It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This "Change" "Feeling" "Ascension" - Could this perhaps be an Energy re-Balance.. yet again?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Just throwing a little notion into the mix based on a "feeling" I have had lately that has been fueled more or less by a lot of what I am seeing posted on ATS in different threads regarding this thread title. Not to mention, what I have been "feeling" with every iota of my being for most all of my years in existence.

For those that give credence to "Energy is Constant", more so, Positive and Negative energy throughout the Universe...."out of chaos comes order"....

...would it at all be a stretch to think that perhaps in the last few hundred years or so maybe even further back, due to population increases and all that comes with that and the amount of energy, whether it was positive or negative, that we as a species would emit out into the Universe, has reached a point that we have effectively tipped the scales in the favor of negative energy too far?

The Universe, albeit theoretically stems from chaos but, because it is comprised of energy down to the smallest atom would surely have to maintain a balance to that energy for the order to properly ensue.

Could all of this "change" that some people are "feeling", be the Universe just restoring order? Those that understand the necessity of this order are for all intents and purposes "ascending" to balance the positive energy to the current level of negative energy that is running amok and thus tipping the scales in favor of order within chaos.

Or, will the Universe simply eradicate the source(s) of said negative energy all together to allow for balance to return the order to it's rightful place?

If I had to guess, I think the Universe prefers the scales tipped in the Positive direction vs. even an equal balance of the two energies. That notion is based solely on this...

Anyone given the choice of experiencing a positive event versus a negative event, will usually opt for the positive event (speaking for the vast majority of the whole if I may be so bold). So perhaps that is the ultimate goal, 100% pure positive energy, if not, IT SHOULD BE in my most humblest of opinions.

Just a little philosophical food for thought.

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 5/8/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I have to agree with you. There is an obsession with this theme recently that won't relent. BTW, what blood type are you? -- just kidding...

We feel the energy of the majority feelings, that's for sure. Maybe it's the repentance of the prisoner as the judge strikes the gavel.

edit on 8-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

B+ of course!

I think you're right though, in a sense, it is a penance. One is given the choice to choose positively or negatively across the board. Just so happens, that we have reached a point that "our" choices have finally tipped the scales requiring the Universe to re-balance to what could effectively be considered a clean slate if you will.

Which could explain the fall of theoretical past advanced civilizations. They tipped the scale, the Universe, cleared the slate. Makes one wonder what take (filming reference) we're on.

ETA: Even more, how many "takes" will we be given, before it's considered a lost cause. pssst..

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I believe this, but I would posit that it is the increase in technology that has caused this. There's an old saying that says that an idle mind is the devil's playground. How often these days are we idle due to technology?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FatedAxion

Good point, to further it, how much of said technology is fueling said negativity? Two peas in a pod perhaps?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This balance, constance, and chaos is a very confusing.
I find your ideas thought provoking but I think that due to nature of life on earth we find change bad.

We tend to make plans that depend on everything staying the same or very little change.

We see the changes of time and the scars it leaves on our planet and others in the solar system. Yet we still hang on to the idea the world, the laws of science, and our whole existence has not changed, ever, not in the past, nor will these constants and laws change in the future.

I have a different view and think the only limit to human achievement for good or evil are the ones we place on ourselves.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Something is going to change on an internal level, that changes the way that we perceive the world. The idea is, is that if your perception is altered to a significant extent, you would theoretically exist in a different reality.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ubeen

I have a different view and think the only limit to human achievement for good or evil are the ones we place on ourselves.

To me that's not at all different to what I am trying to suggest in fact it's exactly the same, where by our "evil" or "negative" choices are causing the balance to shift. Perhaps it's because of the last 200 years, or perhaps since our known existence. Either way, and if we use the evidence, more so the theory of Atlantis or other perhaps unknown past civilizations (Mars theory as well).

Perhaps a species, not capable of maintaining this balance that is hard wired into them (sub-consciously) to do the "good/positive" thing and they choose instead the "evil/negative" thing and it becomes so rampant that it tips the scales of the balance, well....tick-tock!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I see...no wait...I "feel" that this is going to be comprised of a HUGE amount of positive energy of which will result in the different reality you have suggested.

