It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan troops along LoC put on high alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Pakistan troops along LoC put on high alert

m.timesofindia.com

NEW DELHI: An embattled Pakistan Army has put its troops along the Line of Control (LoC) on a high state of alert as it scrambles to emerge from the embarrassment of having been caught unawares by the US troops, who raided the cantonment town of Abbottabad to take out Osama bin Laden. According to authoritative sources, all units of Pakistani Army along the entire 740-kilometer LoC and the 110-km Actual Ground Position Line in Siachen were on Friday put on a "higher state of alert". Accordingly, "active deployment" has been beefed up along forward posts, said a senior official of Indian Ar
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I guess Pakistan had to do something to show that they are in control of there territory after the US basically embarrassed Pakistan's defenses .

It will be interesting to see what kind of political fallout happens as a result of this military breach within the Pakstan government.

Also worth pointing out , Pakistan sent a high level representative to meet with the king of Saudi Arabia with a personal note from the Pakistan leader , perhaps trying to drum up suport ?

The raid carried out buy the US may prove to be more devistating to the Pakistan leadership then it is to Osama's band of merry men .

m.timesofindia.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-5-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
For those interested here is the Link to the " Malik gives Zardari’s message to Saudi king " report .

I suspect we will see Pakistan make diplomatic moves towards China in the near future in an attempt to shore up support for there government on the home front .

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The fact they were protecting Bin Laden has probably raised a few eyebrows in India, especially into regards to the Mumbai seige a few years ago.

India could be taking steps to also act in Pakistan. I don't blame them and we need to back India when that time comes.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The fact they were protecting Bin Laden has probably raised a few eyebrows in India, especially into regards to the Mumbai seige a few years ago.

India could be taking steps to also act in Pakistan. I don't blame them and we need to back India when that time comes.

The Mumbai terrorists were ISI agents (or at least that's what the survivors claimed). ISI is directly linked to the anti-Soviet Afghan mujahideen, and now the modern Taliban (which is Pakistan's proxy in Afghanistan).

EDIT: hmmmm, found an interesting article from Wikileaks:

WikiLeaks: Osama bin Laden 'protected' by Pakistani security (telegraph.co.uk)

edit on 8-5-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They did get embarrassed. Should of spent the money on radars instead of nukes. Now india knows they cn walk in any time with our tech

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
And here we go , calls for the Pakistan leadership to resign from within ...

LAHORE: PPP central leader and former foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi while terming the unilateral US operation in Abbottabad as offensive said that president and prime minister should tender their resignations. Talking to mediamen in Lahore Press Club, former foreign minister demanded to urgently convene party's Central Executive Committee (CEC) meeting, where he said would demand prime minister and president to quit.

Source

Seems more and more likely that we may see a coup within Pakistan .
If we do see a coup take place then that just may be the moment we see the US make a move on Pakistan's Nukes .

I will be very interest to see if Pakistan leadership makes some diplomatic moves towards China , as soon as this coming week , in an attempt to strengthen there position .

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is so scary

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

This is also looked upon as a " Great Game " , as one of our members Slayer would say .

What's also scary , and potentially damming to the Pakistan government , may just be found in OBL 's computer hard drives .

Who knows , perhaps these fluf videos just release showing OBL in dress rehearsal may be an attempt to divert our attention from asking question as to what all they may have found .

On a side note , anyone else wonder why there was no mention of finding a dialysis machine ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
All kinds of terrorists are sick individuals and should be dealt with harshly, including the lies of some peoples who say some people are terrorists and are not, for those people are terrorists as well. How can a group of people honestly be called a hero, defender of any sort if they kill inocent people including children who have nothing to do with their problems at all. These are pathetic souls and should be dealt with harshly. I recommend a violent death with lots of torture. Any country who harbors terrorists should not get any aid at all. WHY do we even give out such monies. What, we have to BRIBE people to be nice. WTF. SICK PEOPLES. No wonder America is broke. We give and this is how we are treated. Who or what peoples get this money. It shows you how sick some people are and how low they can go to get money. See how greed works. PATHETIC people, ALL OF THEM terrorists.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
We better not give them any aid. Their high ups on HIGH alert, because the ones in charge to keep bin laden there are found out and are on high alert because they think we will attack them. I say take out the harborers also , but put them on trial. The greeders are sick PATHETIC individuals.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
A little late to be on alert wouldn't you say?

The fox has already raided the hen house.

Trying to save face is what this ploy probably means.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am so scared guys. Do you think we are going to war pakistan now?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Agreed

Seems that's what Pakistan has been trying to do ever since the US flue into. A key military city totally undetected .

The more action they feel they need to take so that they look tough to there critics within will be a clear indicator of how much pressure they are really under from internal strife

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
F&S, I hope everybody bumps this one because it IS that important to the
globalist's agenda for the Endgame. The question:

Originally posted by Chesster
I am so scared guys. Do you think we are going to war pakistan now?

A: "The Grand Chessboard" says so, and Mr.Zbig is one of BHO's 'advisors'.
The only thing about this whole playout is on the heels of Prince Bandahr's
visit asking for more muscle to keep the color coup spooks out of Saudi
Arabia. What better combination of a diversion and cover could there be than
having the machine chewing up the source first. and obscuring the motive?
All I'm worried about is the fact WE gave most everybody (who we've wanted
to make into kamikaze puppets) nuclear technology long ago, and the Paks
have had nukes for a long time; with modern and nasty delivery systems.
Somebody ought to be monitoring and regulating some of these guys'
Geritol intake before we all get fried.
An old feud seems, at least to me. to be getting re-stoked between the
Muslims and Hindus, and the outcome in this century could be far beyond
disastrous. I'm not fearmongering here, but this is cause for genuine concern.

new topics

top topics

join