It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonel Wilkerson: Condoleezza Rice Is An Even Bigger Liar Than You Think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This is an epic interview love watching these puppets get torn down

Is it just me or does there seem to be a growing rift between the white house and the rest of the government?
edit on 7-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nope, she is just the same liar as I always thought.

I don't know if it's just me but in life, I usually go by the first rule of sizing up someone first by their eyes and actions.

This woman has always seemed to me to be the epitome of Evil.

Every time I see her on TV, I know she is lying by the action of her opening her mouth and looking at the camera.

But maybe that's just me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You're talking about Pelosi, right? The biggest witch in the west, and ugliest.

What exactly did Condeleezza Rice say wrong? You must be a racist because she's black. And a misogamist because she's a woman, or do you hate all women?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbriefed

What exactly did Condeleezza Rice say wrong? You must be a racist because she's black. And a misogamist because she's a woman, or do you hate all women?

EASY NOW!!! Take some deep breaths and relax. Calling someone a Racist Misogamist is a bit harsh without good reason backing up those claims, don't ya think??? After all, someone might just as easily label you as biased against Non-Attractive Pagan Women of Western Decent based upon your post?!?!?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

lol where did that come from?

Your really calling me a racist and a sexist? Do tell what I said to give you that impression.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You wouldn't be referring to the War-Mongering, Man-Hating, Propaganda-Spewing, Truth-Spinner as well as the Most Racist PERSON to ever walk the halls of Washington...would you?

Yup, Racists come in all colors and sexes.

Sometimes, it has nothing to do with being a Woman but you had to bring that in here. She deserves to be judged as the vile person that she is, regardless of what's between her legs or the color of her skin. (Scales?)

That's equal Rights.

edit on 7-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Try again: dictionary.reference.com...

You might also want to lay off the personal attacks on people...and the booze.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
She is one nasty piece of work, and is, along with Bush, guilty of war crimes and or genocide for the totally unjustifiable Iraq war.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

This statement would be bad enough on its own, if it wasn't directly preceded by this gem:

Are you sure you don't have negative feelings towards women? I've seen some low statements on ATS before, but I'm not really sure what to make of this...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have a healthy dislike of this woman, somehow she gives me the creeps!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
She was your secretary of state and she was BLACK - get over it!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Hurling the vacuous accusation of racism is an inadequate response to the raising of legitimate issues about the veracity of a person.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Hurling the vacuous accusation of racism is an inadequate response to the raising of legitimate issues about the veracity of a person.

Quite right.

Although, screaming race hate at a poster as a means to derail the direction of a debate is a tried and tested method to spread division and distraction...

Just thought i'd mention it...carry on folks!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
well now any thoughts on the vid? Wilkerson doesn't pull any punches here and Rice deserves it imo she's an obvious tool of TPTB.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
well now any thoughts on the vid? Wilkerson doesn't pull any punches here and Rice deserves it imo she's an obvious tool of TPTB.

Right from the beginning she makes it quite clear that she expects to be heard and that she doesn't intend to answer anything.

She is a master at intimidation and have always taken her appointment as a sure sign of the arrogance with which the administration portrays itself Globally.

I have always wondered if she has more power behind the scenes than what we are led to believe.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Her position carried a lot of weight no doubt about it I also heard she was one of the main players in taking NATO to war on Libya.

Such a shame she's so evil when we need more strong women in politics. Just harms the cause imo
I always hoped we'd see more equality in government no reason why at least 50% of the senate shouldn't be female. And considering blacks are what about 50% of the population? How come its dominated by white men? While the fed CFR and media are dominated by Jewish people who only make up 1% and have no interest in the well being of the people in America...
Crazy.
Americans deserve better representation.

edit on 8-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Blacks make up 50% of the population? I doubt that.
Where did you get that figure from?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
reply to post by UcDat

Blacks make up 50% of the population? I doubt that.
Where did you get that figure from?

I jus made it up but still they are no wheres near proportionally represented.

top topics

join