It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian pictures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by wcitizen

Let me ask you a question: Who is this? Because this represents about as much of that photo that I paid attention to.

Prolly Laura Bush. And didnt even research. Its my first wild guess... took me around 0.83 secs of parallel thinking and common sense... now, am I right?

EDIT: If you want I can explain what did I notice to get to Laura Bush

edit on 8-5-2011 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

reply to post by wcitizen

Let me ask you a question: Who is this? Because this represents about as much of that photo that I paid attention to.

Prolly Laura Bush. And didnt even research. Its my first wild guess... took me around 0.83 secs of parallel thinking and common sense... now, am I right?

EDIT: If you want I can explain what did I notice to get to Laura Bush

edit on 8-5-2011 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

That was exactly my impression too - in just a second.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

Terri Schiavo? Really? Nice job on isolating a bunch of jaw muscles and flabby ear lobes. Ahhh! Run for the hills!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Kudos. You guessed correctly. Now let me explain why you'll recieve no reward for your futile success; it doesn't matter who the woman in the photo is, be it; Laura Bush, Barbara Bush, Queen Elizabeth, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Reagan, because the focus of the photo is the "dark spot on the neck", and since dark spots on aging skin are common, the point of the picture being posted is fruitless.... kind of like your attacks against me.

I mistook one irrelevant figure head for another at a glance. Sue me. Doesn't change the fact that the picture has nothing to offer to the OPs argument on reptilians in disguise. Now, kid, do you have anything to offer to this thread other than asinine personal attacks on me? Not that I'll be reading it. I'm done.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This is an Aztec jade piece of a priest with a plumed serpent. The flint knife in the serpents' mouth represents sacrafice. The human kind.

If this doesn't look like a serpent to the reader, please bear in mind that to Aztec eyes it very much did. Notice the fangs and no other teeth. Also take a look at this angle which shows the tail.

The implications of the Aztec myth are that the original serpent was feathered and the scaly non-feathered-kind that we are familiar with now is a fallen version. Apparently this means, in christian terms, that the serpent in the garden was a flying creature that lived in trees.

Can you imagine what a tree full of flying snakes would be like. Wouldn't want to throw rocks at that one.

David Grouchy
edit on 8-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am a believer in aliens and beings from other planets...and UFO's....but this is ridiculous!.....Whoever claims these pictures are of reptilians is well...to put it politely delusional in my opinion......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
ahahahahashahahahahaha this thread is so retarded delete it please

i have half those things you show in those pictures, they're just body types

and the queen has a birth defect

and the wrinkles under the eyes? you're trying to pass those as scales?

god help some of us
edit on 8-5-2011 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the effort of posting the pics,

unfortunately I have no idea exactly how you associate these with reptilian aliens?

Just that I was getting the impression there was no evidence for their existence, let alone physical appearance?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
LOL very funny stuff there

Why do you think these people are reptilian??
I see people with facial surgery, wigs and possibly contact lenses. A lot of things influence a picture to cause the effects of "reptilian" eyes as well.

These pictures have been copied and edited so many times it isnt really evidence of anything

And the statues? Don't they tell a story? A battle with reptilies?

have you ever herd of abstract art? im just saying not ever peice of art is symbolic of the NWO or the reptile people or the masons. go check out my drawings i have in my picture profile. tell me if im a agent of the evil ones.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Reptioden
"This is probably a reptilian humanoid species (hence the name) are crossing, is about 1.50 m to 2.70 m tall and has a slim, sturdy body with strong arms and legs. The reptilian have long arms with three fairly long fingers and a protruding thumb. Their feet have three toes and a fourth toe, which is located at the back of the feet, above the heel. The claws of their hands and feet are short and blunt. you have no nipples and no discernible Nabel.Ihre skin is scaly and usually has a greenish-brown color, the scales are on the back, thighs and upper arms and large hands, the abdomen and the face of small (and therefore more flexible). Some also have coffee colored scales which are outlined in dark green. They also have wide lipless mouths with different types of teeth, including canines. you have either large black eyes with vertical slit-shaped pupils or white eyes with vertical flame color

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

I can do that too:

Klingons:

Physical Description--> Male Klingons stand about 6'4" tall, female Klingons stand 6 ft tall they are dark skinned and have large forehead ridges which act as a sort of cranial exoskeleton protecting their heads from blunt impacts. Internally Klingons have an interesting physiology. Their bodies contain a number of redundant systems including three lungs, an eight chambered heart, and 2 stomachs). The Klingons themselves believe that they have these redundant organs so that when one is injured in battle another can take it's place. [edit]

Relations Klingons--> tolerate humans and gnomes with a sentiment that can only be described as "They could be useful." They view most other races as dishonorable beings that should be conquered by the Klingon empire.

