It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reporting Osama dead on 28th when official story was dead on the 2nd?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hey all...there was a thread that had a new poster who came on here showing his twitter account on the 28th asking why the Fox news ticker had shown OSL as dead...well the thread 404'd for unknown reasons

The official story is that obama didn't give the go ahead until the 29th for the raid...and officially dead on the 2nd of May...

I'm making this thread to find anybody who would help search for possible proof of this...I've been oggling through Fox news archives looking for video's of anything on the 28th but I'm at work and can only do tiny parts at a time...any help finding such proof would be nice.

If this is true and they jumped the gun on the report then this could be pretty big and show they are possibly lying?

Also a question to the mods...why was the last thread 404'd? was it because he posted his twitter?
edit on 7-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
twitter.com...#!/megneverlands

here the link for the twitter account,
scroll down to the 28.april

megneverlands Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have to back the story of the thread going missing, I was on when it went down.

I do have a saved web page with the the original thread title and showing it has 3 pages already

very weird indeed

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I cant believe it got 404d! I'm looking for the vid too.
The diet and depression vid is a no go.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I want to know what happened to that thread. It even had mods interested in the topic. Then the site slowed, and the thread was removed. It's the second thread today to be removed that quickly got hits on it. Something is wrong. ATS has been infiltrated. I am convinced of it now.

2 threads today that questioned the government that got removed after quickly gaining huge hits.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I was amazed it 404'd too...i suppose one of the mods thought he was advertising his twitter for followers possibly? i don't understand....but if a mod can answer it would be nice

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Even the image of the twitter page I uploaded was removed from my ATS account.

What is going on?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I was on that thread as well... I was hoping it'd be my entertainment for the evening (no cable TV here). First it was 505'd right after it hit 3 pages... now 404'd. ATS is refreshing at a crawl. What the heck's going on? Seemed like a legit post. I've been reading ATS for months now and I've never seen this happen. The poster wasn't trying to promote their Twitter acct... just siting sources. Come on mods, bring back the original post, please.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Staff do not normally discuss actions taken on the boards.

The author of the thread received a U2U explaining the reasons why.

closed

top topics

join