It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word Association Hypnotic Techniques of Osama/Obama, Be Aware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Source

There is always a root cause of any dis-ease or disturbance in mind of the client that is like a seed planted in fertile soil waiting to germinate at a later date. All it needs is something to trigger it. More on that in later blogs.

The word association test is conducted while the client is in hypnosis. The reason for this is simple. In order to get the client into hypnosis, they have to relax the body and focus the mind by concentrating. The relaxing experience of hypnosis while focusing the mind allows forgotten or suppressed information to float up on the shores of consciousness.

During the word association test I say individual words or phrases and he client will respond with the first word, thought, or emotion that pops into their head even if the word or thought makes no conscious sense to them at the time they say it. Often the client will not understand why they said it, but out it comes and often it reveals the key or a piece of the puzzle to the problem.

Are they teaching you to subconsciously associate Osama, with Obama, to desensitize you to an upcoming assassination attempt? When are you going to wake up from you slumber, when will the veil be lifted from your eyes?

You all need to learn more about hypnosis. Then become self aware of your own hypnotic states. Sorry if i am abrasive. I am watching your back for you. Mybe this isn't right, but then what is? Please explore more of this subject for me and dig what i haven't where i haven't.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Whoever wrote that is clueless about psychology. A word association test doesn't need to be given while the subject is in a state of hypnosis. To do so is so idiotic I can't begin to explain. But there's no reason for it whatsoever. All hypnosis is is a state of high suggestibility.
I just got a Bachelors degree in Psychology today

I've always had a fear tho that Obama would be assassinated. By racists or the CIA, you decide.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Then explain it.... If you don't think Osama/Obama is word association marketing techniques then what is it? What did you degree teach you about word association?

Who cares about what that guys says?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

A word association test is a subconscious measurement. So to put someone in a hypnotic state beforehand is dumb on so many levels. There's absolutely no need to do that.
I'm not saying they aren't linked. In fact, since Obama killed Osama there names will be linked forever in our minds.
All I'm trying to say is to put someone in a hypnotic state before a word association test is so dumb that whoever wrote that probably never took a single psychology course past into to psych.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Please delete
edit on 7-5-2011 by Ghost375 because: Double post

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

So now this leads me to further questions;

Why are Osama, and Obama so closely connected, and what are they connecting them with and why?

You said it yourself, they will forever be linked, but what when we think of them, do we link between them?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
same person

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Obama didn't kill Osama, a Navy Seal did; if you believe the official story. It's still too early on to make any official stance on that in my opinion, but i would agree that Obama/Osama is a word game. Ever since Obama and Biden ran together my brain connected the two.
Obama Biden ~ Osama bin Laden

Also, my girlfriend and I were talking about osama bin laden the other day and she pointed out that 'bin laden' would technically be german for 'am invited'. I found this interesting, even though it's improper grammar for both german and english, the idea that Osama's name was practically stamped into the minds of my generation by the media and now it could have dual meanings for 'Osama, am invited'.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MallardDuck

Is this the hypnotic techniques used against people during speech campaigns? I would love to have the time to research all of his speaches and how they associated it all together like you are saying. Its funny how names work.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's very strange, also his middle name Hussein is also a strange coincidence. But his first name is the more obvious one. It would be like if Hitler had a leader named Mitler and you'd constantly be confusing the two. Maybe this is just a coincidence, but reflective of the larger law of reality: through evil you become your worst enemy. Obama instilled "terror" into the "terror"-ists.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MallardDuck

Obama didn't kill Osama, a Navy Seal did

That doesn't matter though. Throughout history Churchill will always be associated as the man who got rid of Hitler in WW2. Pontius Pilate with Jesus Christ.

Doesn't have to be the person who pulled the trigger, it's the one in command of the opposition and in this case, Obama.

Funny thing....when he had his inauguration speech I had the feeling Obama would be shot in the shoulder while he was speaking at a podium in a botched assassinaton attempt. No clue why that came to mind then or now.
edit on 8/5/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Its an obvious Christ/Antichrist association.

join