ETA: However, I firmly believe that it will not involve everyone. I will keep those thoughts to myself as some may see them as negative. I somehow know this has to happen, and I feel like it should bring feelings of remorse and sadness but, all I get is, "it will be okay".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Well, I suppose I'll use a gardening metaphor...adding technology to the overall negative energy is a bit like adding Miracle Grow to plants. That's what I think, anyway.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
One problem i see is that positive and negative are a duality.

As the world gets destroyed by it sun going super nova, the death of that star is replenishing the universe with new material to develop once again into a system.

So where you might say that it started out negative, the end result is positive.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

So where you might say that it started out negative, the end result is positive.

So in effect, "a clean slate" yeah?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

So does this mean that the influx of bad things happening lately will start to diminish? There will be a balance eventually?

I really want to know because I cannot turn on the news or radio anymore without hearing about something terrible happening....natural disasters, animal abuse, people killing each other over the most ridiculous things...

I hope it ends soon, I really do. Makes me want to be a recluse

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Giving this topic a late morning bump for all the philosophical types that may be perusing the boards this morning. I am curious to see how other members "feel" about this subject as so many are having these "feelings".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have heard that many believe the natural disasters, and conflicts result from energy imbalance.

It is not "evil," or "good" energies since these are constructs in the realms of duality.

People live in love, or in fear. Actions we might consider evil are fear personified.

The answer if for every person to live from a place of love. The frequency of the universe has been raised to allow a counterbalance the fear so prevalent to day.

It is like a ripple in a pond. If I am love I spread it . I open the door for a stranger, smile at someone on a metro, or pet a dog on the side of the road. Each action spreads the love to others. They may not mentally realize it, but on some level they are getting it.

Since the frequency has risen these little actions have far more import than they once might have.

Each of us must try to live in a place of love. That is the key to balancing our World.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatedAxion
I believe this, but I would posit that it is the increase in technology that has caused this. There's an old saying that says that an idle mind is the devil's playground. How often these days are we idle due to technology?

Increase in technology, did you mean the iphone and ipod? That's more like a decrease if you ask me !

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Each of us must try to live in a place of love. That is the key to balancing our World.

I to have an overwhelming feeling to try and spread, what I am defining as "positive" energy. I would agree that it is driven by "love" as a whole. The "good" and "evil" that people feel is to me relative to them individually for the most part. What I consider "good" you may very well consider it to be "evil". None the less, the "positive" and "negative" energy that we both put out due to our individual relative beliefs is still just that.

To me, I can definitively feel when something is encapsulated with "love". Whether, relative to the person I am trying to pass that energy to is taken as "good" or "evil" is not up to me. However, the fact that my motivations for doing so are for me "positive", is allowing me to add to and receive back from that "positive" frequency. The Universe imo sees not the grey areas that our species lets get in the way. The Universe only sees black and white, it is or it isn't, and from what I have experienced in recent events, "like attracts like" ...truly!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blisse

So does this mean that the influx of bad things happening lately will start to diminish? There will be a balance eventually?

I really want to know because I cannot turn on the news or radio anymore without hearing about something terrible happening....natural disasters, animal abuse, people killing each other over the most ridiculous things...

I hope it ends soon, I really do. Makes me want to be a recluse

YES!! If I may express that so boldly as to presume to already know the answer! But, I feel like I do in a sense, it comes with all of these "feelings". Just stand strong, have patience, this is only "the first leg of the race" if I could put it to analogy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Why do we have to be the thing that's causing such imbalance? Ever take into account that we might not be the only planet harboring life? The universe has billions of galaxies and solar systems, chances are there are some other pretty negative life-forms out there besides Humans.

It would make sense in a way though, out of chaos comes order. I just don't think we tipped any scales though. It could be the Universe just refining itself, evolving in a way. Since we are all part of this Universe, like many marbles in one bag, we are effected as well. That is of course, if something is actually happen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

It could be the Universe just refining itself, evolving in a way. Since we are all part of this Universe, like many marbles in one bag, we are effected as well.

From that quote, this saying pops in my head, take from it what you will. "One bad apple, will spoil the bunch"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join