It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive computer nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Last night, I had a strange dream about computers that can kill. In the nightmare, I dream I went into a gaming computer cafe to go play some games. All the computers ran on Windows 7. I was sitting there enjoying my came and all the sudden the screen turned white and the screen let off a bight flash. I felt like I was getting radiated and people around me were screaming in pain in front of their computers. The computer let out a burst of energy in a second flashing of the screen and all the people in front of the computers burst into flames. I also caught in fire and I woke up. The dream was pretty vivid. I had a lot of dreams about computer running on Windows 7 and the screen flash and let out energy that burns me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

All Windows Operating systems have been known to cause physical pain to the user. I get the standard headaches and pains when using it.

In all seriousness though, sounds strange. Maybe the 'radiation' is an alternate meaning for... a virus? or may7be it signifies a computer takeover, in the sense that 'the computer is killing me'. ?

Maybe windows 8 comes out, and it becomes self-aware lol.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiritron9000

I do get more head aches when I use Windows 7 then all the other operating systems. I know a few other people who got more head aches from Windows 7 then the others. I do hate those Windows 7 nightmares.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I personally believe that "gaming" is a form of mind control and that the masses are plugged in and without control over their own destiny. Instead they live out fantasy lives within the games and spend every free moment indulging rather than doing something productive in their lives. They are like time-zombies, never accomplishing anything, and they are wasting away in the trap.

Sounds like the computers in your dream to me! Might be a good time to "kick the habit" of this gaming thing.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I am not sure why my dream is about computer gaming, but I am not into gaming at all. The games they make these days frustrate me and they are no fun to play. I do mostly web design and graphics on my computer. I feel you trying to judge me and tell me not to do this and that. You don't want people to have fun playing games, whats wrong with that. You don't believe in freedom of choice and go around and tell people not to do things.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Well, do you felt some kind of fear of them ? Does your computer frustrate you ? Well, I'm sorry for the joke but this is perfect for a slasher b-class movie.

top topics

join