It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Record wildlife die offs reported around Yellowstone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Bad winter and Chronic wasting disease can account for all the deaths.
Volcano not included.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Grate post

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I read an article a month ago, talking about the disappearance of more than a million reindeers in the north of Québec.

At first, I was thinking of animal die-offs but in the article, Amerindians were saying it was a natural cycle they have seen many times over the decades.

The reason? Scarcity of food...

PS: I will go look up the name of the magazine at the town library and come back to tell what's its name, and if there is an online link about it.
edit on 8-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm sure it was probably just the seasonal difficulties. It's normal for large animals to die during/shortly after winter. For all other problems, watch the birds.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Quakes in the US register on seismographs on the other side of the globe and vice versa, regardless of how big or small they are EVEN the ones in Alabama. The quake history in real time available to us on the main USGS site, and that's without localizing your searches, is a general list. You can look up local seismographs in California, and around the globe. So in reality, nearly every quake everywhere is recorded by seismographs all over the world.

As for the die offs, if it was a sulfur, not only animals would be dying, but trees, plants, insects and anything else that would be directly next to or above a sulfur leak. Do we have any reports about that? Anything to suggest the change in air quality? Water quality? Etc. All I am saying, is that its NOT likely anything to do with the volcano erupting, at least not yet. We would probably be very well aware of any large eruption to come from that volcano. Being the largest volcano on on the earth's surface (above the water), the activity (large scale even) that will/does take place at it doesn't go unnoticed so easily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join