It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Credible Intel on Al Qaeda Plots to Bomb New York City

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Jakomo you're absolutely right on. CRAKEUR doesnt get the point.

Why listen to a government who repeatedly has lied about EVERYTHING?
Nothing pans out as the truth- everything is discovered later to be a lie.
Crakeur it appears to me you are the paranoid one. So afraid of these so called terrorist threats!

I know its hard for you to understand but, the gov is not protecting anyone as you think. I had the same thought the other day. WHY would Bushe's family be at these "terror target " locations??? Do you think for one minute they would be appearing in these places were the threats 'REAL'? They would NEVER be allowed by the government, secret service, etc to appear in such locations if the threat were real. Thats whats wrong with these people! They lie, then they dont know how to lie PROPERLY about everything else....They're so stupid they dont even know how to keep up with the lies. When you tell a lie you obviously have to tell more lies to cover up for the previous lies...BUT THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!

This plot continues to thicken and the Bush supporters are enabling this terrible and assenine web of lies to continue.

I thank God for the Wisdom to know the difference.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Be Afraid Everybody! ORANGE ALERT!!! El Generalissimo Busho is coming to Town! HA - No "Regime Change" for you!!! Everyone Must Bow to his Majesty King Bush! You better Vote for him & hope that he gets
Re-"Elected" - unless you are an Un-Patriotic Traitor that wants the Terrorists to Win. Got the Message?!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'd like to thank the folks from the middle of nowhere for their input.

now, do me a favor. never, ever tell me how I should think. I'm not the paranoid one. I walk by the site daily, comfortable with the protection being provided.

I don't have delusional fears of my gov't constantly lying to me.

sorry. I'm the sane one here.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I stand corrected. I have my point of view, you have yours. End of discussion.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
fair enough.

I do invite you to come view the wonderful city in all it's machine gun glory before something does happen again (not saying soon but in time, there's no doubt).

I'f you want, I'll snap some solid shots of the force at work, provided I don't wind up in jail.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Crakeur:

now, do me a favor. never, ever tell me how I should think. I'm not the paranoid one. I walk by the site daily, comfortable with the protection being provided.

Yeah, you're right. You're too busy listening to EVERYTHING your GOVERNMENT tells you to think.

Keep being afraid, you'll fail to notice the changes going on around you until it's too late to change them.

Your government loves you.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think you really do beleive this. Ignorance is bliss

Crakeur, you are probably a very nice person. You do have to stop getting your news from "credible" news sources, though.

It wouldnt hurt you to go to the more obscure news sources just for another perspective. Just for fun.
I listen to blubbering talking heads on the radio once in awhile just for an education, and to see what's being said. Although it makes me sick to my stomach, it does enlighten you somewhat.

Check out www.jeffrense.com, whatreallyhappened.com, stuff like this- you may not agree but it will widen your horizons.
Have a good day!

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
Crakeur:

Yeah, you're right. You're too busy listening to EVERYTHING your GOVERNMENT tells you to think.

Keep being afraid, you'll fail to notice the changes going on around you until it's too late to change them.

Your government loves you.

Security has been beefed up greatly in NYC since 9/11...and "terrorists" are being caught and/or stopped all the time...most of it doesnt reach the papers...we ARE safer....if you choose to listen to the news or not....we are...yes something can and probably will happen again....but thats because if you play the odds...eventually youll loose...but with more security...the odds do get better for you...its common sense...

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just have to rub this in: 7000Muslims coming from Russia to Pennsylvania. Government has given them citizenship.
Will be provided houses and furniture plus welfare.

SOURCE:
OBSCURE WEBSITE: www.jeffrense.com

This is your wonderful government who protects you at work

I suppose you wont mind feeding them.

I suppose you wont mind if you dont live in Pennsylvania.

7000 more to WATCH

I would provide link but for some reason i cant post it.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe I have my point of view, you have yours. End of discussion.

until jakomo crawls back into the thread?

I'm probably a nice guy? I must be if I'm supporting all these muslims and, most likely, you two clowns as well.

Don't expect me to pay for your weddings. I draw the line there.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh but wont you please help feed my 15 starving kids? And my nasty habits?....Just kidding, Crakeur.

Has anyone else heard about the 7000 muslims ? Or is my shady website just a crock? I hope .

Crakeur, do you live in Pennsylvania? If you havent heard this then I will retract my information- it is worth checking this out, though.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
dg, you clearly haven't read my posts in this thread, which leads me to believe you are merely jumping on the bandwagon here.

I live in NYC. 4 blocks from the citicorp building which is either a very potent target or simply a tall building that is the butt of a republican joke, depending on which side of the discussion you care to stand.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I live in NYC too - the Political Atmosphere since Both Candidates announced running for the 2004-2008 Presidency has Been Ridiculous. I don't even know what it means to be an "American" anymore - they are just as likely to Stab me in the Back as a Foreign Terrorist!!! But to tell the truth it has been this way since the Governments Massive Failure or Complicity on 9/11/2001. I can't take this stuff Seriously anymore. Is it Politics or a Real Serious Actual Threat - I can't tell!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente Is it Politics or a Real Serious Actual Threat - I can't tell!!!

since we can't tell, wouldn't you, as a New Yorker living in the most likely terror target zone, prefer they step up security rather than ignore the possibility?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I noticed an interesting thing the past few times I passed by the post office of a nearby town here. They usually keep alot of the border patrol cars there at night. Well, the last few times I went by, they were all gone. Don't know if they moved them somewhere else, or if they actually dispatched the patrol further north to actually try and keep the terrorists from coming in from canada... but they're gone.

hopefully it is a good sign....they got money from somewhere, and now start actually holding the suspicious characters that are coming into the county....but...maybe that's too much to hope for.

for those knocking the ones living in the city for feeling uneasy..well I'd be uneasy too. it the terrorist don't get us, well, we got a bunch of uneasy fbi, border patrol, state troopers, and local law enforcements running around down there...who is it that protects us from the the protectors?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I hope these are all just rumors. The poor ppl pf New York city have been through enough. They are still as a community rebuilding from 9-11. All I can say is they are in my prayers and heart. We need to find the ppl who are behind this and put them away. But even if we do that, someone somewhere will rise from the ashes!! This is a neverending battle that we can not afford to fight lightly on or ppls lives are at stake!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
But, how much of it is real and how much of it is just hype?

The media loves to terrorize anyway. In Phoenix, watching tv will make you want to commit suicide. There is NOTHING they dont tell you. Its sickening. I would settle for highlights of the day followed by cooking recipes or latest gadgets to buy. Every fender-bender,and the best part is when the sky is the sunniest- Alert comes on tv: They spotted a cloud.
Im serious!

Of course, if i dont like it, nobody forces me to watch it- but the way things are going, i often opt for the information.

This is still the old west- Anyway, i take terror alerts with a grain of salt because you cry wolf long enough, this is what happens.

Besides- you all know this government's alterior motive anyway.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
if the the whole newyork area exploded i wonder how america would change?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would still blame this government.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join