Much more about klingons here: www.dandwiki.com...(3.5e_Race)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
hell yeah show more

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

people are so brain dead its useless talking to some people. i see this and more. even military symbols and london is full of depictions of dragons. the draco and annunaki reptilians have been running earth for quite a while. most if not all celebrities politicians sports stars weirdos out of the woodwork that become stars are reptilian!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Kudos. You guessed correctly. Now let me explain why you'll recieve no reward for your futile success; it doesn't matter who the woman in the photo is, be it; Laura Bush, Barbara Bush, Queen Elizabeth, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Reagan, because the focus of the photo is the "dark spot on the neck", and since dark spots on aging skin are common, the point of the picture being posted is fruitless.... kind of like your attacks against me.

I mistook one irrelevant figure head for another at a glance. Sue me. Doesn't change the fact that the picture has nothing to offer to the OPs argument on reptilians in disguise. Now, kid, do you have anything to offer to this thread other than asinine personal attacks on me? Not that I'll be reading it. I'm done.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

Actually I do.

That is not "darkened" skin, its not a "dark spot"
, is the part of the skin that doesnt have make up. That "white" you see is a common make up amongst nobility. It was used as a sign of status (in england was specially important in the time of the tudors) and also sometimes used to hide scarring of diseases. The white look was SO desirable that some women were even bled for the sole purpose of achieving the pale look. Its a tradition and a sign of nobility (common folk had tan skin, which meant that they had to work outside, thus "tanned" was associated with poor ppl - queen elizabeth I for instance used it to hide the smallpox scarring and to maintain the look of the "virgin queen". It was also used to hide wrinkles of course.

So again, its not her neck that has dark skin, that is the part WITHOUT makeup.

That was just a tiny heads up that I think you should be aware of, wiki-man...
cause altho I laughed at your explanation for the statues, some things still dont come in wikipedia - some you actually have to study them to know them.

I also liked the arrogant and presumptuous tone and the oh-so-old "kid" inserted to give you the feeling of some superiority, but thats ok, I undestand and forgive your total lack of knowledge, but btw, the kid here is a history major, if you have any questions or doubts, feel free to ask, if I know I'll help you - if not, hey... you'll always have wikipedia

And again, we're not talking about some irrelevant figure... please cease to make yourself more ignorant than you already have, or need to.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by moogins

Dude, take a chill pill.

If you make a thread, its going to be questioned. You can't just expect everyone that replies to agree with you. Especially when you show pictures of old people being old people.

I have wrinkles. I promise I'm not a reptile. Or a statue.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Come on they don't deserve reptilian, they're domestic chicken pigs.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
If there is some reptillian DNA within you does this relate you all to the reptilians in some way or another?
Um JUST SAYEN not sayen there is or isnt but if there was?

edit on 5/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by moogins

I believe and i'm also 100% percent sure there are other living beingns out there. There also between us but we don't know. I saw this website and thought it was interesting but it doesn't mean that I believe it.

truthism.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna
reply to post by moogins

people are so brain dead its useless talking to some people. i see this and more. even military symbols and london is full of depictions of dragons. the draco and annunaki reptilians have been running earth for quite a while. most if not all celebrities politicians sports stars weirdos out of the woodwork that become stars are reptilian!!!!!

I have to agree, people are either brain dead or brain washed not to see it everywhere. Let's look at what the Bible says about this:

Philippians 2:10 (KJV) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Revelation 5:3 (KJV) And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon

I have also pondered the possibility that Yahweh did not want anyone to see his physical form because he was so extremely ugly and gross. Could Yahweh have been a Reptilian? After all, remember what Yahweh told Moses when Moses asked to see his face.....All Moses got to see was Yahweh's behind. could it be that Yahweh was a Reptilian, perhaps one of the Anunnaki, like Marduk? That would certainly explain why Yahweh refused Moses' request.

Many ancient people all over the world have described Reptilian/Lizard/Dragon like beings, and some have described Reptilian humanoids. (Hybrids?) Common in numerous mythologies are tales of Reptilian creatures (usually not humanoid) who are hostile to human beings. The Mayan God Gucumatz was described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind, as was his Aztec] counterpart Quetzalcoatl. The Hopi refer to a race of reptilians called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers", who live underground. The Cherokee and other Native American peoples also refer to reptilian races. Cecrops, the legendary first King of Athens was said to have been half man, half snake.
www.theoi.com...

As intelligent humans, we cannot just dismiss all of the evidence that these beings exist, and live in the vast underground tunnel system build by both them, and human beings in later times. The actual word "dragon" comes from the Greek language much later than this time so any mundane interpretation of creatures by this name before the Greeks must be by descriptions and attributes and not by name. They were generally considered "monsters" even if they had divine attributes.

History of Dragons from around the world
www.draconian.com...

www.draconika.com...

Dulce:
THE DRACONIAN CONNECTION
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

Humanity can deny this, but that in itself does not make it just go away. It is my considered opinion that the World Leaders that we all see on TV are either Reptilian hybrids, or Draconian hybrids. These Reptilian Overlords, (curious they all want to be called "Lord, isn't it? The definition speaks for itself:

a person who has authority, control, or power over others;
1. a master, chief, or ruler.
2. a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
3. a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.

These people, if you can call them people, are but minions controlled by those they probably do not even see on a regular basis. This control is easily done my the manipulating of money on the International Market. America, and the rest of the World needs new leadership. Our leaders have been compromised.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join