It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just filmed a ufo hovering over Bergen Norway

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Its light was yellow and it came very slowly with a constant motion and then stopped. It then got alot stronger in light and seemed to hover. After some seconds it seemes to move towards west. I thought at first that it was a helicopter but started to film because it was no sound and this is a valley so if there is any flying in the area the sound will be heared. Also thought about a signal flare, but the ligt i saw was very strong and stable.

This light has been seen by other people earlier. At least the same kind of light but at differen locations on different times. The earliest was seen last week. I saw it to weeks ago over Bergen Centrum . We have floyen wich is about 300 m i think and it was at under that height. I again though it was the resque helicopter but it stopped before it became stronger and then moved north whiole fading. It is very strange

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
weird nice catch ya got

how far away do you think it was from your position?
edit on 7-5-2011 by 11dead1 because: txt edit

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
S&F Seems to be a progressive increase in sightings with videos as time goes on. More smart phones with videos, sure; More UFO's, sure seems like it. Nice catch

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Good catch OP. S&F keep your eyes to the skies folks...these things are going to occur more and more frequently IMO

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 11dead1

I checked google earth and i'm pretty certain that the closest it could have been was 2,5 kilomoters away. over a 150 m high moutain. But the sky was covered so it couldn't have been any high up. The light made me feel it was right on he other side ver that mountain. I wish i had the camera on earlier because there was some quick moves before it stopped. But if you compare the light to the building you can see it moves several times

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Niice catch!

Interesting..
thanks for sharing!

I'm wondering what were those "flashes" that were coming from the actual building, towards the end?

Cool post !

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. No idea what it is though.

Have you got the video with sound at all?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Pretty cool.

I wonder if it's possible that somehow communicating in Morse-code was being conducted with the two light sources?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Pretty cool.

I wonder if it's possible that somehow communicating in Morse-code was being conducted with the two light sources?

Of course, anything is possible.

What im interested in is what would spur one on to think this in the first place?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberEight

Pretty cool.

Of course, anything is possible.

What im interested in is what would spur one on to think this in the first place?

As I watched, it just seemed that the lights were blinking methodically, back and forth between the light in the sky and the light next to the building.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Ok mate, thanks for explaining.

All the best.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NumberEight

yeah, but removed it because its only my voice, and frankly its not my favorite sound

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You know, i just don't know. I though it was a tv, but thats pretty strong flashes for mye camera to record. And since it was around 2.00 am in the morning its kinnda weird.

Btw i filmed it with a canon ixus 130 and ill try to configure the light tomorrow to see if there is any other details. in the and there are some flashes on the sky briefly. It was alot stronger in reality. This thing flashed like the strobe light on a helicopter

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lost artistic

FnS OP good job and thanks for sharing it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
That looks pretty cool.
Awesome that you got to see it and get it recorded.
S+F

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Pretty cool.

I tried to edit the video to findmore details but the black remains black. Though the explanation of the blinking lights in the building is not flickering on its own, but a tree branch that is moving in the wind. Leafs makes it flicker, i think

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Nice Catch. i use a Pentax K-5 that shoots with full HD. Still waiting for that moment to film something unusual. Was this near water and was that a boat that had the flashing on it? Sorry if i missed that info above.

Morgan
MUFON
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Given the close proximity to Eindhoven airport the probability is a plane's , I don't see how you can conclude that the light at the end is the same object , at the very end there appears to be aviation light flashes from it , then the video ends .
Is there a reason for the video not having sound ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MorganFloridaMUFON

I live i Bergen wich is surrounded by 7 mountains. This fottage is taken towards west where the mountain Lovstakken is. There is no water on the top of the mountain and in the valley theres only a four lane motorway and houses. I wish there was more light in the fottage but you can see it moves by comparing it to the lights from the building

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Given the close proximity to Eindhoven airport the probability is a plane's , I don't see how you can conclude that the light at the end is the same object , at the very end there appears to be aviation light flashes from it , then the video ends .
Is there a reason for the video not having sound ?
Ok wahat? Eindhoven airport is in the Netherlands or something while i live in Bergen, Norway. The lights on the end is not the same light because i didnt record the light as it was to weak. The lights in the end must be the building behind the tree

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join