It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Osama bin Laden

www.examiner.com

The United States Department of Defense has released five videos of Osama bin Laden that were seized by the U.S. Navy SEALs who attacked the Pakistan compound on May 1, 2011 and killied bin Laden, the Al Qaeda terrorist leader. Reportedly, Osama bin Laden and his extended family were found to be living there at the time of the attack.

The accompanying video from CNN shows bin Laden channel-surfing and watching himself on a television screen in one of the videos.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.examiner.com...
www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The United States Department of Defense released five videos which were seized during the U.S. Navy SEALs' attack on Osama bin Laden's compound in Pakistan. The videos show Osama bin Laden to be in a grayed, thin, weakened physical state - quite an ordinary, aging man.

The video of Osama bin Laden watching a television screen with his own image on the screen shows a self-serving, image-conscious being who appears to be concerned about what the word sees when the look at him.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I was seeing that on the MSM as I was coming to work. So I guess my first question would be how old are those videos they released?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Already posted multiple times.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Indeed, multiple topics about it.. all in all they pictures are not of 'Osama' from within the compound

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hey the guy is from Chicago, let him post it and I gave him a flag and a star. Go CUbs. now if you are a white sox fan please return the star and the flag.

And it doesn't look like him, looks like the bum that hangs by wrigley watching TV. But that is my opinion.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hi There,

Sorry, thread content has already been posted a few times.

Please feel free to add to the others on the topic.

Locking now...

new topics

top topics

join