It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic Mississippi River flood.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I had posted this in general conspiracies but it didn't get much attention and I need some speculators on this.

They are saying this could be the worst flood since 1937.
www.weather.com... ause=null&onratechange=null&onstalled=null&=null&=null&onchange=null&eddata=null&onseeking=null&onseeked=null&oncanplaythrough=null&role=&onres et=null&onplay=null&onvolumechange=null&onplaying=null&ontimeupdate=null&start=null&ondurationchange=null&onwaiting=null&onselect=null&onended=null&on emptied=null&onprogress=null
The main reason I see a possible conspiracy is because the US people are about to lose a lot of property, money, homes, farms, jobs, but most importantly FOOD, as many thousand of acres have already been flooded and there are many more to come.

Is this an attack on the US?

There is plenty of proof on this site and on the web to prove the use of weather modification (geo-engineering), from cloud seeding with planes, to altering the jet stream with HAARP technology.
Here is one such company that can be hired to do this. www.weathermodification.com...

What made me think of this was this thread I saw on the drought conditions in Texas.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

See, here in Florida we have had an extreme lack of rain over the last year, and on a side note, I have seen an abundance of persistent contrails here, over the last year as well. On day we get them the air seems to dry up. At least that’s what it feels like to me, plus it never rains on these days. Is there something in these trails? I can’t prove anything but I see the potential.

So we have dry conditions in Texas and here in Florida, yet the mid east is flooding to a point that is the worst in almost a hundred years.

To me it seems like the moisture could be being directed away from Texas and Florida and toward the mid east with the current technologies.

Also I want to note, that when I saw the radar during that category 5 tornado, that just recently hit the mid east, It looked as if two high pressure systems were compressing this system. These high pressure systems came from the Texas area and the Florida area.

Motives

Why would anyone do this?
There are a couple of possibilities I can think of.

1. A secret enemy attack. Weather manipulation is deniable so anyone could be behind it.
2. Agenda 21 in effect. There will be a lot of deaths from this flood and who knows what kind of
disease outbreaks.
3. A further attempt to bring the US to their knees to perhaps force a North American Union.
4. Monsanto could be behind this as a retaliation move or business move.

Okay ATSers here's were I ask fore your help in exploring some of these possibilities, weather expert’s especially.
Happy hunting.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

its possible, but unlikely in my opinion.
a similar flood happened in the 30's.
mother nature is unpredictable bro.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Not really my area of knowledge but to be honest i don't think I have one

I don't know if you have seen this guy Dutchsinse on youtube but he has some interesting theories regarding haarp scalar etc. I think it would be an interesting watch if you haven't heard of him already, he has a good few vids of the weather in mid america last week and seems to show how haarp could was being used to hold it there.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JustXeno

I've noticed that where I am in Northeastern Florida, we have not had any hurricanes hit land in several years.

I have heard that there has been a high pressure anomaly just off our coast which has been keeping the hurricanes at bay.

edit on 7-5-2011 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
Okay ATSers here's were I ask fore your help in exploring some of these possibilities, weather expert’s especially.
Happy hunting.

Yeah, the esteemed weather experts of ATS.......

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
the following thread has been covering this flood for days now. it's getting really bad. here's a link:

epic mississippi flood

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Happy hunting

I am no expert, but it does rain. Sometimes it rains alot. Then the rivers swell and the water takes time to drain. It will get better and at the end of the summer we will be wishing for rain.

Here is some information on the flood of 93.

The Great Flood of 1993 occurred in the American Midwest, along the Mississippi and Missouri rivers and their tributaries, from April to October 1993. The flood was among the most costly and devastating to ever occur in the United States, with $15 billion in damages. The hydrographic basin affected cover around 745 miles (1200 km) in length and 435 miles (700 km) in width, totaling about 320,000 square miles (840,000 km²).[1] Within this zone, the flooded area totaled around 30,000 square miles (80,000 km²)[2] and was the worst such U.S. disaster since the Great Mississippi Flood of 1927, as measured by duration, square miles inundated, persons displaced, crop and property damage, and number of record river levels. In some categories, the 1993 flood even surpassed the 1927 flood, at the time the largest flood ever recorded on the Mississippi.

en.wikipedia.org...

It has happened before and we will prevail once again. Nature is a beast. We have to roll with the punches she throws.

Hang in there down south of me. You will make it through.

new topics

top topics

join