It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax Exposed: Osama Bin Laden Videos Identical To Tapes Released 4 Years Ago By Pentagon Front Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
here it is....please...guys look at the pics and more info.....be the judge your self.......

www.ufo-blogger.com...

Now in a desperate effort to bolster its crumbling official narrative, the White House today released a set of dubious Bin Laden mute “home movies” purportedly seized from his compound during the raid on Sunday night that it claims show Bin Laden on camera in 2010, but the tapes are almost identical to footage released almost four years ago by a notorious Pentagon front group that acts as a conduit for US intelligence by regularly releasing fake Al-Qaeda videos.

One of the videos purports to show Bin Laden watching television news reports about himself. The footage is filmed from almost behind his head and only shows a small portion of his face. The TV shows footage of Bin Laden as well as still images and footage of Barack Obama. Interestingly, the only moment in which the cameraman zooms in on the TV so that you can clearly see the picture is when it either shows Bin Laden, Obama, or both of them in a still shot together.

Hoax Exposed: Osama Bin Laden Videos Identical To Tapes Released 4 Years Ago By Pentagon Front Group

Share41
Last week Obama hold a conference to announce the death of Osama Bin Laden, who has never been wanted by FBI or declared responsible for 9/11 attacks.

Later-on we had reported Osama Bin Laden Was Murdered In 2001: Late Benazir Bhutto and Bin Laden Died In 2001 Says, Former U.S Deputy Assistant Secretary of State.

Now in a desperate effort to bolster its crumbling official narrative, the White House today released a set of dubious Bin Laden mute “home movies” purportedly seized from his compound during the raid on Sunday night that it claims show Bin Laden on camera in 2010, but the tapes are almost identical to footage released almost four years ago by a notorious Pentagon front group that acts as a conduit for US intelligence by regularly releasing fake Al-Qaeda videos.

One of the videos purports to show Bin Laden watching television news reports about himself. The footage is filmed from almost behind his head and only shows a small portion of his face. The TV shows footage of Bin Laden as well as still images and footage of Barack Obama. Interestingly, the only moment in which the cameraman zooms in on the TV so that you can clearly see the picture is when it either shows Bin Laden, Obama, or both of them in a still shot together.

A clip of the video that claims to show Bin Laden watching TV appears below.

Contrary to the footage of Bin Laden allegedly flicking through television channels, in which his beard is gray, in the other tapes, which the White House claims were recorded between October and November 2010, Bin Laden appears with his beard dyed black. The man watching TV appears to be much older than the Bin Laden seen in the other tapes.

Contrary to the footage of Bin Laden allegedly flicking through television channels, in which his beard is gray, in the other tapes, which the White House claims were recorded between October and November 2010, Bin Laden appears with his beard dyed black. The man watching TV appears to be much older than the Bin Laden seen in the other tapes.

...guys look at the pics and more info.....be the judge your self.......

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

This comes as no surprise. There hasn't been an honest thing spoken about OBL from this or any other administration that has had him on the CIA payroll.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I was watching CBS news a little while ago, and they stated one of the videos was released in 2007. how does this expose anything ?

jeesh

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Quoted from the article you linked. Bold mine.

The establishment media has completely failed to even mention the fact that much of the footage, which the White House claims was filmed in 2010, is almost identical to that first released in 2007 by the Pentagon front group SITE.

The released videos do appear to have more recent images of bin Laden as claimed for it being 2010. No where is it said all videos are from 2010. The only thing grouping the videos is that they were ALL found at the compound.

Has it occured to anyone crying about the US deception that this could in fact be the bad guys deception? I mean a guy that orders 747's flying into skyscrapers couldn't possibly have issued out his own disinfo all along before he was killed, which you have all bought into, right? Too mainstream isn't it? Too boring?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I was watching CBS news a little while ago, and they stated one of the videos was released in 2007. how does this expose anything ?

jeesh

Huh well for starters, when they claim these 4 new videos showing supposed face of bin laden, these video aren't actaully new, they are the same from the 2007 video, the backgrounds in them, have been edited out to make it look like new.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Just noticed this comment below the blog.

"Anonymous said...

"Guys i'm from Pakistan & WE SPEAK URDU HERE NOT ARABIC. How come OBL watching list of channels in Arabic? Its funny how CIA wants u guys to believe in the story lol lol.

I feel so sorry how this world is full of lies. ""

Interesting that it seems to be live TV he is watching in the video.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceofcydonia

"Anonymous said...

"Guys i'm from Pakistan & WE SPEAK URDU HERE NOT ARABIC. How come OBL watching list of channels in Arabic? Its funny how CIA wants u guys to believe in the story lol lol.

He had a satellite dish and was watching Arab TV channels because he was a Saudi Arabian.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Note: According to FBI most wanted file Osama is left handed, yet he is holding the remote in his right hand. Also, look at that nose and compare it to the other videos of Osama. You might also want to pay attention on why they chose to release this video without sound.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
SITE Intelligence is NOT a Pentagon front group, but an Israeli group.
But, I guess, given the free access to the Pentagon and US government it's all a bit blurry really!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

"Anonymous said...

He had a satellite dish and was watching Arab TV channels because he was a Saudi Arabian.

Assuming they were definitely working that clears it up.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I remember seeing this video of OBL watching himself back in 2007 ,, that isch one thing I remember reason why it stuck in my head is because it was right before election .. and there was something else about OBL going on at the time .. I'l remember it will come to me .. yeah how does the penntagon manageto pass this off as new -- NEWS??? I can't believe they feed us such crap .. they are out of line by doing this and whats really a bummer is that there is no way to stop the BS .. goes to show you how evil and how far they will go to coverup lies.. imo and I am entitled to believe that they are lying ..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

The government, aided by their corporate media sponsors, fill the air with pulp for the masses, mindless crap over and over again and label it entertainment. They don't want people to be informed and search out information themselves, as it's their job to bring the "news" to the masses and mould their thoughts and opinions.
What happened last week, last month, last year or perhaps over the last few decades is irrelevent to them, they just want to present their spin on events based on the "here and now" model. No historical relevency or context is necessary, that only serves to muddy the waters and perhaps change the whole point of a story being presented.

Facts go by the wayside these days. I used to think it was just extremely lazy journalism, until I realised it was happening on an almost daily basis, with the same spin being parroted by many different media corporations as well as the government. So, no fact checking, government and corporate spin rules the day and questioning the official line gets you branded a terrorist threat or sneered at as a "conspiracy theorist" (snide giggle!).

edit on 8-5-2011 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
thwe osama videos have not been released

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
the

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'd love to see an official source stating that all of these videos are from 2010.

Watching the CNN report on, the guy says that they are probably out takes from 2004 and or 2007.

This is why they're almost identical to those videos from 2004/2007.

CNN video

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

"Anonymous said...

"Guys i'm from Pakistan & WE SPEAK URDU HERE NOT ARABIC. How come OBL watching list of channels in Arabic? ...

i don't recall seeing a satelite receiver on the compound roof... but i did notice that the million dollar , three storie compound did have a section covered by a tarp which was held in place by a number of cinder blocks on the rafters

hmmmm. so much for not bringing attention to the hideout... a mansion disguised as a dump

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well I just heard it on abc news .. she just aired the video of the one he is sitting there watching a monitor ..first of all that didn even look like OBL that dude looked very chunky heavier than OBL is and ok it wasnt him IMO and she said it was a recent picture the ones she siad were old OBL had dyed his beard and was in a yellow arabic dress suit jacket

new topics

top topics

join