It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what should i do with stUff iF i was not meant tO see?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Question in 2 parts

1) If you were to capture something on tape that you were not meant to see such as bigfoot, mothman, flying saucer, etc. would you try to sell the footage or would you give it freely to the world?

2) If you chose to sell the footage where would you be able to sell it at?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Maybe sell it to a newspaper?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
wot do the elites do that piss us off so much answer hide secret info for personal gain PLEASE dont be like them all info should be free and available to all. i know you will do the right thing PEACE

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Poker

It would depend on what info i had. Bigfoot i would sell out. free energy i would make sure everyone knew about it!

And i guess you would get in contact with local news, probably a good start.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

I was thinking more along the lines of national exposure. such as websites and media outlets and was hoping someone would know of a real word place that would buy something like that.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Judging by the capital letters in your title I'm going to assume you caught a UFO on camera? Anyway sharing is caring and if you're holding out on us I am sure we could all benefit from it. Suppressing information is definitely not the way to go, too bad our governments don't share that same outlook.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Poker

You post it here? isnt there trustworth members or even the admins you can tell about this?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Selling a video of that type leads people to believe it to be a hoax.
Posting it on YouTube is the same.
But try trademark or copyright laws to receive your just rewards.
Sell all you want cus I not buying it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Until it's proven as fact, National Enquirer pays big time for this.

If it's fact, it belongs to the World...For Free.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ubeen
Sell all you want cus I not buying it.

That made me laugh for some reason. I just thought why not sell, it's better than giving it away right?

Originally posted by jude11
If it's fact, it belongs to the World...For Free.
I guess that's true I'm just so damn tired of being poor.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Poker because: new reply

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
If you sell it, no one will believe you.
If you put it out for free, no one will believe you.
Either way people will call it a hoax.
*by no one I mean no one that doesn't already believe.

I saw a UFO a month ago. I didn't film it because people would just say it's a glare, or some other bs. Instead I watched it with my own eyes and now it's forever in my own mind.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think since I have been registered on ats, and also the couple of years I was only reading, alot of the people on here devote there "free" time to doing research on everything you can imagine...I believe that if people on this site can give up there "free" time for us readers/listeners and truth seekers..Most people are going to agree that selling it sounds a little bit selfish...how do you know that if you sold it, it would be used the way you wanted it to be, once that money is in your pocket, you just said goodbye to something you obviously feel excited about...imo I think you should trust your intuition and do what you feel is the right thing

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Poker

You wont get much for it, unless you can prove without a doubt that it is real. So you need to prove it's real, and that will be hard to do without leaking the footage. When it comes to UFO's, you should just forget about money. The truth is more important.

But I really doubt you caught anything mind blowing. If posted here, I'm sure it would be declared some type of optical illusion or perhaps even a hoax. Just take a look around the UFO forum, and you'll probably see an array of videos exactly like yours.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
If you sell it, no one will believe you.
If you put it out for free, no one will believe you.
Either way people will call it a hoax.
*by no one I mean no one that doesn't already believe.

my sentiments exactly no matter what there will be believers, skeptics, naysayers and those just unsure of the whole damn thing, why would it be so wrong to profit off of it?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It would help open a lot of eyes if news originated on ATS. You could do it like wikileaks and give it to a few news agencies and give them a time and date to release. But make it public information. We have a right to know. Wouldnt it be nice if we knew more than our gubment thought we knew, kind of like a oh crap, how did this get out, if they know this then they probably know other things that we will have to verify.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShellyBoo
how do you know that if you sold it, it would be used the way you wanted it to be, once that money is in your pocket, you just said goodbye to something you obviously feel excited about...

that's true I would hate to have it locked away or misused..when you see stuff on line you can never tell if there are real ones among all the fakes. I am really excited because With this I know it's real because I took it myself. it's an anomaly in the sky i took a day ago

Originally posted by coldfiremx
It would help open a lot of eyes if news originated on ATS. You could do it like wikileaks and give it to a few news agencies and give them a time and date to release. But make it public information.

that might work. truth is I'm torn and not quite sure what to do with it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Poker

that might work. truth is I'm torn and not quite sure what to do with it.
It all depends on how good the footage is. If you simply have some sort luminous orb captured on film, forget about it...unless you've captured a clearly artificial craft where it's features can be clearly distinguished, then you may as well post it here.

edit on 7-5-2011 by BlahBleh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here's what I've decided to do I'm going to put a copyright stamp on it put it on twitter, facebook, and email the picture to all the media outlets. would any of you now a list of email addresses for the different msm sites.

forgot to mention I'll put it on ats as well. I'm intrigued by it hopefully some of you will be as well
edit on 7-5-2011 by Poker because: to edit

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I just posted the pic on my twitter profile @AmmoRose you can see it there if you wish I'll be uploading it to ATS in a few I guess.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So, you caught evidence of a U F O? And are wondering what to do....
Myself, would show the evidence, for free but would want to make sure it's credited back to me(only linked on my site for example), as to not have disinfo spread.
Which i hope to do on some further investigations of local hotspots and such(that's to be continued).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join