It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Arrested For Asking Cop About Unwarranted Raids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well the video is pretty obvious. Walk around. See cop. Go to cop and ask a question. Get arrested. I'm surprised he was released so quickly and the evidence didn't "disappear".

From
Youtube
Via
Pinac

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

One thing you need to know about police, they serve themselves not the people.
All that power gets to their head.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yeah I'm well aware of the situation over in some countries. Happily enough we don't have that problem in here. At least not yet.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
For the thread:

Thanks for the post.

My personal comment is that I am so proud that the youth are waking up and willing to take the fight forward.

edit on 7-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
just woke up awhile ago and didn't realize that I could embed it. Thanks for that. A star for you. This guy must've had a really bad day. This guy says on the video that his supervisor said something like "you shouldn't piss him off". When did it get so bad that this would piss off anyone? He should've just put a diamond-shiny-golgate smile on his face and said something like "I'm not sure what you are refferring to" or "I'm gonna speak to my friend here and answer your question in just a second".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

This just shows the general public that WE NO LONGER have rights as citizens..The police forces of this nation have become such an elietist group of "good'oll boys" that the true purpose of the police has become forgotten..TO PROTECT AND SERVE... I am beginning to believe that Transformers pt 1 got it right " To punish and enslave" thats what it said on their car. It wouldn't suprise me if they start to put that on all their cars. I do realize there are a few..and I use the term lightlly..few good police officers out there that do their job with a sence of honor and duty, but they are few and far between..It saddens me to see this happening.

edit on 7-5-2011 by andione1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Bottom line is that you have to be careful with cops. These are people who can pretty much put you in prison at will. Cops will deny this until they're blue in the face, but with all the laws these days, if they want you there, they can find something to hold you.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yeah exactly. This is a perfect example of that. Also one of my favourites is "resisting without violence".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
they lie

this is not new

you stood up to a badge and gun

they do not like this

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
This is why nobody would say "hello" to cops anymore.

I live in a communist country for the first 18 yrs of my life, so this is kinda common sense to me......welcome to the New World, democracy folks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The cop didn't ask the kid to stop. He just simply arrested him. That cop should lose his job for he obviously has NO concept of due process.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I have an idea. The problem obviously is that cops in some places are military type authoritative types. That leads to problems. We simply need to replace them with cops who are simply too stupid to do that. Like a whole squads of Forrest Gumbs. That would reduce violence and resistance too as noone would have the heart to do anything to them

top topics

join