It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the Hysteria - Population Stabilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I am a Christian and NOT a proponent of one world government, eugenics or population "control". I am a proponent of free will, cooperation and forgiveness. Having said all of that there is something that I wish to contribute and it is a 1969 report done by the Rockefeller Commission on population.

Too many people listen to and repeat things that alarmists like Alex Jones say and take if for the absolute truth. Because they had chosen not to listen to what was being said in the past, they are shocked when they finally "awaken" and "discover the truth". This grand conspiracy that too many seem to fear has been discussed openly for decades. People just didn't involve themselves or listen.

Population control and the methods to get there were published and zero population growth was openly discussed during the late 60s and 70s. There was even a movie called ZPG (Zero Population Growth). Here is a link to the report:

Population and the American Future

The plan was published in 1969 and if you look at what has happened since then it appears to have been fairly effective. If you look at the birth rates in western countries it has been too effective compared to the rest of the world. It has been so effective that the west in not even meeting it's rate of replacement. Over the next 20 to 30 years we will actually see a decline in population as the baby boomers pass on and westerners continue to not have children.

I recommend that people read the whole report; but, in particular I believe chapters 11, 12, 13 and 14 are intersting. You can now read many reports from the Council on Foreign Relations on line and they are pretty much the same. No reports were issued on killing everyone with flouride or HAARP. I disagree with the intent to have a one world government; but, that has been openly discussed and worked on since World War I when the League of Nations was created.

Are there other things going on, sure there are. The mass animal deaths, odds weather and stockpiling of seeds, food, pain medications, caskets and other things sure indicate something is being prepared for. My guess, magnetic pole shift and we know that has begun. That is what is most likely causing the weather pattern changes and if it flips we can expect more natural disasters and weather shifts. If it doesn't flip; but, just adjusts then I would expect the changes to not be as severe.

We had a party for ten years, the whole world did, we spent money we didn't have to buy trinkets and amuse ourselves. Now we are being taught to do with less and enjoy it, which you can. Well, if the poll shifts we will need to live with less and rationing could be a reality. With hundreds of thousands of people worldwide who have been stockpiling and building underground living facilities, if their were a power that be that wanted to kill us all, don't you think the people working on these things would have revolted or at least come forth in numbers?

Anyways, regardless of how you view these matters, starting with the source documents is the best way to know where your opponent is coming from, read their stuff. I have, I still disagree with them; but, I do understand where they are coming from.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I don't know where you get your info on the current population, but mexicans are still breeding like rabbits in mexico and the U.S..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Excellent information, and a very reasonable assessment on what's going on. I find it amusing that many CTers can't see the necessity for population control, and still think it's some sort of evil secret conspiracy. It's not. This has been out in the open for a long time.

S + F

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Things changed since 1969. New players, with different beliefs not accountable to anything but their own ego and perception of their Utopian reality.
They follow their own rules. And technology has advanced by leaps and bounds.
Please stay away from the rabbit hole.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have actually heard of, and read portions of this report. Although admittedly, I don't remember any specifics from it at the moment. I'll have to look through it again.

I have said for years, the population of the earth is not what they say it is. But I'm just a crazy old man, they couldn't convince the whole planet of erroneous population figures, could they?

S&F OP.
edit on 5/7/2011 by Klassified because: spelling police

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatitanimulli
I don't know where you get your info on the current population, but mexicans are still breeding like rabbits in mexico and the U.S..

Here is a good summary on population figures and trends.

Population trendsPopulation Trends

The only reason we are not in the same situation as Europe because of hispanics. If it wasn't for them still having families we would need to have more muslims come here to work.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ionsoul

Dear ionsoul,

The players haven't changed that much and they still believe the same things, you can follow this by reading the Rockefeller foundations annual reports or the one's from Planned Parenthood. Certainly one cannot claim that the world is and has been controlled by an elite and then say that the players changed or that their agenda changed.

top topics

join