sometimes just knowing a stranger is sitting there thinking good thoughts about all and sundry makes me really happy. I know it's not directed at "me" personally, but guess what...its not not directed at me, either. Chew on that, cynics.

And another thing...there really is something similar in the kinds of people who frequent this site. We come from all walks of life, we often have different values, creeds, politics, races, whatever...but for some reason we are all here, right? Something similar unites us, even if a lot of people would like to deny that. So when I see an ATSer projecting love like that I have to smile even more because some part of me really is resonnating with that person as an ATSer.

A woman I used to date sneered at my ATS habit. She couldn't understand why I loved that "creepy conspiracy site" so much. Of course she really felt in competition with it for attention, which is often the case with "internet widows," and that's another (and all too common) story in which I am not entirely blameless. But be that as it may, and although she was a true disaster of a woman for me relationship-wise, she was able to clue me in on why I love this place, even though I never figured it out before for myself. "You like that place because it makes you feel like a real human with deep thoughts and feelings you can express to others, and you can't do that in real life, even to the people close to you you love sometimes. And it makes you feel like a good guy to stand up and say what you believe." You know what Gigi, you were absolutely right. It's the one thing you ever really were right about me. I love this place because it makes me feel human and it lets me express my inner values. And I'm sure that's true for a lot of people.

A lot of what happens in my daily life is cold, sometimes competitive, often tragic, usually gray and bleak, and generally not so happy. If I can come here in my down time and feel like a real man with higher values, is that so bad?

I love you, ATS.

edit on 5/16/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Yeah I love you too but I won't start out by saying I Hate You.
That is just plain ugly talk and there is no reason for it unless like I say you are two and playing games.
You think it is cute and sweet and that is you. Not only do I love I allow you to think as you want - to like and to not like to hate and to love as you will. Enjoy your freedom to think independently and not behave all like the same crackers in the box. And I will enjoy my freedom to do the same. Thanks

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Sorry to play tricks on you, no harm intended.
Had some intentions with it though (see op)
Appreciate you sharing your love here.
Thankyou.
Know that you´re always welcome.

Love you

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Sorry to play tricks on you, no harm intended.
Had some intentions with it though (see op)
Appreciate you sharing your love here.
Thankyou.
Know that you´re always welcome.

Love you

Thank you for this. It IS very nice. I must tell you that my original post pointing to the already existing I Hate You thread was a little bit of a joke. It was intended to make you laugh but I did not put a smily and so the misunderstanding. Then one post led to another and I just get.....well crabby.

You have finally succeeded in pulling me completely out of the crabbies so let me say then...
I love you all over again.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

lol
No harm done my love
I might have been kinda bitchy too
# happens

top topics

<< 1   >>

join