It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couldn't Pakistan confirm OBL death by DNA testing the blood stains?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm just curious if anyone has raised this question before, couldn't Pakistan test the significant blood stains (shown in the bedroom photo) left behind for a DNA match?

They may have and I just missed it in the news, but has anyone heard of something along those lines?

Mods: Couldn't find this with a search but I'm not sure if this has been posted before, or if this is the right forum for it, feel free to move/close if not.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hmm,, maybe .. but IF any of that blood is actually his.. I would almost bet his body was brought to that location..
To make everything fit "the story" ... its all stories..

edit on 7-5-2011 by hbarker because: added last line

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
nice thinkin

yeah they could if they had a relatives dna

good call but yeah they have his dna in the blood stains for sure

keep your brain goin dude

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kano

They'd first have to find a family match. The US has had a match stored for years from the brain of one of his dead sisters. They were ready for just such an eventuality. Just testing some blood by itself doesn't prove a thing unless you have a match to compare it to. I'm not saying Pakistan couldn't do it, but they would have to be prepared for it with DNA from his family. This does not include his son because all you would have is a match between the two. And it doesn't include his 'wife,' because he's not really related to her (I don't think. There are a lot of first cousin marriages in Islam, however.) They have to go back to Osama's blood relatives in Saudi Arabia. Perhaps they can if given enough time.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
yea, I mentioned it in another thread
2 days ago but it got ignored.
I predict the same fate with
this thread unfortunately

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Who says they even want it confirmed? .. the whole situation is a huge embarrassment for them, the more people who doubt it is true the better for them.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Uh, Pakistan has enough problems right now. I would guess a military coup is on the horizon. If you believe the interviews from the Pakistani President, he had no idea that OBL was in his country, let alone within walking distance of the capital. It's starting to sound like the military was protecting OBL and keeping the government officials in the dark.

Folks, a military coup backed by extremists ain't a good situation for a country in possession of nukes! I think confirming OBL's death is taking a back seat to the outcome of the political/military tensions of there.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kano

Dear Kano

Your location you put as AU I guess that is Auzzi land.

Not that that matter much, but the suggestion that someone would believe the Pakistani government over that of the government of the US of A is interesting in it’s self.

I guess like me know one believes a word the US government says any more or at least not on here.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kano

The German shephard "Spot" ripped his manhood off thinking it a concealed weapon. They could do an analysis on it. That is what made Hillary gasp in the live camera shot.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I wouldn't give it more credence than the US govt, for the record I don't see any reason to doubt the official story*. But I am aware that there are plenty who do not believe the official story, and a second opinion certainly wouldn't hurt. As for matching, there would have to at least be some confirmed Bin Laden relative that they could test. I faintly remember a story of some living in the US and denouncing Osama after 9/11?

*I did facepalm at first when I heard the body was dumped at sea, knowing what the reaction would be on here, among other places.

top topics

join