It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox reporting Osama dead on 28th when official story was dead on the 2nd?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is rediculous...a mod closed my last thread after answering the question I asked as part of the thread and wasn't the main reason for the thread...so this time I will not be asking any questions of the mods to avoid being closed for ridiculous reasons...

Back on to the topic though...there was a thread that had a new poster who came on here showing his twitter account on the 28th asking why the Fox news ticker had shown OSL as dead...well the thread 404'd for unknown reasons

The official story is that obama didn't give the go ahead until the 29th for the raid...and officially dead on the 2nd of May...

I'm making this thread to find anybody who would help search for possible proof of this...I've been oggling through Fox news archives looking for video's of anything on the 28th but I'm at work and can only do tiny parts at a time...any help finding such proof would be nice.

If this is true and they jumped the gun on the report then this could be pretty big and show they are possibly lying?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

You mean THIS THREAD, ATS was having a little problem, the thread was not closed down,

Paranoia sure takes hold quick around these parts
edit on 7-5-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
please anybody who was following the last thread and whoever the poster was...can't remember name...continue the discussion on this thread

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
wow i guess so...but it 404'd...which means it was taken down intentionally...apparently he made his case and got it put back up...mods close this plz

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
3rd time lucky?
2 threads of great interest have been closed today....it makes me edgy!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Best not to reprint the twitter address in case it was that causing the thread issues / closure

2nd line

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

closed

top topics

join