It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian MSM Media Coiverage of Osama Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
While I have no references for this; the msm has had an OBL lead/near lead news story for the last 4 nights and today I see that 9MSM TV Channel 9, is running another OBL story on their webmast about how OBL was facinated about how he liked to look at pictures of himself.

Compare this with the blackout of news about the fukasima nucelar plants.

This whole OBL thing seems a little bit too perfect for my liking.

1 - it was an Americian raid not a Packistaini raid
2 - it was a capture or kill raid not a kill or capture raid
3 - OBL lives in a "palace" ie remote from his followers
4 - his daughter "confirms" his death by saying they killed him anyway when he as unarned
5 - the US says they have DNA evidcence, but dont say when they took DNA from OBL to compare it to.
6 - lots and lots of coverage from the MSM which means the PTB wanted it to be well covered.
7 - the whole thing seems a little to perfect.

Sure; the Japanese nuclear plants got lots of coverage too but once it went to a level 7 emergency it ceased. Was this to stop fear and panic in the Japanese and world community? What right has the MSM got to make this decision, If thats what the MSM has done it means they consider themselves the arbitrator of what is in the best interests of the public and that is nothing short of "we the powerful know best."

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

they took DNA from OBL to compare it to.

I presume you mean what did they compare the DNA from Osama to. At a guess I would say they "could have" (who knows) compared it to some of OBL's siblings that live in the US. But like everyone only guessing! How is the fishing your way?
edit on 8-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Didnt know that DNA mtching could be done with sibilings but who knows. I was thinking that when they said they had DN from OBL it would have had to have been compared to a sample taken from the same body previously.

The fishin is good up north Im told.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

The Jetty is usually good! Cheers!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Wondered when someone would figure that out.

cya there one day

top topics

join